Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39759 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

Panic in crypto world is the most horrorful thing because of the red light in market. Overwhelming red light makes me panic in crypto world.
Once you get experience then you will not beocme panic when the red light comes in market.
but new traders 100% they will get panic after seeing this red light and they will sell there coins for loss.
If you understand the market clealry then you will not get any panic and take that easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

I think I struggle most with FOMO, often times I have bought in too late for a coin and ended up having to sell out later at a loss because of FOMO and buying at the peak.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

I try my best not to panic. This is my best strategy to be able to control myself under all circumstances. Imagine if you panic buy or sell, you will lose all rational thought you have because you are too fixated with how you are "feeling" at the moment. That "feeling", by the way, is fleeting. Hence, you have to get to know your variables - both dependent and independent - because they will help you determine if trading is good for you or not.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

My husband already inform me that being panic in crypto currency is not good and if i do not want to lost my capital should i avoid panic because i proved to my self that crypto currency was fluctuating and i invest some of my extra money here and i see that little by little my bitcoin was growing and making good profit.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:00:01 PM

I don't buy and sell base on trend. I trade base on my knowledge and experience. Therefore, I don't panic sell.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Panic in crypto world is the most horrorful thing because of the red light in market. Overwhelming red light makes me panic in crypto world.
Once you get experience then you will not beocme panic when the red light comes in market.
but new traders 100% they will get panic after seeing this red light and they will sell there coins for loss.
If you understand the market clealry then you will not get any panic and take that easy.
yes thats right when you truly understand the market then you have a chance not to make a panic selling when there is a movement or something dump in market you are more likely take it calm and in easy way.
BelCanto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

There's this idea in trading that you have to be an emotional rock -- Shut out your emotions and just think.   I've found that to be almost as frustrating and destructive as the losing trades.

Of course panicking doesn't help either, so since you asked:

I actually hired a trading psychologist years ago to help me through this  Seriously.  Through him I was able to understand the genesis of my emotional responses which helped me deal with them better.  Needless to say, this has helped me out in life tremendously. 

We can't will our emotions away, but we can understand why we feel them.  That + a good trading plan + understanding of markets tends to lead to a cooler head even in the face of losing trades and periods of drawdown.   
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:18:12 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

You learn not to panic because Investment is a game plays for fantastic stakes if want to win your must learn to be a master of the game. That's why you must spread your portfolio of investments to reduce the risk of total loss. Time will heal the wounds! You don't invest when you don't have enough because investment is postponement of consumption. Investments are seeds that you have planted and they need time to grow. You cannot harvest your fruits prematurely. So altcoins dumping has covers. You cover them with other good altcoins. Learning not to panic is a skill you must develop in your investment life because if you start to panic, means you are not in charge of the game. In the business of investment you must do some mathematical calculations.You must learn to use standard deviations by calculating your mean values to reach certain statistical values before you invest. Regretting is not part of the game. You must learn how not to regret because you have already taking care of that. Do your home work before you invest.

HOMT

Powered by,
yourealion

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.

You will eventually. Just be afraid to lose. Trading ia a continous learning even for experienced ones. I've been trading for a year now and i lost around 200$  the other day trying to cut my losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:27:29 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

As much as possible I do not panic whenever all of my holdings are on a fall because nothings good are going to happen if I always do that kind of attitude. It will just make me do some bad decisions like cutting off my loss but if I kist keep calm and hold on to my coins I do not have to think about how much I loss because after a month the price of it will start tonrise again. I just get used to it so I am not that nervous if ever that bitcoins fall again.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

As much as possible I do not panic whenever all of my holdings are on a fall because nothings good are going to happen if I always do that kind of attitude. It will just make me do some bad decisions like cutting off my loss but if I kist keep calm and hold on to my coins I do not have to think about how much I loss because after a month the price of it will start tonrise again. I just get used to it so I am not that nervous if ever that bitcoins fall again.
well i believe person that has a  fear may had a big chance to get panic when facing a situation .i think i dont have fear because i know how to controll emotion because some of our problems here in bitcoin feilds is almost repeatetive .the statsu of rising and falling down of the bitcoin price  is always happening we cant be  tend to be ignorance on it because it is reapeating.so then the most important things here is the experience on bitcoin the situation and the experience that bitcoin gives unto us makes us a fearless person in this feild.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

Actually all trader ever feel panic when their prediction is out.
Actually i still stay calm if the price is in control line. But when the price dump and dump again, it make me panic sometime the ending is panic sell.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:04 PM

I don’t usually panic, because when we panic the more bad thingns might happen to us. What I do is usually think first, when thinking I get my moment of silence to think clearly. I result to trial and error. Then, I’ll figure out which is a more effective solution. Only natural calamaties make me panic, I feel really scared.
Ulala-buba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

each in different ways naturally, but I always panic, begin with all the problems to discuss, they tell me that everything is fine, but I do not hear anyone,, I can even cry, although there really is nothing so terrible there, I have such a panic, a strange little))  Grin Grin
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

I am the one who have a lot of patience and that is the reason why I am doing HODL. Keeping calm is really necessary. Staying calm can lead us to do good decision and can help us to make more money
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

I am the one who have a lot of patience and that is the reason why I am doing HODL. Keeping calm is really necessary. Staying calm can lead us to do good decision and can help us to make more money
Exactly. You need to control your emotions when you are trading. You shouldn't panic, every coin has it's ups and downs. It is only natural for every one of us to feel a little worry when we see the price falls down. But we have to keep in mind that what we are doing is always a gamble. We should be prepared for our losses. Not every time we will make a profit.
Chizzybaby

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:54 PM

I sell of most of my coins during a dip so as to reduce loss
Royhan25

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

I would rather choose to hold on with my coin because i feel panic selling leads to wrong decision also at the time that the coin decreases its value  Grin, that is our time to buy since the value goes down. The biggest mistake what most people make is that they buy when they see price is going high and as soon as it start to dip, they become panic and sell at a lower price...
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:25 AM

I don’t usually panic, because when we panic the more bad thingns might happen to us. What I do is usually think first, when thinking I get my moment of silence to think clearly. I result to trial and error. Then, I’ll figure out which is a more effective solution. Only natural calamaties make me panic, I feel really scared.
It's best not to panic, but I tried not to panic when I just started trading. I have invested so much in Siacoin, I did not panic in the fall of every price, siacoin was almost worthless coin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: