Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][CARE4ME][CARECOIN] - FIRST PEER-2-PEER AT-HOME NURSING PLATFORM !  (Read 18566 times)
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

I really hope that this project will be successful because I love my new avatar Smiley
Thanks to let me participate!

Haha we really love your Avatar too! Thanks for participating in the signature campaign and thank you for all the well wishes!
You're right the avatar is really great and the campaign is managing well. As well as this project is really awesome. I can't hide the excitement to watch this project journey. I wish it will become successful.

Thank you burner! I want to remind everyone to go and register on carefourme.com to participate in Pre-ICO!

Thank you everyone for all the great support!
Autto

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

I very much believe in this coin. I hope they reach with force in the market.  Smiley
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

This coin has lot of potential I think. Because as you can see Carecoins, This token is aiming to care to all their investors.
Also their project was good too in the near future.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

Find Pre-ICO Instructions Below.
Someone please quote this post so images will appear for others to see. These instructions will be uploaded to our website shortly.
Enjoy and see you at our Pre-ICO Monday, July 17th!

Thank You!!!

papyrus.global

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:47:29 AM

The idea is great! Have you already found partners in the healthcare sphere?
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

Just read about the idea of this coin, Hoping to have a bright future ahead.

sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

This project is very good. Hopefully this ICO project is successful .. and many investors will invest.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:20:23 AM

This project is going to succeed for sure because many people will like it and many will be investing in it. I myself liked it from the very beginning.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

This coin has lot of potential I think. Because as you can see Carecoins, This token is aiming to care to all their investors.

my opinion is the same, i can see a good potential on this coin, i will surely invest some of my coins in the ICO and will try to hold it as long as i can, we will all go to the moon Smiley
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

The idea is great! Have you already found partners in the healthcare sphere?

We are currently in contractual negotiations with Humana At-Home. We also have industry insiders (The CEO being one of them) consulting us on the development of the platform.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

I have made many changes to this original announcement thread since we posted it. Can someone be so kind as to re-quote it so that updated images may appear?

Thank you!
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

my opinion is the same, i can see a good potential on this coin, i will surely invest some of my coins in the ICO and will try to hold it as long as i can, we will all go to the moon Smiley

Ya you are correct. We should inverse our money on good thing like ICO.Even I had plan to inverse in it to get a huge profit.I think if I keep that for long means.I will get huge.Their is no doubt in that.It is better area to inverse then to inverse in gold and all.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

Ya you are correct. We should inverse our money on good thing like ICO.Even I had plan to inverse in it to get a huge profit.I think if I keep that for long means.I will get huge.Their is no doubt in that.It is better area to inverse then to inverse in gold and all.

I accept your points. We have to inverse on good things. ICO is a good organization. I will invest my some bitcoin in it.It will give me some more bitcoin. If I keep my bitcoin longer means it give Enormous. We should keep bitcoin for long.
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

Wow so perfect that is really good carecoin wow bro ,really great job you did it looks so incredible that it is able to use that coin in health care.Your idea is so smart which will be really useful for everybody in this world.
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

I accept your points. We have to inverse on good things. ICO is a good organization. I will invest my some bitcoin in it.It will give me some more bitcoin. If I keep my bitcoin longer means it give Enormous. We should keep bitcoin for long.

Thank you everyone. Tomorrow is the big day. Hopefully the world feels the same way!
Fidgetspinner

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

Looks very interesting im looking for something to invest in
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:34:29 AM

we should  invest our money to the safe organization  like ICO    .because it can help us a lot..even in our future.  This is the must reliable project ive ever seen. .
Care4Me - CareCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:37:38 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 12:16:30 AM by Care4Me - CareCoin

Care4Me - CareCoin Pre-ICO is Live!

All interested Participants can go in at this time and begin purchasing CareCoin on www.carefourme.com

Please allow Transactions 24-48 hours until they begin appearing in the transaction log.

For any questions or concerns feel free to shoot us an email at info@helioshealthgroup.com

Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/fE3sb5Jm.jpg

Pre-ICO Instructions

============================================================
** (http://www.facebook.com/carefourme)
** (http://www.twitter.com/care4me_)
** (http://carefourme.com)

Copyright © 2017 Helios Health Group, Inc., All rights reserved.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Care4Me - CareCoin Pre-ICO is Live!

All interested Participants can go in at this time and begin purchasing CareCoin on www.carefourme.com

Please allow Transactions 24-48 hours until they begin appearing in the transaction log.

For any questions or concerns feel free to shoot us an email at info@helioshealthgroup.com

Thank you

Pre-ICO Instructions

============================================================
** (http://www.facebook.com/carefourme)
** (http://www.twitter.com/care4me_)
** (http://carefourme.com)

Copyright © 2017 Helios Health Group, Inc., All rights reserved.

So today is the big day...Let's go ladies and gents! Wink
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

Thank you everyone. Tomorrow is the big day. Hopefully the world feels the same way!

Same goes here, I would probably take the risks in this coin. Smiley
Good luck to all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: