Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

Poverty is a natural part of human society. Can't all be equally rich and equally happy. But the poor are different, too. There are those who simply do not want to work and for him to comfort enough not to die from hunger, and there are those who are willing to work day and night, but no decent-paying work. For such people, bitcoin can help to get closer to the middle class, and that's good.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

Poverty is a natural part of human society. Can't all be equally rich and equally happy. But the poor are different, too. There are those who simply do not want to work and for him to comfort enough not to die from hunger, and there are those who are willing to work day and night, but no decent-paying work. For such people, bitcoin can help to get closer to the middle class, and that's good.
good point bitcoin as side job can move us from poverty to middle class and if getting lucky enough we can also can be rich with some help
of deeper study and understanding the investment that we have, bitcoin can be maximize and for sure there's already existing people who
already been successful and became a silent millionaire.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

Um, no. Bitcoin is the technology gap incarnate. It makes the richer people, who have an internet connection, able to access a totally new kind of monetary system that has and probably will continue to grow in value.

This means the richer people get richer, and the poorer people become poorer in comparison, as their money is worth less and less.

So in fact, the complete opposite is happening.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

I really want that to happen, Bitcoin can end poverty, it's a great thing, but it's not easy. Many people in the world still do not know Bitcoin, really understand it. We need to have a whole process, from instruction, teaching them the knowledge of Bitcoin to the way they invest so they can understand. And I think it is a pretty hard thing.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Can Bitcoin reduce the world poverty rate? This answer was returned. Do that all every people are known to bitcoin or not? Do they buy and store bitcoins? The highlands, sea coasts people were very known.
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

Nobody can end world poverty yeah but poverty can be reduced. Its too early to say that bitcoin can reduce the world poverty, as it has a long way to go. Once it reaches all the levels of the society then there may be a chance, but its too early now.
ayurvedicurea2growtaller

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:56:15 PM

I think it will make people more poor and miserable because of too much bitcoin scams going around.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

Educating people about Bitcoin might improve someone's life if we consider that he might start earning money by doing so. Thus, it can definitely
help someone financially but it cannot solve a world wide issue like poverty, it doesn't work that way.
How does educating people about bitcoin might improve a persons life,he has to be an investor or an early miner other than that i do not see this as a money making machine,as money does not grow in trees and so is the case with bitcoin,unless you are an investor there is not way you are going to make money with it.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

I think it will make people more poor and miserable because of too much bitcoin scams going around.
Only kids loose money because of scams,if you are experienced investor you study everything and learn about it before investing a dime,so what i am trying to tell is,you do not invest in anything blindly,if you do so then it is your fault,never trust anything because so and so said so,you have to learn about the product before investing and if you do so,then these things wont happen.
neon_colors01

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:22:34 PM

No.
People can end poverty.

Definitely not bitcoin
Crapz23

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

I don't think it could since the poor people would still need money to buy a computer so they can spend the bitcoin and nobody as of right now takes paper bitcoin. Besides,they would need to mine for bitcoin to make some bits and that also requires a asic which cost about 2000 bucks. It can only be purchased with real money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

Bitcoin can not make everyone rich, because he is not a fantastic tool. It can only help those who are willing to take risks and who have the Internet. In general, no currency is capable of destroying poverty.
Yeah you are right bitcoin cannot make everyone rich I think if those person has become a rich from bitcoin who do more struggle in bitcoin, and also who adopts many ways in bitcoin for earning money. More, those people cannot more struggle for bitcoin he don't earn high amount of money, because any work is impossible without struggle.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:18:08 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 03:37:00 PM by South Park

Bitcoin can certainly ease the difficulity of finding people to provide micro-lending and micro banking on a large scale.
It allows individuals to control their assets and have their own bank accounts without fees for the most part except when using it, the only downside is the requirement of some form of technology to use it but that can be addressed with a cellphone so its not entirely hopeless for the ultra poor to get a cheap phone wallet to use.
At the very least its a powerful disruption.
Yeah, but at the same time bitcoin does not generate wealth by itself, so those that could use bitcoin as a platform to send payments or to store their money will not earn money, except from bitcoin reevaluation against fiat, so they still need to concentrate on productive activities and those are getting rarer by the day.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

Most of you simply think that if you give someone some money suddenly it will be enough to end all form of poverty.
But this is not as simple as we may think: ending poverty is not just about money, but also their access to things like water, health, education, housing etc.
Ending poverty is only possible if governments of developing countries will actively engage in the process of lifting their citizens above the poverty line
So be my guest, give out all bitcoins you own, and I guarantee you that you won't change the world.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

Most of you simply think that if you give someone some money suddenly it will be enough to end all form of poverty.
But this is not as simple as we may think: ending poverty is not just about money, but also their access to things like water, health, education, housing etc.
Ending poverty is only possible if governments of developing countries will actively engage in the process of lifting their citizens above the poverty line
So be my guest, give out all bitcoins you own, and I guarantee you that you won't change the world.

I absolutely agree with you, Bitcoin alone cannot end poverty and it's even unnatural for the world to exist without poor people, all fingers are not of equal length and so is the people in the world: nothing can single handedly make everybody rich else there'll be no production because no one will work if we all have a lot of money or bitcoins.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

Poverty is something that came never be eradicated from the face of the earth, poverty has been there since the ages.
Bitcoin can't and will never end world poverty, Bitcoin will only help make some poor people rich. The remaining ones who don't know about it will still remain poor.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

Bitcoin can not make everyone rich, because he is not a fantastic tool. It can only help those who are willing to take risks and who have the Internet. In general, no currency is capable of destroying poverty.
Not everyone will use bitcoin, not everyone can use the internet, there are millions of poor people in every country and many of them poor because lazy to work hard and dare not take risks to change. So even though bitcoin comes in, bitcoin will not change the world economy too much
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

Not everyone will use bitcoin, not everyone can use the internet, there are millions of poor people in every country and many of them poor because lazy to work hard and dare not take risks to change. So even though bitcoin comes in, bitcoin will not change the world economy too much

that is right, i am agree. but if internet connection is available in every where, i think many people will know about bitcoin and will use bitcoin. i believe about this and i hope we can see this soon. but i am sure bitcoin will gives many benefits with many peoples too and they will invest their money with bitcoin too.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

That's far from happening, only a small portion of the world's population knows how to earn bitcoin and the rest have no idea whatsoever. If we really want to end world poverty then we should first educate them and teach them how to earn bitcoin though not all of us are fortunate to gain access to it because in some parts of the world, the internet connection is slow or sometimes there's none at all.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

Well, for me i don't think that bitcoin will end the world poverty because it is really massive things to be change or done. Aside from that, in order to end the poverty we need to change ourselves first. I'm gonna say a little thing about bitcoins, it is just a way to make someone rich who's got skills and knowledge about it. Like just the others, i do agree on them saying that bitcoins do not generate wealth by itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: