Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

I completely agree with what his said about bitcoin being an asset, besides how can any cryptocurrency be a way to end any kind of poverty? not everyone has a smartphone or a decent computer, we are just not there yet. However, I think majority of us can argue the "magics" brought by blockchain technology.
Yeah, blockchain technology is great invention and also the most frightening in the history of mankind to this day. Depend on the field used blockchain for using, it can changes anything to become the heaven or hell Grin. Cryptocurrency can make the life of government become the hell, in my opinion Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:14:39 PM

I think it will not be, poverty will continue to exist as the number of people increases,
and if the human beings do not want to get up and change lives I think it will be very much to get out of poverty ...

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

I don't think bitcoin will end the world poverty simple because it's still in people on how or what they can do to change their lives. Poverty will continue existing even though bitcoins value are getting higher. Some people will stick to what life they used to be and possible wont accept bitcoin. Bitcoin can help those who believe to get out of poverty but not the entire world. And also there's a fact that not everyone knows how to use technology and some don't have any gadgets that are commonly used in bitcoin.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

I really want that to happen, Bitcoin can end poverty, it's a great thing, but it's not easy. Many people in the world still do not know Bitcoin, really understand it. We need to have a whole process, from instruction, teaching them the knowledge of Bitcoin to the way they invest so they can understand. And I think it is a pretty hard thing.
Bitcoin is utilized on the web and it could be a method for consummation world destitution if web was available by everybody on the planet, however lamentably it isn't. Bitcoin has a great deal of potential and has been effective till now. Nothing less is to anticipate from eventual fate of bitcoin yet it will end world craving when it achieves each finish of the entire world.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:16:57 AM

My answer is yes.But it's not so easy.At first it needs to spread everywhere.people need to know about bitcoin.In poor country people can't get even food.How can they access on virtual world through using Internet? They obviously need to be educated.Also have to be good in English language.
Then it can be possible bitcoin end world poverty.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:26:54 AM

I doubt about that it isn't a lottery where many people can instantly become rich and gain a million amount of money. And stating the fact that most people are not very well known computer especially the elder ones, the ones in urban and rural areas they will be having a hard time in using bitcoin because without computer and smartphones you could not easily access bitcoin.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

Definitely yes. Right now, bitcoin and the other crypto currencies are helping people earn money at the easiest of ways. Most of the people nowadays find it really difficult to find stable jobs that offer good salary, one factor is also the requirements that is demanded by those companies. Good thing we have bitcoin.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

I think IT Will Help a lot to End poverty if those who earn  and invest to this kind of Bitcoin knows How to share their blessings  and profit for those unfortunate ones.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

This is unbelievable, what you ask is ridiculous. If you are a poor person, how do you buy bitcoins?

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:47:27 AM

I don't think bitcoin will end the world poverty simple because it's still in people on how or what they can do to change their lives. Poverty will continue existing even though bitcoins value are getting higher. Some people will stick to what life they used to be and possible wont accept bitcoin. Bitcoin can help those who believe to get out of poverty but not the entire world. And also there's a fact that not everyone knows how to use technology and some don't have any gadgets that are commonly used in bitcoin.
No bitcoin cannot end world poverty.To operate bitcoin,you need to have internet accessibility and some knowledge.Internet connection is not possible in every corner of the world and also many people are still illiterate and do not know what are cryptocurrencies are and what are their advantages.Many people still depend on cash for their day to day transaction.People will not accept bitcoin over fiat currency.Moreover government will also not legalise bitcoin.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

Bitcoin will not literally end world poverty. It will somehow lessen our problem but still there will be problem because they can use BTC in crimes or not in good one.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

Bitcoin can help surely to fight poverty, but i don't think it can end it. Bitcoin and crypto currencies are digital and you need at least a computer (or phone) and internet connection to earn and deal with such currencies, and this things aren't available worldwide for poor people as known.
in matter bitcoin can only help. for example if a person do not have any job mean he is jobless and now he has start bitcoin trading or earning bitcoin through any other skill then bitcoin has changed his life and has removed his poverty but not for everyone who even do not know about bitcoin. bitcoin is in fact providing opportunity to earn money from differenct sources it is even giving oppourtunity to those people who do not have even any experienc or knolede.
bitcoin has given chances to a great many individuals not to only some rich fellows. It has made numerous needy individuals rich. Private enterprise and open market framework is a foe to end neediness while bit coin is a possibility a chance to snatch. You can rather purchase and hold or you can work on the web and acquire through publicizing. So bit coin is contributing a great deal to give an other option to control neediness.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

No bitcoin cannot end world poverty.To operate bitcoin,you need to have internet accessibility and some knowledge.Internet connection is not possible in every corner of the world and also many people are still illiterate and do not know what are cryptocurrencies are and what are their advantages.Many people still depend on cash for their day to day transaction.People will not accept bitcoin over fiat currency.Moreover government will also not legalise bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a magic wand that can end world poverty that fast. I agree on you, It will never end world poverty but I am pretty sure that bitcoin can lessen world poverty. In my opinion it will depend on the people on what they wanted to do to change their lives. Bitcoin will continue on increasing and Poverty will continue on existing because many people right now doesn't know all about bitcoin, but I wish many people in the future will know this.
hheight

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

It's too vociferous headline in yellow press' style. I don't see how cheap payment system or $35 smartphones can, for instance, feed family in Central Africa.
As already mentioned before - "Bitcoin is not a magic wand". I believe that blockchain is the main technology of future, but it will not end world povetry.
vina.lugtu

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Maybe it can reduce poverty but it can't end poverty. If you are using bitcoin you need internet, gadget or computers to login for you to earn money. Plus knowledge, hard work and patience to work with. I wish many people will be working with bitcoin and help them to earn someday.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

It actually depends upon the knowledge and acceptance of people. If people will continue to refuse the whole idea of bitcoin, then how is bitcoin suppose to help the world from poverty. It all starts with the people putting their trust in bitcoin, because if not, I doubt that something good will happen, such as end of world poverty.
Trust is not inaf, we are talking about people who has no water supply or food, they struggle day by day for surviving. Bitcoin it's just a rope on with they can hold on if there will me some humanitarian programs thru block-chain technology.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

For me I think I think bitcoin will help to alleviate the world poverty, you could earn tokens by doing social network campaign, airdrops, signature campaigns and many more. Doing all those stuffs you will be able to earn tokens for you to convert to cash or maybe invest it to bitcoin trading, if you get lucky in trading then poverty will be no more. 
I think it will not end world poverty, how much population is there in this world, out of total population how many are using bitcoin, very less population using it, so how can it ends the poverty.
Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because our world has a huge coverage for that poverty and bitcoin is only limited for the people who can use it and not all the people can get in touch with bitcoin so it will not totally end the world's poverty but it could only lessen the poverty and that is what can bitcoin only do for us.
Yes I think its possible for bitcoin to end world poverty because bitcoin is now very stable in world and day by day countries are going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is a kind of revaluation in countries and now bitcoin is unstoppable so there is no doubt that bitcoin have a power to end world poverty but I believe it need some time to do so because bitcoin is new in market and to end world poverty I think it’s a very big challenger for bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

no. I'm not sure about that. Bitcoin will not be able to end poverty in the world because of the limitations of every person or society. it may be the limitations of knowledge, and economic conditions in every level of society. So in essence bitcoin can only reduce some percent of the world's poverty but can not end it

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

Maybe bitcoin may answer to the poverty but like other people said bitcoin has no magic that can do to a lot of people like us to change immediately someones life. If you do not do something luck is always avoiding you or will avoid us if we will not do something in return. For me i still believe in this word. In this world people can get anything they want but in order to have that thing you must do of course something like sacrifice. in short term nothing you can get without sacrificing anything. So the answer is still on those people if they want to end their poverty they must do something we are in the world of where things is not getting always free. If they choose to still not to go up in their life it is their life because we are doing things to help them and to also help poverty problems but we all know of course that this world has always an unbalance system someone may become rich but always someone will go down because of that its just like money. all of us may all have a lot of money but not equal i am right? thats the answer. and also some rich keep pushing those poor so their hope is fading and ending in cruel life.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

if those who understand the bitcoin world and understand how to benefit from bitcoin and have a very high patience then those who play in bitcoin world will get a very high profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: