Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][CARE4ME][CARECOIN] - FIRST PEER-2-PEER AT-HOME NURSING PLATFORM !  (Read 18567 times)
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

New Infographic on the Onboarding of Nurses and Health Agencies!
Spread the Word!

rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

Care4Me is a peer-2-peer platform that brings nurses and individuals in need of care management services together at the push of a button.

Really it's a very helpful project. It makes our life more Easy.
Thanks for this project.

http://carefourme.com/
qeracin

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:28:04 AM

I want to join this. useful idea)
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124

cancer sucks

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

This is a great idea. As we all age , this is going to pay
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

This will be a necessary service as millenials and generation Xers age. Their familiarity with technology will make it easy for them to recognize the benefits of this service. Imagine one day an individual wants to go on vacation and they need a professional nurse to take care of their elderly parent or grandparent at home. Instead of going through the arduous and expensive process of hiring a nurse through an agency, they will be able to hire them instantly through the application. This is one of hundreds of examples that illustrate the benefit to the public.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

really useful and unique project. hope it become succesful in near future. thanks care4me.

Thank you! We sure hope we can bring this to market with the help of the presale. The presale will secure the development of a minimum viable product. Unlike most ICOs, this will allow us to launch a formal ICO around September-October with an MVP already in operation. ICO will serve to expand our operations, marketing efforts and expand into broader markets.
amufti

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:02:13 PM

You hit the nail on the head!  We are all ageing, and like it or not, thats a fact. Sad  This graphic from the US Census Bureau illustrates how those over 65 and over 85 are growing much more rapidly in number compared to the total population.  Of course, the demand for nursing services is growing in direct proportion, because the need for medical attention increases dramatically after the age of 60.

https://dailyreckoning.com/dr-content/uploads/2015/07/DEMOCHART3.png
Josvf1121

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

Do you guys already have a database of nurses within the app? If no, how do you plan to acquire the nurses needed to service patients?
Betty_Gob

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

I am a nurse and this seems like a great idea! Being in control of my own time and schedule while making a decent living is someone anyone would buy into! Uber for nurses. I can dig that!
Hommer

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

I am a nurse and this seems like a great idea! Being in control of my own time and schedule while making a decent living is someone anyone would buy into! Uber for nurses. I can dig that!
great idea. I think if there is uber for the nurses many patients will be helped because of time efficiency.
I support this project!  Cool
amufti

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

Do you guys already have a database of nurses within the app? If no, how do you plan to acquire the nurses needed to service patients?

A strong roster of nurses is important to launch this startup.  Ivan, the CEO of Care4Me, has extensive connections in the at-home nursing industry.  We are leveraging these resources to line up a deep bench of highly qualified nurses who are enthusiastic about this new way of finding patients.  We will empower this initial core of nurses to recruit their friends and colleagues over social media.  Successful recruitment efforts will be rewarded by awarding CareCoin.
Josvf1121

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

A strong roster of nurses is important to launch this startup.  Ivan, the CEO of Care4Me, has extensive connections in the at-home nursing industry.  We are leveraging these resources to line up a deep bench of highly qualified nurses who are enthusiastic about this new way of finding patients.  We will empower this initial core of nurses to recruit their friends and colleagues over social media.  Successful recruitment efforts will be rewarded by awarding CareCoin.

This is exciting project. Hopefully it is successful. I will keep my eye on it.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:55:21 AM

We have in our possession a database of over 800 nurses which we hope to use as our initial beta-tester base. As Amer said, we hope to use CareCoin as an incentive to motivate nurses to reach out to their network and establish a strong workforce in the next couple months.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:02:14 AM

great idea. I think if there is uber for the nurses many patients will be helped because of time efficiency.
I support this project!  Cool

Definitely will resemble an Uber for Nurses kind of system. In this manner we hope to shake up the care management industry by eliminating all the bureaucracy involved in the current structures administered by nursing agencies. Our platform gives the power back to the Nurses and the patients who need care now, not later!
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

This is exciting project. Hopefully it is successful. I will keep my eye on it.

Your participation in the presale will go a long way to making this platform's success a reality. We hope more people feel the same way! We are excited for the possibilities that our platform creates for both nurses and people who need healthcare management at home.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:19:58 AM

love the concept and verry unique. hope ill succed in the future. god bless.
i care for you, you care4me

Thank you! See you July 17th at our presale !  Wink
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:30:49 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 11:41:28 PM by Care4Me - CareCoin

** Beta-Testers Unite!

------------------------------------------------------------

* Earn a minimum of 40,000 CareCoin for participating!

The Care4Me protoype is about to Launch on July 8th, 2017.
We need a maximum of 15 Beta-testers to test the prototype and leave feedback on functionality and bugs while earning CareCoin in the process.

** Beta-Tester Instructions

To participate, send an e-mail to info@helioshealthgroup.com with the following information:

* Subject: Beta-Tester Application
* First & Last Name
* Why are you interested in becoming a beta-tester for Care4Me?
* E-mail where you want a Slack invite to be sent.

Slack invites will be sent to the first 15 applicants, so sign up today!

============================================================
** (http://www.facebook.com/carefourme)
** (http://www.twitter.com/care4me_)
** (http://carefourme.com)

Copyright © 2017 Helios Health Group, Inc., All rights reserved.

cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:30:01 AM

The website is look poor and need a upgrade
amufti

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:59:37 AM

The website is look poor and need a upgrade

Thanks for the comment.  If you have any specific suggestions, we would be happy to consider them.
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

NICE sITE GL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: