Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WALL Observer : BTC/USD price tracking and discussion (Phoenix Revision).  (Read 9873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

omygod, heres the NEW THREADSmiley

Quote from: Ft73
original old thread post
Quote from: FractalUniverse
Quote from: marcus_of_augustus
bears looking ugly again ... and all the usual full of shit trolls crawling out from their roach holes spewing golden lies.

... might be a good buyable dip, who knows ?
my original plan was to buy at 2200, but..
1.) I got scared by the speed it was going down,
2.) It didn't get to 2200 Grin [low was 2207.8]
..so now, Im not taking any action on bitcoin before this triangle is broken. But if its broken on the lower side, i will start to believe its H&S in the making and $2000 would be in danger

for now, in my view, it should target 2500+, but may still correct a bit towards 2300 before

I'm watching that as well.

Looking at past, both 2012 and 2013 "bubble" corrections happened to hit both EMA (50) and EMA (100) on daily (BitStamp).
Today daily EMA (50) sits at 2332$, EMA (100) way lower at 1973$.

Sure past does not repeats itself, yet something can be learnt from it.

Pattern still holding, high yesterday 2566, now descended to lower 24xx area. But the room is getting tighter, it will have to break somewhere soon Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

omygod, heres the NEW THREADSmiley

Quote from: Ft73
original old thread post
Quote from: FractalUniverse
Quote from: marcus_of_augustus
bears looking ugly again ... and all the usual full of shit trolls crawling out from their roach holes spewing golden lies.

... might be a good buyable dip, who knows ?
my original plan was to buy at 2200, but..
1.) I got scared by the speed it was going down,
2.) It didn't get to 2200 Grin [low was 2207.8]
..so now, Im not taking any action on bitcoin before this triangle is broken. But if its broken on the lower side, i will start to believe its H&S in the making and $2000 would be in danger

for now, in my view, it should target 2500+, but may still correct a bit towards 2300 before

I'm watching that as well.

Looking at past, both 2012 and 2013 "bubble" corrections happened to hit both EMA (50) and EMA (100) on daily (BitStamp).
Today daily EMA (50) sits at 2332$, EMA (100) way lower at 1973$.

Sure past does not repeats itself, yet something can be learnt from it.

Pattern still holding, high yesterday 2566, now descended to lower 24xx area. But the room is getting tighter, it will have to break somewhere soon Smiley

Common sense dictates, that we will retest heights before retesting lows. I am getting way ahead of ourself, but I am willing to bet 0.1 bitcoin, that we will retest 3000 USD per bitcoin in early july.  Wink

Feel free to harass me, if it wont come true. I am not professional wall street trader.

By the way, have a nice weekend guys.
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

don't QUOTE an continious previous message.
simply answer.

multi-long QUOTE will be deleted.
think "Pruning".  Kiss
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

don't QUOTE an continious previous message.
simply answer.

think "Pruning".  Kiss

Omg such sensor ships already. That's it.  I'm out!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

Good morning Bitcoinland.

Still bouncing up and down within a basically sideways range... currently $2555USD (Bitcoinaverage).

think "Pruning".  Kiss

Excellent. I've always been annoyed by people who just hit the "quote" button regardless of how many previous quotes are included. I guess they're just lazy.

I also think more people should learn how to reduce the size of images. A width of 300 for portrait images and 600 for landscape images should be more than enough. If you're just quoting an image that's already on the page, a width of 100 is sufficient.
________

May I suggest a change to the thread title? I realize you want to put your own stamp on the new thread but I always liked Adam's choice of words when he renamed his thread after removing MtGox from the title.

It's all about BTC/USD price tracking and discussion. Especially the latter.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

Been a while since you visited these parts.  How has the bull run been treating you?
steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

May I suggest a change to the thread title? I realize you want to put your own stamp on the new thread but I always liked Adam's choice of words when he renamed his thread after removing MtGox from the title.

It's all about BTC/USD price tracking and discussion. Especially the latter.

Agree with this, something about the new title definitely doesn't sit right with me.  Grin

I think the word 'lifes' probably has a big part to play in that
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

*Pension funds are crumbling down! (all over the world)

*Banks are going down!

*Silver starts to have some action!

*Bitcoin seems to be in some ultra mega huge coil that will be ready to snap at the end of its whip!

*People seem to be lacking confidence in government or their structures and start to give up hope in anyone else doing sh!t for them!

We gonna party hard and become the new slave masters of those broke ass pensioners that we will put their asses back to work and break their backs for us in the hope we will give them hope for a piece of bread at the end of the day!!! Rock & Roll baby!!!   \;;/  Cheesy  Cheesy

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

Looking at the 6h. Price needs to break 2600 here forcefully and with volume, otherwise will bounce lower.
savetherainforest

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:03:30 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 05:18:14 PM by savetherainforest

Looking at the 6h. Price needs to break 2600 here forcefully and with volume, otherwise will bounce lower.

Who cares anymore... we are rich anyway!!! Smiley

Btw... does anyone know any "crypto companies/corporations" ?? ( That are not registered to any state or pay any taxes to anyone, but they still exist and activate on the "blackchain"(Roll Eyes Tongue) by the will of the people that receive services from those 'ghost companies' )
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10234

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

Since we are in a new thread, I will repeat again, that I believe that $2,700 is a more significant resistance point, rather than $2600.

Seems like we are likely to blow right past $2,600, and $2,700 will be the "true" test of whether we are going back into the testing of $3k resistance.

On another note, it remains quite amazing to continue to witness the dynamics of the walls as a kind of contrary indicator of price direction.

Currently, ask walls are building the fuck up, and therefore, it is beginning to feel that we are going UP..   It is almost as if the higher the wall differentials (between bid and ask) on the ask side, the more likely we are going UP...

I will concede that trade volume of the past 24 hours has been mediocre and even down - however, trade volume for the week is definitely on the above average, and in that regard, on a weekly basis we continue to have high trade volume.. and also in that regard, the lower trade volume of the past 24 hours, likely just adds up to a kind of coiling effect.

Therefore, hang on boys and girl.   Let us head to $2,700 and see where we can go from there.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

Bitcoin will keep mooning... the dollar continues to slide!
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

Why does it feel like this thread already hard forked? Now I see why hard forks are bad.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

Why does it feel like this thread already hard forked? Now I see why hard forks are bad.

Just like cryptos, first out of the gate gets the advantage, especially if it's also the best.
___

Thanks for the name upgrade Meuh. I like what you've done so far. Keep up the good work.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

This feels like home already.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

jbrehrer and the big-blocker nutters don't get why moderation is important to keep trolls under the bridge so he's gonna rage-quit the reborn wall observer (he rage-quit with his first post so its questionable whether he ever really participated so it's not a true rage-quit in the usual sense)

This isn't the reborn WO thread. It is a shallow impostor.

other than that I think you're up to speed.

Confirmed.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

Tightenering of the rules in progress ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1991115.0
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

1) Gifs/Meme allowed (please use "img width=300" to 600).
2) Multi-quote too long will be deleted (don't be lazy ... prune your quote).
3) ALTS are forbidden, use the right section for this (post will be deleted).
4) Gifs/Meme not linked to discussion will be deleted (be smart, play the game with others).
5) Links not related to subject will be deleted (OK, you see the goal ? The title of this thread !)

What's a wall thread ? Here is an explain :
http://www.investopedia.com/news/buy-and-sell-walls-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-ethereum-ether-ripple/
I understand that blatant shilling of alts is forbidden but... Any reference to them is forbidden? Is it allowed when it is related to the price of Bitcoin? ie: *censored* market cap grows over Bitcoin and that causes a crash... or the oppossite, *censored* crash hard and bitcoin moons... can we comment those movements?

Or... When Segwit signaling keeps growing and is clear it will pass, can we reference how *censored* mooned when the same happenned and compare the two graphs, etc...

TL;DR; Any reference to altcoins is estrictly forbidden or does it depends on its context and relevant price influence over Bitcoin?

P.S.: I don't observe any relevant walls at this moment.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:19:08 PM

Moderator rule (already tested in the 1st page of this subject, my response has been deleted = Legit).
You can "say the word" but don't display graphic or link (use an other thread in the right "alt" section to follow the white rabbit).

We are in a Bitcoin forum.
And ressources are spend for this.

P.S.: I don't observe any relevant walls at this moment.

The 1 week.
Need time to purge the mind of all participant from old habit.
Moderator team help, too.
savetherainforest

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

Tightenering of the rules in progress ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1991115.0

This already feels like a dictatorship... did Big Daddy Bitcoin thought you to be like this?? Where is the spirit of freedom and breaking the rules?? Showing the finger to the banksters!  Roll Eyes (moderators) .. Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: