Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STARTING A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN  (Read 1477 times)
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Hello everyone. i am quiet new here can someone place teach me how to start a signature campaign. especially how to place an ad on my signature. it seems to not working out for me

there are so many ways to be on a signature campaign. depending on what do you want, either alt or  btc payments. you can see here some open campaigns as well as in the alternate crypto board. in the marketplace (altcoin section)
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

Thanks everyone this was really helpful. i actually meant to participate in a signature campaign and all your inputs were very helpful

Just follow in what the people said in this forum. All of what they are said very helpful to you bro and you must remember if you are paticipating in signature campaign must read the rules and understand.
So goodluck to you  Wink
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

i think you're in a wrong thread or place to post that, it's a service section but we're going to answer your question. first you need to find an open campaign to start with read carefully the rules and regulation of the campaign after the rules and regulation you will see the code you will find there jr. member, full member, etc. and your going to copy that code to your profile. Click profile->profile forum information(at the left)  then you will find there the "signature" just paste it there and click change profile.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:44:44 PM

i think you're in a wrong thread or place to post that, it's a service section but we're going to answer your question. first you need to find an open campaign to start with read carefully the rules and regulation of the campaign after the rules and regulation you will see the code you will find there jr. member, full member, etc. and your going to copy that code to your profile. Click profile->profile forum information(at the left)  then you will find there the "signature" just paste it there and click change profile.

However seems to be a newbie wish to learn more about bitcoin signature campaign. he can find the many thread speaks about signature campaign help details in services section and beginners and help section as well.
He need to learn more about bitcoin related topics and then only he can give a quality posts on it accordingly.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Hello everyone. i am quiet new here can someone place teach me how to start a signature campaign. especially how to place an ad on my signature. it seems to not working out for me

there are so many ways to be on a signature campaign. depending on what do you want, either alt or  btc payments. you can see here some open campaigns as well as in the alternate crypto board. in the marketplace (altcoin section)

I think he already figured it out because he is now wearing coindash signature and start posting for promotion. His title is misleading, At first, I he want to run a signature campaign. Hahaha

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Never knew his forum ranking started from a Junior Member being "new". Roll Eyes
That is what is everything wrong with buying accounts!

However seems to be a newbie wish to learn more about bitcoin signature campaign. he can find the many thread speaks about signature campaign help details in services section and beginners and help section as well.
He need to learn more about bitcoin related topics and then only he can give a quality posts on it accordingly.
Point is,he doesn't care about the post quality or bitcoins.The fact that he bought an account before knowing how to set up a signature shows he's least interested in the forum activities.Anyway,he's likely to get banned in a few days.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

Thanks everyone this was really helpful. i actually meant to participate in a signature campaign and all your inputs were very helpful

It's good that you have said it again in a clear statement, people here seems very confused earlier of what you are really trying to ask Grin anyway regarding to your question that you think placing an ad to your signature isn't working, it won't really work if the signature ad isn't fit to the rank of your account . better to work for it within a few months until you've got ranked into member rank or higher so that you won't be having a hard on enrolling to a certain campaign .
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:13:15 AM

You can actually join a signature campaign now that your rank is Jr. Member, and when participating you have to follow the rules. It's simple as that. Always find time to read and apply the rules stated in the signature campaign you are joining. Good luck to you though!

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:47:41 AM

You can actually join a signature campaign now that your rank is Jr. Member, and when participating you have to follow the rules. It's simple as that. Always find time to read and apply the rules stated in the signature campaign you are joining. Good luck to you though!

Anyone can run a sigcampaign here since I believe all of us here can read and able review some certain post but the thing is issue upon running a campaign is the people's trustworthiness since where talking about money if we run a campaign and junior member ranks is not advisable on that since everything might fall bad if certain situation will occur on them if they hold some big cash in their hands.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

Anyone can run a sigcampaign here since I believe all of us here can read and able review some certain post but the thing is issue upon running a campaign is the people's trustworthiness since where talking about money if we run a campaign and junior member ranks is not advisable on that since everything might fall bad if certain situation will occur on them if they hold some big cash in their hands.
Someone who does not love reading will not get good results. While those who have a fondness to read and try new things will definitely get a satisfactory result. Just as we understand the contents of this forum.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:58:03 AM

Enrolling into a signature campaign is not the same as starting one. If you want to start one, you need to pay someone (or do it yourself) to manage the campaign, hold the funds, and design the BBCode of the signature.

If you want to enroll (to get paid) then you simply need to apply into a signature campaign, copy the given BBCode and paste it in your profile. The campaign manager must accept you first though.

I think his question is confusing. I don't get him, whether he wants to enrol into signature campaign or dies he want signature campaign for his services.

You have made it clear with answering both the scenarios. On top of those codes and campaigns manager he also need to submit official announcement thread do that everyone will know what it is about. The ANN gives clear idea on what project we are working or what we are really publishing with our signatures.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

First the most important thing is managing : If you have enough time and have a sense of what a good post is then you can manage the campaign  otherwise if you are looking to advertise your service by many users you should definitely go with yahoo. He is kind of costly but his management is far most the best on the forum.
Funds : If you are managing the campaign the second most important thing is to escrow the funds as there are many scams in past and if funds are escrowed you will be relieved from making all the payments and even users feel secured.
Ranks : Now this is really important as more higher the rank the more exposure you will get as higher rank takes time and posts so higher rank means more posts which in return advertises in many places on the forum.  And with the increasing in ranks you can have better graphics in the signature as lower ranks have many limitations.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

Are you posting that you are going to start one to advertise something or you don't know how to edit your signature? If it is the latter, then this topic should be moved to the beginner and help section and not really at the service discussion section. Though for your rank, I don't think there are a lot of people looking to hire you. But there are indeed some opportunities around.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

His questions are already answered. No need for more (spam/useless) posts! Undecided

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

His questions are already answered. No need for more (spam/useless) posts! Undecided

That's good better choose campaigns wherein you can earn much and at the same time you have interest on that project . Make sure to find a legit campaign so the work will be worth it.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

To be accepted in a signature, you meant. Well, on this all you have to do is WAIT. Wait for campaigns that accept your rank and then apply. If your posts have quality you will be accepted provided you fall within the number of posters wanted. But before all this happens, I will advise you to improve your post quality.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:45:15 AM

It doesn't work like that bro. You should be enrolled to signature campaign first. Enrolling process starts when some manger or company out post the service available in the service section. Then you apply in the format given by manager. This usually includes your basics that's post count, rank,profile link etc. Then mangers will check you out and if you qualify then you will be enrolled officially. To show up the work you will wear signature code given in the advertisement. Then your work will be reviewed at the end of week and they will pay you for your genuine work.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

It doesn't work like that bro. You should be enrolled to signature campaign first. Enrolling process starts when some manger or company out post the service available in the service section. Then you apply in the format given by manager. This usually includes your basics that's post count, rank,profile link etc. Then mangers will check you out and if you qualify then you will be enrolled officially. To show up the work you will wear signature code given in the advertisement. Then your work will be reviewed at the end of week and they will pay you for your genuine work.

I think op is already understand how signature campaign works since he already wear a signature campaign and i saw this thread made june and i think he was newbie before that is why he can't ware the signature code given from a signature campaign..
Signature campaign is not easy as you think and you should always make your post high quality before you can be accepted in some signature campaign..

And looks like he join in altcoin signature campaign. you can check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
I just added just to other signature campaign list and rate list of the campaign.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

I asked at carecoin and other campaign. How do I know that I am in or not?
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:15:21 AM

You don't really place any ads to your signature, in fact you can not place signature by all yourself. You have get the BB code from the campaign which are willing to publish their business for a value. These will be made available through marketplace of bitcoin and altcoins discussion. You will learn more as you go through them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: