Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
glorry

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

My Facebook feed is gonna be flooded with investfeed advertisement in the coming days ❤️❤️
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Altcoin buzz have done a piece on Investfeed. Beta 1 launches this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1kKW73CuQ&ab_channel=AltcoinBuzz
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

Ift is climbing slowly.. i hope the community will be active too in marketing next year.

It is healthy for the community and for the coin because there are no significant events only upcoming events which means the price will surely soar when the upcoming events will happen already
What tare the upcoming events? short list.

Short list.

Beta will launch this week no later than 5th January (i assume they will wait until near midnight EST so lets say 6th Jan). My assumption is that as well as the website all the mobile apps will be re-freshed also but I don't know for sure.

That is the short list.

In addition to the Civic partnership announced I expect there will be an announcement regarding a partnership with Enigma. Enigma will enable (via the IFT marketplace and IFT Exchange API integration) some of the exciting algo/AI functionality that I have been talking about in my previous IFT posts. Its been announced on the official Telegram but not sure if its been announced formally on the Dev updates. I would not expect to see this go live until H2 2018 however, I don't know for sure, they could surprise.

This is really big news, the IFT+Enigma tie-up will allow you to create a hedge-fund on your laptop. The implications for this on society and crypto go well beyond my forum posts. People talk about the coming split in society between those that can control AI to move capital around to make money and those that cannot, well we have exhibit A right here staring us in the face.

Here is the Enigma thread from this very forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0

In wider summary, IFT are being really smart here by partnering up with best in class partners and not trying to write everything themselves. IFT+Trading View+Civic+Enigma is quite a combo.

Some big things are happening behind the curtain after reading your post I don't think the price will remain this cheap much longer.
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

The price of this project go very steady and steady, and gradually rise, waiting for the rise across
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

The price of this project go very steady and steady, and gradually rise, waiting for the rise across

My prediction is for this coin to enter top 100 by March this year. With it being listed to sever exchanges by that time, no doubt it will surely soar
Bittiboy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

My prediction is for this coin to enter top 100 by March this year. With it being listed to sever exchanges by that time, no doubt it will surely soar

So at the moment it would need over 250M $ marketcap, which means it would be over 1$. I think that's a likely scenario.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

So at the moment it would need over 250M $ marketcap, which means it would be over 1$. I think that's a likely scenario.

Although I have waffled on about the positive prospects for IFT, exchanges is where they have made mistakes IMHO and I will slap myself out of my positive mode and give myself a reality check.

The team absolutely need to get off Cryptopia, Etherdelta and Yobit as their main exchanges for the token, I can't stress this enough. They had to start somewhere but its no good for the company or their corporate image and I think as of this week, damage is now being done by lack of communication on progress in this area and lack of progress itself by not being listed anywhere rather than the outer Somalia of exchanges. This is not a good look for a company based in Manhattan who wants to be taken seriously by institutional interests and the public alike.

6 months have passed since the Tokens were issued, the team have been given more than enough slack to sort this situation out and although I have stuck it out and stick by the team. Patience from others is running thin.

Their CEO needs to speak up and make a good, multiple exchange partnerships (top 15) a priority for the company and do it within the next month, not 6. There is far too much grey talk happening around this issue in the telegram and by other means and it needs to be addressed head on. In my opinion they either need to admit that nothing is going to happen or, de-list from Cryptopia, Ether and Yobit then just allow the token on the IFT platform itself.

I have posted previously as to one of the main problems they may have regarding this (bigger exchange attitude to IFT) on the previous pages but I am finding it increasingly puzzling and frustrating how Investfeed's partners (Civic, Enigma) and competition in this sector (Streemit, Ethos) of crypto (even if they are not direct competitors) seem to make it look so easy to get listed on the top exchanges and IFT are making it look so hard at the moment.

If there are problems with getting listed on exchanges or, if IFT are not willing to pay then they should come out and state that this is the case. The current Limbo situation and remaining on Cryptopia, Ether and Yobit (well known pump and dump exchanges) cannot continue and is not sustainable. Too high a percentage of the tokens will be in the hands of whales who can manipulate the price too much.

Everything can change in a new york minute but a bit of that big apple talk about exchange partnerships would put some of my concerns to rest about where IFT are right now. Relying on community competitions and free good will from exchanges is not going to take IFT to the next level value wise.

I am going to put all this aside for now, wear my positive face and get behind the team for the beta release but if we don't start to see progress in this area of secondary exchanges for the token or even clear communication about intentions in this area my fears will grow that no matter how good the IFT application is, people will start to dump the token.

I see little point running a marketing and PR campaign if your best secondary exchange remains Cryptopia.

Good luck with the beta launch though, lets see what the team have in store!
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Hello! Nice project!
Want to ask, your platform will be  work only for apple or maybe for android too?
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

Hello! Nice project!
Want to ask, your platform will be  work only for apple or maybe for android too?

I could be wrong but I think it will work on android as well because they already have a social network app on play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.investfeed.investfeed
Kencha77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

Hello! Nice project!

I could be wrong but I think it will work on android as well because they already have a social network app on play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.investfeed.investfeed

There's an application for Android and i am using it right now. Although it crashes sometimes, i think it still a great social application for Crypto
liljsbach

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I see little point running a marketing and PR campaign if your best secondary exchange remains Cryptopia.

I believe that you're exaggerating a bit but you have some fair points here.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

$1 in 3 months is hard to get though. $0.5 is highly likely to happen.

Kencha77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

$1 in 3 months is hard to get though. $0.5 is highly likely to happen.

Timing is one key thing here. If the InvestFeed team announce listings, then the announcement should come together with a big update about the app to bring more value to the coin. Also it should be more than 2 exchanges listing announcement at the same time or at least the same week
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Today is the day for Beta 1.

It is approx 9:42am New York time, before Christmas the team set themselves the deadline of 23:59 New York time today, 5th January to deliver Beta 1.

It is going to be a tough day of work for the IFT team. Good luck guys.
liljsbach

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Any updates on beta?
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

Any updates on beta?

It seems like they missed out on the deadline. So let's wait for some official announcement or post from the dev team.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Any updates on beta?

It seems like they missed out on the deadline. So let's wait for some official announcement or post from the dev team.

Its a miss, we will will find out how much of a miss it is this afternoon (EST) when they post their development update.

They will deliver but project is a dead duck without the marketplace and smart contracts in place so I hope for their sake this remains as per guidance before Christmas which is 'its ready'.
liljsbach

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Maybe someone who has joined IFT telegram could inform us about the release?
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

Latest developer update is now OUT. We can now verify our identity using CIVIC on investfeed.

You can read blog post here: https://medium.com/@investFeed/investfeed-developer-diary-10-e49aeecc8ef2
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Maybe someone who has joined IFT telegram could inform us about the release?

Good bits

the smart contract back-bone is live
the IFT token wallets are live
the Civic integration is live
the google 2FA plug-in is live

Not so good but still good

Tradingview not live but should be pushed by the end of next week

Not so good

The marketplace did not go live however they seem to indicate that because the back-bone is now in, plugging in the other items is fairly straight-forward. Once they make one aspect of this live it will clarify exactly how easy or how hard this is.

Once the marketplace (subscriptions and the like) go live with trading view the Marketing and PR can start.

This is why the guidance on that has been 3-4 weeks as I think, reading between the lines this is how long the above will take to sort out and bed in.

Well, now tipping is working - go buy some IFT tokens !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: