Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChanCoin  (Read 16156 times)
informixx

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

checkout Discord. All information regarding cryptopia are there. DEVS are very busy to fix all problems. And , it a Drama Coin. Except it;)
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

Hey guys. The devs WANT this coin to succeed. Be patient. The dev did say issues may take 14 days to resolve. Nova exchange and tradesatoshi will get back to the CHAN team when they are available. Swaps and forks are common. In this case the swap and fork will be very good for miners to have a fair chance to mine CHAN and the burn and swap will allow early investors than do not have weak hands to profit. The tippers and the extension will create a economy and circulate the wealth. This coin has the potential to be very good if the devs pull through. The devs can make this coin great again. Ince this network is secure and running smooth this coin will have plenty of room to grown. If your in this coin right now be very glad and do not worry so much. There is much interest in this coin and many eyes are watching to see if the devs will begin to deliver on their promis. If they do we will meme this coin so hard with all the magic we can muster. Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pickleninja

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

checkout Discord. All information regarding cryptopia are there. DEVS are very busy to fix all problems. And , it a Drama Coin. Except it;)

Glad to hear... i had high hopes for this coin.
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:23:31 AM

so how does one go about buying it while its down ?  Is anybody trading or are all the exchanges down ?
Bitinator

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:03:48 AM

so how does one go about buying it while its down ?  Is anybody trading or are all the exchanges down ?

Trading is halted until fork, swap , and burn is done

Darwin84

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

Is there a estimated time for that ?
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

I thought it said chaincoin.... man was I confused.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:48:59 PM

Dev last active July 27. Another shitcoin from scam artists. It's a common thing these days. Make a copy/paste shitcoin, get some quick  money and run away. 
Bitinator

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:45:40 AM

Dev last active July 27. Another shitcoin from scam artists. It's a common thing these days. Make a copy/paste shitcoin, get some quick  money and run away. 

Why don't you go in the discord and tell that to the devsthat are working hard to implement DGW and burning a premine to make this coin better. Get your FUD out if here

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

Why don't you go in the discord and tell that to the devsthat are working hard to implement DGW and burning a premine to make this coin better. Get your FUD out if here
[/quote]
Yes I am sure devs are working too hard. If they need some help just let me know....  Grin
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Saw here recently, announced coin Mao Zedong. Does your project have anything to do with it?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bitinator

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

Yes I am sure devs are working too hard. If they need some help just let me know....  Grin
[/quote]

Im not the devs i will not let you know anything. If you want to help go join the discord and ask otherwise gtfo with your fudd

Bitinator

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

Saw here recently, announced coin Mao Zedong. Does your project have anything to do with it?

Chancoin is the official coin of 4chan. 4chan is a imageboard.

gossamer_socks

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:58:04 AM

Hey people apologies as usual for the lateness of my update here - I know this is the primary avenue for news for most of you.

The coin is still going strong (at least, we think it is) - We're actively working with Cryptopia and the markets _will_ re-open and no coins will be lost.

I've recently received word back from novaexchange as well, so we'll be working with them shortly. Tradesatoshi is...well, tradesatoshi. When they feel like getting back in touch with us we'll help them update the wallet.

Finally, CryptoDAO - someone actually USED cryptoDAO to trade so I'll be getting in touch with them to make sure everything's accounted for - honestly we'd forgotten that we were listed there. Oops.

There will still be a full post-mortem of the fork process, outlining all the insanity that occurred, where we messed up, why we made the choices we made, etc. - but it may be a long time coming. All of the dev team are currently very busy with other life pursuits so major updates (that includes DGW) will have to wait until certain dev team members are free - but we do anticipate being able to stay largely on-track with respect to the roadmap.

Please feel free to come into our discord anytime with questions - but do be nice.

Goss
cryptocronic

Activity: 241

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

Any idea how long until 4CHN is back up on Cryptopia?

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
gossamer_socks

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

Ladies and Gents,

Cryptopia market is back open! Just wanted to let everyone know, I won't be issuing a lengthy update on the state of the project in this post.

We've paid cryptopia the full amount they specified to remunerate all coin holders - so everyone's coins are safe. We have tested some withdrawals from our accounts and community members accounts on cryptopia and the withdrawals have worked, but for now please test any withdrawals from cryptopia by sending a small amount first. We do not expect there to be any problems but in the event that there are we want to be able to work with cryptopia to resolve them.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in this project despite its many problems and false starts - I hope that our work with cryptopia to get the market back up demonstrates our commitment to doing right by investors. We still have a lot to do to make sure the other exchanges' coin holders are taken care of, and of course we want to do the fun stuff we came onboard to do (developing features!) but re-establishing trust after the revelations which lead to our hard fork is the top priority.

Please feel free to address questions to our dev or mod teams in our discord (link on our site, chancoin.org) or here, though I can't promise I'll be able to write as complete an update as I'd like to within the next few days.

Humbly thanking everyone for their support and patience,
Gossamer Socks
trix222

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

I wish you the best for this project, lets go boys
gossamer_socks

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:21:59 AM

Just another quick update - as some of you may know, trading on cryptopia is re-opened!

We're very happy about this, however we still need to sort out things with the other exchances. Nova's admins have been very helpful and actively in-touch, and Tradesatoshi has deigned to respond to us now that Cryptopia is trading again. We'll do our best to ensure remuneration of all legitimate coin purchases on their platforms.

I'm hoping now that I and the other team members can begin to focus on making fun tools and features for the community now, however we still have a great deal of work to do to wrap up the Forkageddon.  I'll try my best to keep everyone posted here, however remember that our discord is generally the center of the community. You should be able to find a link on our website (chancoin.org) however be advised that we constrain new members to a single channel until we're sure they are not trolls - we've been dealing with some insanely persistent, petty and hilariously unimaginative trolls for the past couple of months, so we've had to lock down our chat server. But we'd love to have any newfriends who are legitimately interested in the project, developers or just fans.

Thanks as always for your understanding,
Gossamer

GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

WHERE IS THE DISCORD, IT WAS TAKEN DOWN.
gossamer_socks

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

WHERE IS THE DISCORD, IT WAS TAKEN DOWN.

Since we're yelling I'll yell too:

NO IT WASNT LOOK AT THE LINK ON CHANCOIN.ORG ITS UP WE JUST CHANGED FROM ONE SERVER TO ANOTHER AFTER THE FORK!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: