Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:05:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:49:20 AM

I think yes,  people who able to be a successful person because of bitcoin, so in that way we can avoid poverty, if its happened in one person it is also happen to all of us. Bitcoin can end world poverty.
i think it cannot end the world poverty because people of the world is not all same levels on the society, there are still many that don't understand the digital currency or even using computer but basically bitcoin is a big help for those people that are dedicated to income on btc.4

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

I think if we look at the price movements that continue to increase from previous years and continue to be at a higher altitude than previous years, of course bitcoin can end world poverty cause of course bitcoin incomes is so very profitable and can be used as a permanent job for many people that live in this world. I just hope bitcoin will be keep living and stay exist until the future and its value can be stable at altitude that can continue to giving good role for everyone on financials problem.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

of course yes, if bitcoin is acceptable in all countries in the world and people in that country understand bitcoin then they dabble in bitcoin world then it will be able to finish poverty
ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:08 AM

World poverty can not end Bitcoin. Why there are still many countries in the world, whose Bitcoin is still not acceptable by the government. In such a situation, the public must be aware of the fact that it has to be accepted by the government in every country. Then maybe Bitcoin could make a path to global poverty reduction.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:31:31 AM

Poverty is a natural part of human society. Can't all be equally rich and equally happy. But the poor are different, too. There are those who simply do not want to work and for him to comfort enough not to die from hunger, and there are those who are willing to work day and night, but no decent-paying work. For such people, bitcoin can help to get closer to the middle class, and that's good.
good point bitcoin as side job can move us from poverty to middle class and if getting lucky enough we can also can be rich with some help
of deeper study and understanding the investment that we have, bitcoin can be maximize and for sure there's already existing people who
already been successful and became a silent millionaire.

Yes, it could. Bitcoin is the right  thing to do to end poverty if a poor people or that we called middle class or lower class willing to learn about bitcoin and never give up to all challenges many lives will gonna change. All we need is patients and trust with it.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:53:57 PM by senne

Yes, it could. Bitcoin is the right  thing to do to end poverty if a poor people or that we called middle class or lower class willing to learn about bitcoin and never give up to all challenges many lives will gonna change. All we need is patients and trust with it.

First, of all Bitcoin was introduced for having peer-to-peer transactions, without the help of any mediator or Banks. Then, how Bitcoin will help to eradicate Poverty? Poverty means a condition of extremely poor. So, if someone is so poor, then how can one expect that he will own a mobile phone or computer to make transactions and hold private key. Bitcoin definitely can help you increasing your savings, but in no way it can help to eradicate poverty.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

I believe in BTC and i know it will despite its up and falls, it will surely end poverty one way or the other.
Reducing poverty takes the role of the state, if the state never accept bitcoin then it does not feel useful. it is time the country is aware of the problem of poverty and must find a solution to overcome it and bitcoin can be used as a source of earning all citizens to overcome poverty.
Bitcoin all alone on its own can never ever end poverty until and unless the respective state is not willing to cooperate with this latest solution of the eradication of poverty from the world. Bitcoin is the only possible way of reducing inflation in the present world. Those governments that are sincere with their people have already accepted bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

I believe in BTC and i know it will despite its up and falls, it will surely end poverty one way or the other.
Reducing poverty takes the role of the state, if the state never accept bitcoin then it does not feel useful. it is time the country is aware of the problem of poverty and must find a solution to overcome it and bitcoin can be used as a source of earning all citizens to overcome poverty.
Bitcoin all alone on its own can never ever end poverty until and unless the respective state is not willing to cooperate with this latest solution of the eradication of poverty from the world. Bitcoin is the only possible way of reducing inflation in the present world. Those governments that are sincere with their people have already accepted bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not completely end the world's poverty because bitcoin is requiring internet and at least a decent computer or device in order to get in touch with bitcoin and if the people are so poor then they will not be able to afford a computer and an internet connection and that is why bitcoin will never solve the poverty.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

I think yes,  people who able to be a successful person because of bitcoin, so in that way we can avoid poverty, if its happened in one person it is also happen to all of us. Bitcoin can end world poverty.

Yes it will happen if everyone will be using bitcoin but I don't think it will happen. Everyone has their own opinion, decision, and mind. Yes we know that by bitcoin we can earn. Everyone is willing to earn but not everyone willing to do it or work for it. Sometimes it is the main reason why poverty increases. They don't want to work but want to earn.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

There is no relation between the bitcoin and world poverty. These are two different things. Bitcoin is a currency and people are poor because they don't have the currency to spend. People are not poor because they don't have bitcoin. Bitcoin is for freedom from centralized dictatorship of tyrant govt, big banks, big financial firms. Bitcoin simply breaks their shackle and liberates a person. Like if country like greece which faced bankrupsy troubled its residents. These fellas were and are facing tough time due to the mistakes from govt-ministers. If these people had access to the bitcoin and converted half of their money to the bitcoin before the crisis, they would have been living a decent life as of now. Bitcoin is highly volatile currency or price holder, thus bitcoin will help people in holding the value.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

Bitcoin can be possibly end world's poverty. That could be a yes or no depending on how people nowadays in responding to the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good asset to invest and anyone can be on it. But it will take more time for it to happened though.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:53 PM

I dont see this happening in near future. Poverty will always be one of the unfinished business in the society which is not part of the vision to start and a responsibility to fulfill. I think bitcoin is just a digital currency in which people may able to ise this as medium of payments, it can help us to have a profit we deserve. Bitcoin can conttibute some of its money , but then educational programs, charities, local and international entities must do a step with this and the most important is governments consistent effort regarding this matter.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Yes.  Smiley It possibly end the world poverty. As we all know, that Bitcoin currency is increasing into its higher value. Even it go down but it is still has the chance to reach its value into a higher rate. If that will happen, there is a big possibility that the bitcoin has the power to end the poverty in the whole world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

it's not just Bitcoin, it's the whole crypto-currency concept that will end poverty. It's an efficient and secure way to carry, exchange, sell and buy the very building block of our society: information. With information, we store value, we compute pretty much anything, we store data. We share it, too.
I met Dhinis Guarda, the COE of Humaniq, who created a banking cryptocurrency for Asia and Africa. You just need facial recognition to open an account, versus the conventional ID paper and residency papers. He was my computer science teacher, at London, and we had a conversation about Tech's future. He told me that the blockchain technology could very well bring the banking system to theses under-developed countries. By doing that, it will inevitably bring value. Bitcoin is very popular in India, too, you might be forgetting that as well. ^^

It will not end poverty by itself, but it's rather the blockchain benefits that will make it disappear by itself. Smiley

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Beareonetu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

Poverty is a large issue of the culture it signifies obtaining folks in your place who does not have the capability to support their standard demands folks who are not fiscally stable..bitcoin is just a currency the only difference is that is a crypto but as opposed to other currencies it evolve by demand and source I will not believe it can support fix poverty specifically being aware of the fact that it can only be utilised making use of internet which not absolutely everyone has the chance and expertise to use
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

Poverty is a large issue of the culture it signifies obtaining folks in your place who does not have the capability to support their standard demands folks who are not fiscally stable..bitcoin is just a currency the only difference is that is a crypto but as opposed to other currencies it evolve by demand and source I will not believe it can support fix poverty specifically being aware of the fact that it can only be utilised making use of internet which not absolutely everyone has the chance and expertise to use

Since poverty is a large issue then in my own opinion that bitcoin cant even solve it because people as of now aim to get rich and they do not really think about helping others but maybe someday if they are overwhelming of  money then they might spend a few of it for poor people.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

Bitcoin can be possibly end world's poverty. That could be a yes or no depending on how people nowadays in responding to the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good asset to invest and anyone can be on it. But it will take more time for it to happened though.

I do agree with you that bitcoin can end poverty if high earners could share some of their income to poor people. It is a good asset to invest if you have lots of funds but how about those who have nothing to invest? those who have no internet? those who have no computer or android phone? in the end of the day only those who have capabilities can gain profit on bitcoin thus it does not end poverty I guess...

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:17:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin can end poverty in the world because, bitcoin is not something that one will earn free of charge but you must work for it before you can earn it.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:48:49 AM

No matter how people take effort in utilizing Bitcoin it will not end world's poverty, because it is just a mere currency. To think of it as a mature person, poverty is not caused only by money, it deals greatly in social, politics and even religion could affect it, not just money. We always to economic status when it comes poverty, but the truth is yet to uncover. So basically no matter how Bitcoin evolves, it will not change the way poverty is, because it is not dependent in money, again, it is affected by so many aspects.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

I are unsuccessful to comprehend how Bitcoin can supply an employment chance for the men and women who are not connected to engineering and consequently can't properly realize Bitcoin. They would not be in a position to be a part of any marketing campaign right here on Bitcointalk. Moreover, if prople are in poverty then how will they have access to laptop and Web. Bitcoin would do nothing for the individuals with non complex history specially for poverty stricken folks who are not even literate sufficient.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: