Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62997 times)
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:38:00 PM

I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
I think no, because everyone of us have their beliefs in life. Bitcoin cannot end the world of poverty, some are believe in bitcoin and some are not. Poor people are follows only what have their see or what is normal life, but people have their good life are find another way to change their  life. That's why some are rich and some are poor. So Bitcoin is not the way to end World poverty only some people change  life.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

I think Bitcoin is just money, and like other moneyz can not do anything other than for payment traction. People can use it as a tool to make more money to make themselves richer by increasing their net worth but expecting bitcoin to end world poverty makes no sense to me.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
Yes his right bitcoin is not a magic that can end poverty but bitcoin can lessen poverty we all know that bitcoin gives us money we earn from it if all people are doing it and investing it lots of people will earn money from it so poverty can lessen but not end
Bitcoin may help some people earn more money, but those that are earning it are using their knowledge to do so, so I think quality education must be the top priority that way those people that are poor could lift themselves out of that state by studying hard and improving themselves.
I couldn't agree more. If we would analyze it, having more focus on educating the people all over the world could end world poverty. After they provide the resources they needed in order for them to have proper education, then most likely they will now choose what would be the best way to help them to make a living and don't just rely on the help of others. And earning Bitcoin is just one of those aspect that they would choose.

Bitcoin alone can't end this major kind of problem, it bounds to many different reasons why it can't.
Correct, we are in the information age and the more information we have at our disposal and the we were able to master the better, that is why education is key, someone without an education cannot aspire too much since he will not be able to go very far in the labor market.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:08:24 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:48:35 AM by hurain

I think Bitcoin is just money, and like other moneyz can not do anything other than for payment traction. People can use it as a tool to make more money to make themselves richer by increasing their net worth but expecting bitcoin to end world poverty makes no sense to me.
i think bitcoin cannot end the world poverty and specially in present time when its uses is not so much,i think bitcoin first need to increase the number theof their users and when its users will increase more then it may become able to  facilitate  their users more, may be make people enable to earn  more money and reduce poverty.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

I'm not sure that the presence of bitcoin can overcome poverty, this is because users and who know bitcoin is still small, maybe in my country bitcoin users no more than 0.01%
Yeah there are very few people who use bitcoin, and after all poor people certainly will not know about bitcoin. They do not access bitcoin, they do not have computers, even I still hesitate if they also see the television, so bitcoin will not be able to solve the problem of poverty in the world
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:47 AM

I'm not sure that the presence of bitcoin can overcome poverty, this is because users and who know bitcoin is still small, maybe in my country bitcoin users no more than 0.01%
Yeah there are very few people who use bitcoin, and after all poor people certainly will not know about bitcoin. They do not access bitcoin, they do not have computers, even I still hesitate if they also see the television, so bitcoin will not be able to solve the problem of poverty in the world

There are endless possibilties how ever solving/ending poverty issues is far beyond reality. Poor people does'nt have computer or internet access so there's no way bitcoins can solve there financial problem.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

There are endless possibilties how ever solving/ending poverty issues is far beyond reality. Poor people does'nt have computer or internet access so there's no way bitcoins can solve there financial problem.
Solving problems of the world was so unbelievable including poverty. Based on the statistics of the world around 65% of each countries was not eat 3times a day so if we summary maybe around 65%-70% of people in the whole world are poor. I think maybe bitcoin can help to decrease the volume of unwealth people but to end poverty in the world I believe that is not possible.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:58:14 AM

Ya what you are telling is true but still their are people who are now earning very good that they have overcome their poverty because their are people who have internet knowledge and have computer but due to high inflation they are not able to run their family with their salary so for them Bitcoin earning is a boon to get rid of this problem.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

Ya what you are telling is true but still their are people who are now earning very good that they have overcome their poverty because their are people who have internet knowledge and have computer but due to high inflation they are not able to run their family with their salary so for them Bitcoin earning is a boon to get rid of this problem.
But I think if have more rich man from poor people get rich from Bitcoin, they will helps the people have situation as them in history. So why can't say Bitcoin can end world poverty if the future has many millionaires from Bitcoin, even Billionaire is possible Roll Eyes?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

Well, maybe the use of bitcoin is very difficult to overcome it. Using bitcoin in coping with poverty, of course it can. But for now, there are still so many people who do not understand bitcoin. Maybe if the government makes such a goal, it might just happen.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

Bitcoin should be distributed evenly in countries that already accept the presence of bitcoin, in order to reduce poverty, so heads of state or government must be firm in this important matter.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Thats right bitcoin can end world poverty. But bitcoin is a digital currency bitcoin need tichnology and in world there is many country they have not those tichnology who use bitcoin and finish thier poverty.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Bitcoin can change an individual's financial status and  economic status. And the solution for world poverty is to start in the smallest component of the community which is one's self. If many people would increase their economic status the community or society where he belong will also increase its economic status. Domino effect. But first, bitcoin must be promoted even in the lowest society.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

This will never happen, Bitcoin can not put an end to world poverty and only help richer people get richer. The simplest reason is that they are too crooked so they do not have access to the internet, no internet access. Therefore, they can not refer to Bitcoin. So Bitcoin and they are two different worlds
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

Poverty will end when the every person alone try no country government end the poverty so it is not possible by BITCOIN it wont make magic also poverty is depend on the individual persons need. Bitcoin is one of tool to come out from the poverty of every single persons hardwork only.  Not only Bitcoin what ever it is.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

The fate of a person on whether he'll die rich or he'll die poor depends on his action. We can not depend the extinction of poverty in the world through bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet legalized in all the country which means there are still a lot of people who have no idea with bitcoin. Aside from not being legalized in all of the country, bitcoin require knowlege about your know-how on what you are doing. Perseverance, hardwork and patience is required for you to become rich and it will take up a long time. But still we don't know what may happen in the future, maybe it will or maybe it won't.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

The fate of a person on whether he'll die rich or he'll die poor depends on his action. We can not depend the extinction of poverty in the world through bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet legalized in all the country which means there are still a lot of people who have no idea with bitcoin. Aside from not being legalized in all of the country, bitcoin require knowlege about your know-how on what you are doing. Perseverance, hardwork and patience is required for you to become rich and it will take up a long time. But still we don't know what may happen in the future, maybe it will or maybe it won't.
I believe that bitcoins alone can’t alone end the poverty of the world. You are right that it requires knowledge and resources to step into crypto world. Many countries are under developed and even in developed, masses do not have sound knowledge of the digital world. Other steps should also be taken to remove poverty with bitcoins’ awareness. 
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:43:26 PM

Personnaly I don't think so.
Btc is a virtual currency which you can access to, only by having pc + a good internet connection.
This is impossible to have internet all around the globe.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Yes as this project going so yes it will end the poverty of the world.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:56:55 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:18:32 AM by hurain

Personnaly I don't think so.
Btc is a virtual currency which you can access to, only by having pc + a good internet connection.
This is impossible to have internet all around the globe.
i also think bitcoin cannot end world poverty, but i think it can only help, because majority of poor countries still do not have the facilities of  computer and internet therefore they do not have opportunity to get benefit from bitcoin. but still in majority of poor countries they have access to access to computer and internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: