Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChanCoin  (Read 16156 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:30:23 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 02:43:40 PM by GrounBEEFtaxi

I'M NOT YELLING, I'M GROUNBEEFTAXI.  THE FORMER KING OF THE POLONIEX TROLLBOX, THE KING OF THE BANHAMMER.  HOWEVER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CHANCOIN DO SOME CRAZY THINGS.  YOU GUYS SHOULD START A TELEGRAM ROOM AS WELL. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gossamer_socks

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

AH NICE, GOOD TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE! ENJOY YOUR TIME IN OUR DISCORD, I WILL TAKE YOUR SUGGESTION TO CREATE A TELEGRAM INTO CONSIDERATION WITH THE TEAM!

Ok, thats enough. Thanks for the feedback, though.
TeamMollyMassive

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

HEY!!! i have been in the discord for over 3 weeks and have been in this bitcoin talk and a MOD banned me and called me a faggot for no real good reason. Why would you ban me i had good things to say and never trolled once. My feelings are hhurt. A guy asked me for my bitcoin talk to send in a pm and i told him it was the same as my username. Team Molly Massive.  he can check easily. Plz lift the ban I was just laying in bed enjoying chhats w chancoiners and people in the /b/ discord. My username is the same as my btc talk. Team Molly Massive

gossamer_socks

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

HEY!!! i have been in the discord for over 3 weeks and have been in this bitcoin talk and a MOD banned me and called me a faggot for no real good reason. Why would you ban me i had good things to say and never trolled once. My feelings are hhurt. A guy asked me for my bitcoin talk to send in a pm and i told him it was the same as my username. Team Molly Massive.  he can check easily. Plz lift the ban I was just laying in bed enjoying chhats w chancoiners and people in the /b/ discord. My username is the same as my btc talk. Team Molly Massive

Hey there - I've asked the mods to reverse your ban, I'll doble-check the ban list. I remember seeing you in the chat for some time.

Apologies for any inconvenience, as you probably noticed we've had many issues with trolls.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:33:39 AM

Not trolling, whining about being called f*g... is this really the kind of community we want in a 4chan themed coin?  ::thinking::

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:02:27 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:01:07 AM by GrounBEEFtaxi

HOW DOES A DEV TEAM THAT MAKES A CHANCOIN NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH TROLLING? DAFUCK?  IT'S LIKE SAYING YOUR'E A PRO BALL PLAYER AND YOU'VE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A BASKETBALL.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:28:36 AM

I take it back, complaining about trolling is the siren call of the trolls.  We need at least 300 to 400 good degenerates around here to bring up this price..

Too many trolls, monkaS

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

I LOVE CHANCOIN, AND I PRAY TO KEK THAT CHANCOIN WILL DO WELL.  MAY KEK BLESS THIS COIN.  DO GOOD DEVS, DO NOT DISSAPOINT THE FROG GOD FOR HE IS WATCHING.
gossamer_socks

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

An update on development priorities, exchanges and a call for interested developers

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you all on a few things:

- We're working with novaexchange and hopefully we can have the wallet update finished up there by the end of the week, beginning of next if at all possible.
- One of our contributors has written a bot which rewards dubs, trips or quads on /biz/ threads with chancoins. Right now it only works when a specific thread is made for airdrops so if you're interested in using it, hang out in the discord and hopefully you'll be able to catch one. I hope to improve and expand this bot soon.
- We hope to have an alpha version of our Developer API/Web Wallet soon. At first we'll likely limit access to community contributors.
- Once we have a basic alpha test candidate of the platform API, we'd like to integrate it into the browser extensions so that users of the tipping extension don't need to have a daemon running locally to give tips.

Finally, any node or ruby devs who are interested in contributing their skills, please PM me here or on our discord. Even if youd prefer to work on your own idea rather than part of our roadmap, we'll do whatever we can to help you get started!

Thanks,
Gossamer Socks
nonokeci

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:07:17 AM

A 4chan coin, how did I miss this shit.  Tongue
gossamer_socks

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

A short update on development progress:

Just a few bullet points before bed for me:

* I'm working on the developer API/web wallet account system API and hope to be able to open it up to a couple of testers in a week or so. I'm developing the API against a discord bot framework that I've been wanting to work on for a while, so hopefully I can extract that out one day soon as well.
* Our wallet dev is setting time aside to work on an update that'll have at least one, and maybe two cool new features. Maybe more if I have enough free time to get my hands into the wallet codebase.
* One of our members in the discord made a simple but really cool bot that allows users to deposit coins and use them to tip other server members. Its pretty much just a toy at present but it works great.

I'd also like to bolt a static-site-generator type blog onto our site this weekend, and I want to draft some community guidelines and get them on the site so we have something to get feedback on and iterate over vis-a-vis community decision-making processes, wallet update timeframes, etc.

We hope to finish up our work with novaexchange next week so trading can resume there. I'd say 90% confidence we can do that, 99.9% confidence we can do it by the end of the subsequent week. By then hopefully TradeSatoshi will respond to our last email. We'll see.

It _is_ a holiday weekend here in the US so I stand a good chance of getting at least a fraction of one of these things done. In the meantime, please feel free to post questions or concerns here or come on into our discord - we've had a lot of trolls over the last couple of weeks so if you come in with questions please bear that in mind and be polite.

Thanks,
Gossamer
Community Manager/Platform Engineer
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:48:43 AM

>Makes a 4chan Crypto

>Bans Trolls

Just who the f*#% is this crypto for?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:16:00 AM

YES THEY NEED STOP BANNING THE TROLLS, IF YOU WANT THIS COIN TO BE A 4CHAN COIN..........YOU MUST ALLOW THE TROLLS TO FROLIC AND FROLIC WELL. I SUPPORT THIS PROJECT THOUGH, I LIKE THE GOSSAMER'S TYPE OF JIB HE GOT GOIN.  I FEEL HE IS TRUE, I FEELS...........I FEEL HE WANTS THIS PROJECT TO GO SKY HIGH.  GOOD LUCK AND I SHALL AWAIT YOUR GREAT RELEASES FINE SIR.

- GBT
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

is there a faucet?
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

is the increase that is happening a pump?
gossamer_socks

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

Just putting this here: the founder is threatening to get us de-listed from cryptopia because he knows someone who works there. He's mad that we're telling people the truth about the fact that he started this coin as a scam and we took it from him:

https://puu.sh/xqy2z/502584dbe9.png

Heres the screenshot in _his_ screenshot:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/329438402594209794/353878876885221378/1504432231153.png

He mad.
CHANCOIN292 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The level of professionalism is seen right here.

Spreading fabricated story and when asked about it does this.

These messages were sent in private and instead of talking things out, resorts to this kind of behavior.

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS TRADING THIS COIN, DO NOT INVEST! COIN SHOULD BE REGARDED AS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND TIPPING PURPOSES ONLY!

gossamer_socks

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The level of professionalism is seen right here.

Spreading fabricated story and when asked about it does this.

These messages were sent in private and instead of talking things out, resorts to this kind of behavior.

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS TRADING THIS COIN, DO NOT INVEST! COIN SHOULD BE REGARDED AS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND TIPPING PURPOSES ONLY!

Note that this individual made 30k Australian dollars off of this coin before we wrested control of it from him. He is literally deciding which BMW to purchase with money he scammed people out of right now.

Very professionalism. Much businessman.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: