Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39755 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

at the beginning I was trading I had panicked when the price suddenly fell and I made a mistake by selling it and not long price back up, now I've got a lesson with my mistake so if the price goes down I still will hold it and I will remain patient and calm
you think that you can stay calm when, because of your memory, sold bitcoins for another $ 8,000, and today there are already New records. I lost almost a fortune or for my intolerance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

My panicking time is depends on the market situation like if the market are bearish im panicking but i make a new entry Example the price of DGB dump very fast from 1000sats to 900sats then if i know the market are bearish im panicking and selling it into a low price when i know it will dump more and comeback soon i buy it in the lower price like 700 - 800sats so my coins are growing even im selling it into a low price but this method is risky because  we're not sure if just a small retrace and comeback its value so fast.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:26 PM

My panicking time is depends on the market situation like if the market are bearish im panicking but i make a new entry Example the price of DGB dump very fast from 1000sats to 900sats then if i know the market are bearish im panicking and selling it into a low price when i know it will dump more and comeback soon i buy it in the lower price like 700 - 800sats so my coins are growing even im selling it into a low price but this method is risky because  we're not sure if just a small retrace and comeback its value so fast.

Today was flash crash @finex neo to 4$ go in some mins...Happy my stack grow for 30 neo.. Wink
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

In trading what happen to your is you always need to be calm, i experience to get panic before pa but it doesn't help any more,because when you panic you sell your coin in a wrong time, so just relax and wait until the coin pump again.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:09:21 AM

During the time that i am new to this kind of investments I am not so sure what will happen to my investments in the first weeks i really panic a lot when i saw the market go down so really fast what i did i had encash my investments but later on upon reading articles and experiences of investors i had learned that the crypto market is really volatile and we need to control our emotions and study first before investing so that we wil not panic later on. Right now i am into long term investment and I keep on holding my coins.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:35 AM

This is very nostalgic for me.  The first time i panic buy when i just trying to buy waves to use for my wavesdex , for the transaction of my tokens. In just so executed to buy without knowing anything how.  Its trial and error moves for me.  I really don't know if i follow the rules of buying low and selling high.  Do you think i panic buy that time?  I guess so,  after i buy, i think it over and over again that i did something wrong. And end up to gain nothing. Maybe we always thinks million of times before making a choice,  just be call and clear your mind. Try to hold also in something very worthy.

reamlady

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

The most frequent time you’d feel the panic is when you see the rates are dropping for bitcoin. As much as possible, you have to recover the soonest time possible to create a profitable plan.
Dempo

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

During the panic I just sell some crypto from my wallet, and that's all... I am used to make wrong decisions when the market falls down, so just make a small insuranse.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

As atrader we should inspect ourselves on where our weakspots in regards to on our exchanging ways or propensities which we can ready to check whether we are great or not on a specific methodology or not on the grounds that there are extremely a few occurrences on where regardless of how hard we do attempt we do even now come up short which is ordinary and if this thing do happen then switch into another way and make trial and error.Its simply like that as long we can ready to see some improvement on our exchanges at that point better to keep it and endeavor to proceed.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:42 AM

A lot because that is what the main differece of a beginnerand a pro. Personally i think a lot reduction when my coin goes down and thus to prevent slipping to the hole I instantly market it and dedicate a big mistake. n
I think bitcoin don’t accept any panic and there is no need to do any panic because bitcoin is a digital currency and you need to be very careful about to  play here because your small mistake  can put you in trouble so always be careful here because last week one of my friend sell his bitcoins with out to check  the price and lose very badly so that’s why I always  suggest to every one always check the price of bitcoin before going to deal  here either you want to sell or you want to buy  and that’s  why I’m still going to take profit all the time.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

Trade failure is caused by several factors. The main factor experienced is none other than the fear and panic of the market turmoil
I usually try to be calm in everything, and train my body to not be affected by the circumstances.It will make me ready to face the worst conditions in the market
Sicert1977

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

I invest only in things I understand. so i don't panic. in any case, there is no profit without risks
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:30:15 PM

A lot because that is what the main differece of a beginnerand a pro. Personally i think a lot reduction when my coin goes down and thus to prevent slipping to the hole I instantly market it and dedicate a big mistake. n
I think bitcoin don’t accept any panic and there is no need to do any panic because bitcoin is a digital currency and you need to be very careful about to  play here because your small mistake  can put you in trouble so always be careful here because last week one of my friend sell his bitcoins with out to check  the price and lose very badly so that’s why I always  suggest to every one always check the price of bitcoin before going to deal  here either you want to sell or you want to buy  and that’s  why I’m still going to take profit all the time.

Once we panic, we definitely lose it, have faith on your decision if to invest it long term or not, panics are to those who are still didn't believe btc or already satisfied to their earnings.

totally wrong if you are taking to be so panic cause you may not know what decision that you may take for so better having enough knowledge on bitcoin on how you may be more patient cause if not you may have a lot of looses of it.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

When the market falls down, I often consider everything carefully and find out the reason. Therefore, I'm rarely panic sell

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:47:18 AM

at the beginning I was trading I had panicked when the price suddenly fell and I made a mistake by selling it and not long price back up, now I've got a lesson with my mistake so if the price goes down I still will hold it and I will remain patient and calm
you think that you can stay calm when, because of your memory, sold bitcoins for another $ 8,000, and today there are already New records. I lost almost a fortune or for my intolerance.
I think bitcoin don’t accept panic when you will do panic here so it can put you in trouble because bitcoin price is related with market trade some time its price will be high and sometime its price will be low so when you want to sell or buy bitcoin you need to be very careful about to play here but if you stop care of the price and start panic so you will lose and then it’s very hard to come bake so always be careful to pay here.
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

For me when the price plunges I don’t panic. I want to buy more. However if I have sold my position at what I thought was a high, and the price continues to rise instead of drop I kinda panic. That’s when I lose. Because I buy back in higher than what I sold for. Now I have less shares for the same money.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

I invest only in things I understand. so i don't panic. in any case, there is no profit without risks
I can understand your way of making money. Wisdom is neccessary for all of us and if we make a good decision, there is no need for being panic. Therefore, be wise whenever you try to make a new investment because it can put you in a big trouble or it can make you become an extremely rich person.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

speaking of panic sentiments of our bitcoin society today probably not the case where we will leave a real growth bitcoin to such vertices. but if comes time to which is not escape and the price drops sharply into several positions, here then we will see this panic many users. we do not have to succumb to the provocations and not to provoke its sale of the fall of the price of bitcoin.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

When I think it's dumping time, I immediately sell my coin even it's half of my buy price.. That's how I panic. Smiley
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

Trade failure is caused by several factors. The main factor experienced is none other than the fear and panic of the market turmoil
I usually try to be calm in everything, and train my body to not be affected by the circumstances.It will make me ready to face the worst conditions in the market
In the world of business or investment, the worst thing which you can do is getting panic. There comes certain occasions when once find himself in such sort of situation but the thing is we actually need to manage ourselves at that time and we need to take our emotions under our control. Otherwise we might end up losing our money and this will result in nothing but regret. Try to develop thins habit of remaining calm in any sort of situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: