Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Hi all - the team appear to have pushed some bug fixes yesterday for the desktop version of Investfeed

tipping now appears functional as does usage via Chrome on both Desktop and IOS.

looks like Safari has also seen some love but I have not tested it.

tipping via the IOS Mobile app is now also functional again.

Nice update these bugs have been fixed now it is working smoothly. InvestFeed is a big project with revolutionary concept so that it need to have very active dev team and community manager to post these updates and give response quickly to build wonderful image of this project. I hope in future they will improve this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

Update from investFeed CEO Drew Freedman from Telegram (pretty much a copy and paste)

Yes as mentioned in my last post. We have prioritized multiple bug reports that our most respected  members put a lot of time documenting and submitting to us. We have been making our way down the list, while many bashers are complaining we have been doing nothing. I'm not going to announce every bug we fix, as then that takes away from time needed to expedite the recreation and fixing of them. We will announce the completion when all bugs have fixed and the platform is stable ready for the next major rollout, which everyone should know by now is turning on live order execution and management.

We have decided to prioritize the performance optimization and bug fixes, as many of the top influencers and respected projects and thought leaders in the space have told us is a prerequisite for them defecting from Crypto Twitter to iFeed permanently.

Everything we do has a reason, and you can accurately make the assumption that these decisions are in the best interest of the long term strategy and vision of the project and our supporters.

I don't think I have given anyone a reason to think otherwise. I am here in this channel with you guys typing this. Think about it. Not to sound like an Olive Garden commercial, but we are family. ❤️

A true leader leads from the front, not hides in the shadows behind lawyers doing his bidding for him. Maybe that's how many execs operate and that's the expected status quo. But fuck that, I pride myself in having a mind of my own and I am always going to do what I have conviction to be the right thing to do. That is the only way you can ever expect me to operate. I tell it like it is, and I have to much respect for the people who put their trust in me to carry out this mission to play those games. Period. On a positive note, expect significant tangible milestone progress on the dev side to be available any day now.

Bug fixes are about 75% complete. Dev team is having some difficulties recreating them, as I think some may be one-offs or a unique issue to on of the many new browsers being adopted wider. This lack of uniform support has almost been one of the biggest challenges to over come in web development. More so than ever now with the entrance of several new browsers entering the market. But we will fix it regardless.

Exchange integration is complete. We may possibly push it out tonight, after we thoroughly test the latest changes in the security protocol we recently implemented . There are many moving parts, so we want to make sure nothing was broken in the process.

Marketing will begin immediately after the aforementioned push as had always been the plan.

We are a slightly behind schedule, but not by much in industry standards.

And to the benefit of the community IMO

As far as liquidity for our utility token, so user growth will not be inhibited by limited access to the token.

You can expect this to correlate appropriately and that is our plan of execution.

The smart contracts for handling the business logic behind premium subscriptions were completed months ago. However, we decided to expand on the scope of premium offerings.

So we want to release those features first before we enable the subscription capabilities.

This mostly relates to the originally unplanned group model, TA content, and various other features we plan to allow users to offer in the premium marketplace.

We've discussed internally the most conducive sequence of rollout, and came to the consensus this would be the most impactful approach.

Remember, I've said from the start, this is not a fly by night company. We are always going take the conservative approach and nor focus on a quick buck, because we plan to be around for a while.

Think about amazon, all the analysts were wrong and said they were burning money unsustainably and not producing results expected by their supporters. Well all the analysts were wrong.

They were just investing taking their time building a global infrastructure which on the surface many people didn't understand why, but then Bezos hit the switch.

And Amazon is Amazon now, a global leader that directly and indirectly powers most of the internet as we know it today. And then time investment and perceived losses paid off in the end because they never waivered in their vision and compromised on their plan because there is a thing called conviction and determination which are incredibly powerful principles to fall back on.

That's my 2 cents for today folks. Getting back to work. I hope I have achieved giving a little more clarity for those that genuinely care and are in this game for the right reasons.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

Something new is coming to IFT hopefully we will soon start seeing some price surge.

https://kryptocal.com/event/23029/decentralization
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Something new is coming to IFT hopefully we will soon start seeing some price surge.

Sure is you only have to watch their telegram feed, big updates coming!

The bitcoin bulls have returned also, this is a good sign for alts!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Sure is you only have to watch their telegram feed, big updates coming!

The bitcoin bulls have returned also, this is a good sign for alts!

Yep, the Investfeed project is still alive, dev. team is active and we might hear some news very soon about launch.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

For a past couple of months, there are no tweets from IFT's official twitter account any idea what's going on?
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

For a past couple of months, there are no tweets from IFT's official twitter account any idea what's going on?
That's bad, it looks like this project is going to the wrong direction.
Judging at the volume now,it seems like there are no people who are interested in this token anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teasider

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

iz ded
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

They are not dead but are not taking in consideration the concern shown by their token holders. It makes me wonder as well what keeps them silent continuously and on back foot when outside conditions for some social network are highly suitable which to be alternative of current ones. Few people on twitter are showing positive attitude fro IFT which means it is still in the game.
ma23fer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:37:06 AM by ma23fer

They are active on telegram and they just released an update on app store, downloaded it two days ago.
Many bug fixes

they are working on the product. The product is the important thing to watch, Not there twitter account.

bestofbritish96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

They are not dead but are not taking in consideration the concern shown by their token holders. It makes me wonder as well what keeps them silent continuously and on back foot when outside conditions for some social network are highly suitable which to be alternative of current ones. Few people on twitter are showing positive attitude fro IFT which means it is still in the game.

The mobile apps were updated this week, pictures below.

I would expect that the 2FA updates are a pre-requisite for launch.

nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Good idea of providing a social platform for crypto currencies is awesome. The kind of features that they have mentioned that is fantastic. They already have a platform and they already are starting to roll out crypto currency support. Hence even if someone is missing this crowdsale but they should not miss their platform.
popnorbert

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

Can you give us an estimate date when you may release any new major development ?
 Are you going to list IFT to any new exchange ?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Wow that looks pretty awesome which is shared in one of the above posts as updates. Demand for quality projects will keep increasing and my understanding on slow progress is Invest Feed team want to deliver something reliable and bug free to be best alternative in market. Big expectation demand big performance and quality.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Can you give us an estimate date when you may release any new major development ?

This project is feel under the long term investment the team is silence from long time. Maybe they are waiting to see things in favor this ecosystem. Although big exchanges are really important to provide more liquidity and keep the growth stable and healthy. Let's see when this project will be back into good rhythm.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

I would expect to hear something soon on the major software release very soon considering the 2FA has been rolled out to mobile. And there will be exchange listings, one a month for the next 4 months.

gabigazi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Can someone elaborate how/why the investfeed twitter was "hijacked" for 4 months according to drews comment?
Is this related to the confusing CEO/not CEO nonsense we've seen mentioned but not clarified?
bestofbritish96

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

News expected tomorrow, Monday 20th, during EST.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

This is pleasant change suddenly IFT started to get attention today. I just hope that good news will be real big and new start for the project. It is totally understandable the importance of strategic timing of the write up to be released at the start of new week. Which will keep the people active.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
laichzeit

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

I would expect to hear something soon on the major software release very soon considering the 2FA has been rolled out to mobile. And there will be exchange listings, one a month for the next 4 months.

https://i.imgur.com/wRMMfuXl.png

Hi bestofbritish96,

Could you elaborate on your comment of the planned exchange listings ? Four, over the next four months seems like a very aggresive approach considering they have not listed on any new exchange for the past year.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: