Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

I'm not sure that the presence of bitcoin can overcome poverty, this is because users and who know bitcoin is still small, maybe in my country bitcoin users no more than 0.01%

Wow, that is a small population of people. But if you think of it, that .01% is just the users if you will be having an interview to your countrymen you might surprised that they know what bitcoin is but do not invest in these type of digital currency.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

I think bitcoin can end world poverty and that is if we would accept it with all our hearts and reject fiat which are being controlled by politicians and evil men.  The whole world is in the states of crisis now because of evil momentary policy by our political leaders especially from Africa and Asia. Bitcoin create equality , if you are hard work you make money!
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

It can end up world's poverty problem. Bitcoin helps everyone and can give more income. Most of the time a person that is suffering from poverty doesn't have a stable job. Bitcoin can give a stable job provided that you know how to earn from bitcoin. The government should do a proper solution about poverty or instead they should feed their people with information about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

That's not an easy thing. I cannot say yes and I cannot say no also.
But I believe that bitcoin can help many people, specially in terms of financial needs.
If anyone will have knowledge of bitcoin, they will know how to inprove theirselves, they will make their way to get themselves up from whatever situations or state in life.
Bitcoin may,somehow, lessen the world poverty but not end it. Because ending the world poverty is a very big thing.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

I'm not sure that the presence of bitcoin can overcome poverty, this is because users and who know bitcoin is still small, maybe in my country bitcoin users no more than 0.01%
What if all the poor use bitcoin for their work and earn income from bitcoin, of course the world will get better because all poor people earn income. But that's all impossible because the problem they also do not have the expertise and also they have no tools to use bitcoin?
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Poverty is a major problem in different countries and I don't think that bitcoin can necessarily solve this alone. Bitcoin is only accessible to those who afford to access the net and have gadgets. Those who can invest and not those who suffer poverty itself. So how can it alleviate poverty?
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Poverty is a major problem in different countries and I don't think that bitcoin can necessarily solve this alone. Bitcoin is only accessible to those who afford to access the net and have gadgets. Those who can invest and not those who suffer poverty itself. So how can it alleviate poverty?

I'm actually starting to think that bitcoin might even cause poverty to a lot of people in the future. Once everyone has started using bitcoins and the cash has depleted (assuming that this will happen, of course) the people that are the latest to buy bitcoins will have the least bitcoins. It will make the early investors so powerful and the late investors so weak. Pretty much it will cause a revolution.

And since cash will have very value at that point, those that still have cash will have a hard time looking for someone that wants to trade bitcoin to cash. Even if he finds one, the conversion fee will be ridiculous and the value will be ridiculously low.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

No, bitcoin can not put an end to world poverty. Someone will have bitcoin more, and some will have less. It's just a currency you need to earn and its amount will be an indicator of a person's financial level.

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Not that easy as you think. Before someone earn from Bitcoin, he needs to learn so much about this. This is not just a click. But as soon as most of the people learn and apply this, why can't it end poverty. Poor ones may not access this easily so they need to be helped by others, with that everyone will earn   and transactions will be easy and more.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

Not that easy as you think. Before someone earn from Bitcoin, he needs to learn so much about this. This is not just a click. But as soon as most of the people learn and apply this, why can't it end poverty. Poor ones may not access this easily so they need to be helped by others, with that everyone will earn   and transactions will be easy and more.

I agree with you that before you earn from bitcoin you need to have atleast knowledge with it so you can explore many ways to earn.  Also, poor ones needs to have the essentials to earn bitcoin such as computer with internet access and of course electricity.  It cannot end poverty but it will ease the hardship of some people who are having a hard time to earn money.  It can lessen maybe because there is a source of income especially to those who were unemployed.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

The world is changing each day and the facets of changes are quickly turning the world upside down. One of the changes in our economy nowadays are how the bitcoins are making a lot of sense in circulating it's currency and it's value to people. We may not be so sure how bitcoin can help through the world's dangerous problem which is poverty, but we can continuously look forward to on how changes will continuously do it's part for all of us.

The thought of a very precisely. that a change must be addressed with a thought or a positive Outlook as well. Because only then can we get the benefits of these changes, for if we do not want to walk to receive those changes I am sure that it will give you a lot of harm to themselves and certainly in the future just regret we will have. So, now be someone who is willing to accept the changes. Because it is only through change of our economy could be larger than now

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

Can bitcoin return the dragons, unicorns and magic? It is impossible to end poverty, every day the rich are richer and this will not change anything.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

Bitcoin may not, but the underlying technology blockchain, or other cryptocurrencies may very well do so!
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Bitcoin is a very influential digital money for all peoples to look up or down, now bitcoin will create new things by ending poverty in the world.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:28:58 PM

There are some things that we need to consider first before we say that bitcoin can end the world's poverty. I think that the government are also now investing in bitcoin. It will be a good factor if and only if they will use bitcoin for good. For example, if they will build a charity or something like a program that will surely help those people who are unemployed. Little by little by that small things, we can prove that bitcoin can really ends the world's poverty.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

i dont think that bitcoin itself can end the world poverty, but if the people try to join and earn bitcoin
maybe world poverty can lessen and end eventually end. its depend on how hard people try to leave poverty of theirself
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

i dont think that bitcoin itself can end the world poverty, but if the people try to join and earn bitcoin
maybe world poverty can lessen and end eventually end. its depend on how hard people try to leave poverty of theirself
I think bitcoin can help lesson the world poverty, poverty in itself is a vast subject and there are many elements that with a combination can end poverty. If we think that only earning money can end poverty, unfortunately but this perception is wrong because it is not only earning. Poverty can never be eradicated by individuals policies can do it.
According to my understanding bitcoin can strengthen those individuals economically or financially who has reach to bitcoin, there is a larger number of people who don't have access to bitcoin.
mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

The truth is that bitcoin has helped to improve the economy through the recycle of e-money,and maybe in the near future this will become more effective.However (and sadly) this not means that bitcoin do such a wonder like end world poverty.I think the reason why this can not happen is obvious.
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

No, how the hell did you get the idea that bitcoin could end world poverty? WTF!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

Very well said, Many people yet don't know about bitcoin and its benefits. Bitcoin will give you profit if you have enough knowledge to earn some bitcoins. Almost 90% people here know it very well but what about the peoples who don't yet know about bitcoin.

We all must try to teach at least small amount of peoples about bitcoin and how to earn them. If we do so, Bitcoin will definitely overcome poverty from the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: