Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

I am sure that bitcoin can end the world poverty one is this bitcoin is more valueable than fiat currency and second this is better than banks because if you invest or keep your bitcoins it actually day by day going increase.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:06:49 PM

To eradicate the world wide poverty then you must have infrastructure, and i mean not only road, but also water, look in Africa. Money is not inaff to change the poverty of the world, there is a need of education and humanity, so the answer is bitcoin can't stop the world poverty but it can improve it.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty. I see bitcoin can help to fight poverty it doesn't mean it will end it because the main enemy here is our selves if we are willing to progress we can find ways to solve poverty. But not all the people know about bitcoin and not all the people cannot afford to buy a device to earn bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

In my opinion, poverty can not be separated from the world because poverty is a balance of life and economy. poverty can be reduced depending on the community as well. because everything is related to education, willpower and luck. we can reduce poverty with bitcoin but without the knowledge and reason strong enough, without it all it seems difficult to get rich. Bitcoin is something that is easy to get and easy to use by people who have knowledge and ability only.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:40 PM

Bitcoin can't end poverty because people will still need to earn bitcoin or other cryptos which are given out by big companies.
Even if everything on earth would be destroyed, there would be richer people and less rich people in terms of money within a few years :/
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

If you believe in bitcoin or whichever cryptocurrency that takes over as the leader of this space as a store of value and means of accounting, it will help alleviate some symptoms of poverty.

Without having to store fiat in a bank or other financial intermediaries, one minimises his risk of being "robbed" of his money should our current financial system encounter another crash and these banks collapse.

Another angle you can look at is the accessibility of investment products for the "less wealthy". In most countries, setting up an investment account comes with administrative fees, minimum investment sums that will deter the young adults with limited savings or the poor. Crypto exchanges in this competitive space mostly charge low fees, and participation in token sales/ICOs cost a fraction of traditional IPOs, and offer potentially much higher returns. This provides an attractive avenue for young and less wealthy investors to park their money.

Of course this is an optimistic view of crypto markets, things can go very wrong in the near future.
Indeed, Bitcoin will decrease the rate of poverty in the whole world but it will take more long time because this a major problem in most of the countries and bitcoin is the main way which can reduce the rate of this problem because bitcoin is giving chances to all type of people in the world of jobs which can earn money by setting in their home.

Sadly, poverty is a multi-faceted problem caused by politics/corruption, lack of quality education, access to a reasonable job market and more. Bitcoin and other altcoins at the end of it all are just tools to HELP solve these issues, and not the full solution.
This is the correct answer, bitcoin cannot solve the problem of poverty if the problem of poverty could be solved as easily then there will no be poverty already, and since poverty has been with us since the beginning of civilization I think it is one of those things that are unsolvable the same way that crime has always existed and despite the advancements of technology there is still crime.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:57:12 AM

I have not yet opinion on this. how to end poverty in the world with bitcoin? is it enough just by donation? because not necessarily all the people in the world use bitcoin. I believe it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

I have not yet opinion on this. how to end poverty in the world with bitcoin? is it enough just by donation? because not necessarily all the people in the world use bitcoin. I believe it.
It likely, Bitcoin helps the economics grow up than people will have more money and stops their poverty and suffering.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:16:24 AM

For me yes, that's why I think let's start now to get bitcoin popular and let the world encounter the bitcoin and testify that bitcoin already help a lot of people to encourage them but I think their is always contradict but maybe who believe in bitcoin is just 90% out of 100% and I wish in ninety percent the government is counted.

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:26:04 AM

I don't think it can end the world poverty but i believe it can lessen the poverty. Because there are a lot of crypto related jobs created by bitcoin and the other crypto related currency. Because if some people know how to used internet then he managed to get here and looking for a extra job. He can search here and look for services that fits him/her. I think people need to educate their self about bitcoin and how they will benefit from using it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

I don't think it can end the world poverty but i believe it can lessen the poverty. Because there are a lot of crypto related jobs created by bitcoin and the other crypto related currency. Because if some people know how to used internet then he managed to get here and looking for a extra job. He can search here and look for services that fits him/her. I think people need to educate their self about bitcoin and how they will benefit from using it.

Bitcoin is not a magic wand that can end word poverty. If you will do your best then I guess theres a possibility that it can end word poverty. It can't end but poverty must be lessen. If there are many people who knows how to use internet then I guess it can end, I mean poverty can be lessen. First you must have to get information or you must gather data about bitcoin. People need to educate theirself about bitcoin for them to have an extra job and an extra income.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

I really doubt this will happen. The world is huge and the number of people on the planet is beyond our imagination. For. e.g a person living in New York which is considered dense would be amazed to see the population density of Delhi or Mumbai in India. Let alone bitcoin, even internet connection is still a luxury in a lot of the third world countries. Hence, I think this is too good to be true. Smiley
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:51:07 AM

I really doubt this will happen. The world is huge and the number of people on the planet is beyond our imagination. For. e.g a person living in New York which is considered dense would be amazed to see the population density of Delhi or Mumbai in India. Let alone bitcoin, even internet connection is still a luxury in a lot of the third world countries. Hence, I think this is too good to be true. Smiley

True enough, I don't even have all that reliable electricity source over here, and much of the planet barely gets it at all. When so many are missing the bare necessities, things like internet are by all means a luxury.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

Bitcoin cant end poverty.. But bitcoin can provide source of income..
The people and its government is the only key to end the problem of poverty.. As long as corruption exist it will give a big factor on the problem.. People must have a job for them to sustain the daily living..

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

For me I think I think bitcoin will help to alleviate the world poverty, you could earn tokens by doing social network campaign, airdrops, signature campaigns and many more. Doing all those stuffs you will be able to earn tokens for you to convert to cash or maybe invest it to bitcoin trading, if you get lucky in trading then poverty will be no more. 
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

For me I think I think bitcoin will help to alleviate the world poverty, you could earn tokens by doing social network campaign, airdrops, signature campaigns and many more. Doing all those stuffs you will be able to earn tokens for you to convert to cash or maybe invest it to bitcoin trading, if you get lucky in trading then poverty will be no more. 
I think it will not end world poverty, how much population is there in this world, out of total population how many are using bitcoin, very less population using it, so how can it ends the poverty.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

Well for me I dont think so. We cannot leave our general responsibility to bitcoin, Poverty is not gonna be end by simply money, governmwnys should start conducting a better way of solution . Improvement of every local services , strong foundation for education ,charities and of course consistent support of the government must be involve in the vision of ending poverty, but solely giving it to bitcoin will not make sense ,but it is a huge loss.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

I think it will not end world poverty, how much population is there in this world, out of total population how many are using bitcoin, very less population using it, so how can it ends the poverty.
Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because our world has a huge coverage for that poverty and bitcoin is only limited for the people who can use it and not all the people can get in touch with bitcoin so it will not totally end the world's poverty but it could only lessen the poverty and that is what can bitcoin only do for us.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

Bitcoin can end poverty individually, but not ending poverty in the entire world. Because this is depend on the belief of each community of bitcoin in this field of industry.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:37:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

I completely agree with what his said about bitcoin being an asset, besides how can any cryptocurrency be a way to end any kind of poverty? not everyone has a smartphone or a decent computer, we are just not there yet. However, I think majority of us can argue the "magics" brought by blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: