Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] Steemit Bot. Make more than $100 a day!  (Read 3673 times)
Cashmonkey (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:09:18 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 09:17:02 AM by Cashmonkey

BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

So what is up guys! I am selling my steemit bot along with 100 accounts for a steal price! This bot PLUS the accounts will help you make upwards of $100 in profit PER day. I will only be selling 4 copies of this as I only have 400 accounts atm (I can only make about 10 accounts a day but the fresh accounts will have no steem power and therefore they will be useless for a month). Each account is loaded with 5+ steempower and each account is at least a month old (and they have accrued all of this steem power from posting and curation rewards). For more details on what you'll be getting, read below.

NOTE: I will NEVER add you on skype. My only method of communication is the forums so DO NOT add or deal with anyone that claims to be me!

Prerequisites:
1.) Your own personal steemit account
2.) At least a few posts. (You can even make an account on steemit.com after purchasing the bot and make a couple of posts)
3.) Some knowledge on what steem is and how steemit.com works

What you will receive
1.) 100 steemit accounts all loaded with at least 5 Steem Power (All accounts have at least 5 but some have close to 6 as well!)
2.) An upvoting bot with option for proxies.
3.) A commenting bot (that chooses a random comment from a list of preloaded 1.2k comments). Run this bot on upvote accounts once or twice a week to make them look genuine.
4.) A posting bot (To make the upvoting accounts look legitimate. You can either choose your own custom posts OR let the bot post from a list of 5k posts. It changes up MANY words in each posts to make the posts look original. Just run this bot once a week and you're set. It takes 2 hours to complete posting on all accounts
5.) Access to all future updates

How will I make money?

It's simple. All you have to do is have your own steemit account. Make a few posts with YOUR OWN steemit account and then copy the links of those posts and put them in a txt file. Next open up my upvote bot that looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/ouFtaGk.png

Load up your links into the bot and then load up the accounts.txt file that you will receive from me and then just sit back and relax and watch the magic happen!

It takes about 2 minutes for each account to upvote 10 links so 100 accounts upvoting 10 links will take between 3-4 hours. I would suggest just letting the bot run on a VPS after loading up your links.

Once you receive the steem dollars from your posts, you can toss the steem into an exchange like bittrex and exchange them for BTC !

Proof

For proof, I made a new account on steemit (to show you how much a fresh account can make), made 4 posts a few days ago and ran my bot with my post links. Please do note that I ran the bot with 400 upvote accounts and therefore your earnings for 100 accounts will be divided by 4. You can however make more posts and run the bot with your 100 accounts to get that amount EACH DAY! I only made 4 posts to prove a point! Smiley

Here's a picture of how much just 4 posts got me (Titles of posts hidden to protect identity): https://i.imgur.com/2m0aAdM.png

How Much Is It?

The price for this is $1250. I will not negotiate the prices at all as the accounts you will receive will have between 500-600 Steempower and that alone is worth around 0.4 BTC (You can check the prices at blocktrades.us by converting Steempower to BTC). In other words, you are basically just paying 0.1 BTC for the bots which you won't find anywhere else on the market! These bots have been designed by me after almost a year of experience with steemit.

Where can I purchase it?

Please don't forget to leave a vouch on the thread after your purchase! It would greatly help me for future sales! Smiley
Autobuy Link: https://rocketr.net/buy/6a77e63a57fe

VOUCHES:

Do you offer any sort of vouch copies if yes kindly do one for me i will post and vouch if everything goes as you described/claimed in OP
rens23

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:13:14 PM

Hello, I am interested. What do I need to run the bots and what programming language is used?
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

Hello, I am interested. What do I need to run the bots and what programming language is used?

These are coded using ubot and you will need .net framework to run these Smiley
gedeonazo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

Hi Cashmonkey, I'm VERY interested. Just one doubt.

Will the 100 accounts you provide run out of Steempower at one point? I know every account has a daily upvote quota. But, will every vote affect the 5/6 Steempower that every account already has? And in that case, will the 100 account be useless at one point?

I have already A steemit account with 3 post, and I'm already making some money (to collect in 6 days).

Sorry if this is such a rookie question, but $1250 is some money to me. Just wanna be sure.

Thanks!  Smiley
bitcointrad3r

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

I can't imagine that someone would pay $1250 via an autobuy link to a new member with no trust ratings and no vouches. However if I did have the money I would definitely consider purchasing via escrow
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:32:52 PM

I can't imagine that someone would pay $1250 via an autobuy link to a new member with no trust ratings and no vouches. However if I did have the money I would definitely consider purchasing via escrow

I don't mind using a trusted escrow as long as the buyer pays the fees. That being said, I have already made 1 sale but I just don't know who it was as they purchased via my autobuy and left me feedback on there but just didn't bother leaving feedback here unfortunately.

Hopefully the next person to purchase this will though.
Jake007

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

My brother just started using steemit would like to have a vouch copy.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1152
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

The OP explanations is very perfect and achievable but i am wondering about some issues;

Will steemit not finds out and block the bot before i recover my investment since there is no tweak method that works forever ?

Can you show us your own proof of earning ?

Your price is not realistic for a tweak method.
gedeonazo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

Hi Cashmoneky!

I'm worried about the efficency the 100 accounts will have on any particular post i'll create.

My own account with 10 SP only counts for $0,01 for every upvote. Is that means that your 100 accounts will amount for 1 dollar on every post they automatically upvote?  

I just dont know how you get that much money in your example capture.
Thanks in advance for your input!!

Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

Hi Cashmonkey, I'm VERY interested. Just one doubt.

Will the 100 accounts you provide run out of Steempower at one point? I know every account has a daily upvote quota. But, will every vote affect the 5/6 Steempower that every account already has? And in that case, will the 100 account be useless at one point?

I have already A steemit account with 3 post, and I'm already making some money (to collect in 6 days).

Sorry if this is such a rookie question, but $1250 is some money to me. Just wanna be sure.

Thanks!  Smiley

No your voting power is depleted for each upvote you make. You can check your voting power at steemnow.com . The voting power regenerates over time. Each day, you get back about 20% voting power and upvoting 10 posts at 100% depletes voting power by 2% . Therefore if you upvote 10 of your posts, your voting power will regenerate by the next day.
Theoretically you can upvote 50 posts per day but I wouldn't recommend that.
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

The OP explanations is very perfect and achievable but i am wondering about some issues;

Will steemit not finds out and block the bot before i recover my investment since there is no tweak method that works forever ?

Can you show us your own proof of earning ?

Your price is not realistic for a tweak method.

Nope. No chances of getting caught. You will get natural upvotes from other members as well so it will mask the 100 upvotes on each post. Whenever I make a post and use 100 accounts I get about 110 - 150 upvotes on each post as other members also upvote my posts so it all ends up looking random. Not to mention I have a bot that makes posts for those upvoting accounts as well so they look real and make money on the side from a couple upvotes too.

Hi Cashmoneky!

I'm worried about the efficency the 100 accounts will have on any particular post i'll create.

My own account with 10 SP only counts for $0,01 for every upvote. Is that means that your 100 accounts will amount for 1 dollar on every post they automatically upvote?  

I just dont know how you get that much money in your example capture.
Thanks in advance for your input!!

Each of these accounts gets $0.04 per upvote atm (It was at 0.09 before but the prices have decreased so they are getting $4 per post atm).

The picture in my capture is from a while ago and as I mentioned, it was from 400 accounts and your earnings would have been divided by 4. I already have 1 happy customer who has already earned $1100 since his purchase about 2 weeks ago. The upvote's value has decreased due to the crash in all crypto prices but it will increase gradually. At the current rates you will break even in about 25 days and after that is just pure profit.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1152
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

As i said earlier about your explanations, i still maintained that you are a perfect illustrator but no one has vouch for this account yet and i am willing to do that; more so, i think you should consider price reduction due to fall of steemit dollars price.
Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

As i said earlier about your explanations, i still maintained that you are a perfect illustrator but no one has vouch for this account yet and i am willing to do that; more so, i think you should consider price reduction due to fall of steemit dollars price.

I have added the fact that these accounts are currently making half of what they used to due to the crash in prices but that will still let anyone break even within 24 days.

Now if you are asking for a vouch copy then as I said before, I cannot do that I'm sorry.
I made a sale about a month ago but unfortunately the guy said that he would vouch for me but he didn't. I never bothered to ask for his bitcointalk username and he hasn't responded to my requests for the vouch on skype. It sucks but whatever.

In any case, I don't mind waiting for a buyer because there will be one sooner or later and hopefully people will soon realize that this a killer deal and the price is just a temporary hole in the pocket Smiley

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I have another 50 accounts almost complete and after that I will start working on another 50 accounts so ETA on a fourth copy is middle of next month.
asherlock

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

I'm very interested in this. I have 2 questions though:

1.) Would you be willing to offer a discount?
2.) Would you accept something other than bitcoins? I don't have Bitcoins atm as they are all stored away for safekeeping due to the incoming hard fork. I do however have ethereum and LTC.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

It seem i have a bad mouth but it is okay so far i speak the truth.

You might have a very slim chance of making any sales on this your product unless you really have a good review and the best way to get it is by giving out a free vouch copy to eligible members.
sabx01

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:49:48 AM

I made lots of review here in bitcointalk and I just recently join steemit so I can provide a review in newbie projection.
This quite expensive to everybody just buy with seeing a review and sample live profit.
If okay with you Ill take a vouch and give my honest review.

here the latest review I did.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054188.0

Cashmonkey (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

2.) Would you accept something other than bitcoins? I don't have Bitcoins atm as they are all stored away for safekeeping due to the incoming hard fork. I do however have ethereum and LTC.

Sorry I've been busy and hence the late response.

1.) I'm sorry but there are no discounts.
2.) I do accept altcoins such as eth and LTC as well Smiley
asherlock

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

Sorry I've been busy and hence the late response.

1.) I'm sorry but there are no discounts.
2.) I do accept altcoins such as eth and LTC as well Smiley

PMed you
uknowjp

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:14:05 PM

Hi I was wondering if you still have any of these available? Also how much for just the BOT code and none of the accounts?

Would you accept $1000 for 100 accounts?
Have any of these accounts been flagged and noticed?
If so there worth less
I'm very interested please email me at 4allmyspam@gmail.com so we can expedite this purchase.  Hope all is well
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: