Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap webdesign from $10 in most cryptos - CSS, HTML, PHP, SQL, BOOTSTRAP  (Read 1252 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

I really appreciate your honesty with the average skills you mentioned unlike other fakers on [Suspicious link removed] become good at something,you have to work on those skills.IMHO,instead of using bootstrap and average css to make templates,you should start focusing on taking a step ahead to improve your skills.Start learning SASS,React and write your own CSS libraries.This isn't about earning $3-$5 rather investing the same time for the greater good.

I'm always trying to learn, and I'm not completely focused on bootstrap, it was just I find it the easiest framework to use to create a pleasant looking site. There is so much stuff out there for web development that's it's hard to know exactly what to focus on so I like to have a goal that I can work towards then build my skills around that.

For the record, I sent you a small web page request with tons of flexibility for you to really do whatever you want. I only asked for a few requisites and your own subjectively good looking style. Of course, you should not feel obligated to do any of this and should only take it if you want the practice. I am in no particular need of any of this in the near future, so feel free to fulfill other requests before mine, if at all.

Use whatever libraries, frameworks, or languages you wish. It honestly does not make a difference to me as long as the basic requirements are fulfilled.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

I really appreciate your honesty with the average skills you mentioned unlike other fakers on [Suspicious link removed] become good at something,you have to work on those skills.IMHO,instead of using bootstrap and average css to make templates,you should start focusing on taking a step ahead to improve your skills.Start learning SASS,React and write your own CSS libraries.This isn't about earning $3-$5 rather investing the same time for the greater good.

I'm always trying to learn, and I'm not completely focused on bootstrap, it was just I find it the easiest framework to use to create a pleasant looking site. There is so much stuff out there for web development that's it's hard to know exactly what to focus on so I like to have a goal that I can work towards then build my skills around that.

For the record, I sent you a small web page request with tons of flexibility for you to really do whatever you want. I only asked for a few requisites and your own subjectively good looking style. Of course, you should not feel obligated to do any of this and should only take it if you want the practice. I am in no particular need of any of this in the near future, so feel free to fulfill other requests before mine, if at all.

Sorry I should have replied, I have been working on it today, should be finished by tomorrow.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:23:04 AM

I can understand ,as a newbie one goes through that but you gotta figure out what's the most in-demand skills in the market and has less people doing it because it isn't easy.For example,SASS has a steep learning curve but if you master it,you can write your own framework like boostrap using Javascript/Jquery.I suggest,start taking tutorials through Mozilla Developer Network instead of w3c.Also check out FreeCodeCamp tutorials.If you have any doubts,feel free to message me. Smiley

Thank you, I will have to look into all these things.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:14:36 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 08:47:17 PM by btcton

Sorry I should have replied, I have been working on it today, should be finished by tomorrow.

I have received the work created by zoomzoom. It follows all of the requirements I asked of him and I am now only waiting on the source files. The work met all of my expectations and I am more than happy with the result. I also release any claim I might have to the result, so if you so zoomzoom may do with it as he wishes, including displaying it here as an example or just releasing the source code if he wants. All I needed was an example of a different point of view in web design.

Edit: Files received

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Thanks Btcton, sent files yesterday.
Am taking new jobs if anyone wants a nice simple site Smiley

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

This is an extremely cheap website design service, i will like you to upload your portfolio in order to clear some assumptions above all, i will like to take up the sql db, user accounts etc.. and initial deployment support -$8 service.

Pm me your past job done as regards my choice.

I don't have a portfolio. It is so cheap as I'm trying to build one, I have completed various guides on w3s so believe myself to be fairly proficient. I can give ideas of basic elements of my work, any practical examples I have are private works and/or ongoing projects. You are welcome to PM me, and like I said this would be no risk to you, if you aren't happy you don't have to pay.

I hope this clarifies things.

If you don't have own portfolio, try create own landing page, place price list and contacts, add bio and your skills.
Make nice design, design must be responsive, add some logo design and will be ok. You will get first customers heree.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

This is an extremely cheap website design service, i will like you to upload your portfolio in order to clear some assumptions above all, i will like to take up the sql db, user accounts etc.. and initial deployment support -$8 service.

Pm me your past job done as regards my choice.

I don't have a portfolio. It is so cheap as I'm trying to build one, I have completed various guides on w3s so believe myself to be fairly proficient. I can give ideas of basic elements of my work, any practical examples I have are private works and/or ongoing projects. You are welcome to PM me, and like I said this would be no risk to you, if you aren't happy you don't have to pay.

I hope this clarifies things.

If you don't have own portfolio, try create own landing page, place price list and contacts, add bio and your skills.
Make nice design, design must be responsive, add some logo design and will be ok. You will get first customers heree.

Thanks. I already have two projects completed you can see in first post. I'm working on personal project on the side that is nearing completion so will add that to portfolio.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

Looking for new projects to work on. Will take bigger projects for a still reasonable price if I am confident I have the required experience to complete it. Thanks.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

Looking for new projects to work on. Will take bigger projects for a still reasonable price if I am confident I have the required experience to complete it. Thanks.

I might have a project coming up soon that you might be able to help a little with. I will contact you at that time if that is the case. However, you should really consider taking other methods of payment right now. Currently, the fees are ridiculous because of network congestion, and low prices on services, such as the $3 you are requesting, are going to require fees upwards of $50. I remember from the last time we talked that you requested for payment in Ethereum, so if you are still doing it, you should consider adding it (and possibly other cryptocurrencies as well depending on what you are using) to your post so that people are encouraged to pay through those methods instead. It results in much faster and cheaper transactions.

I will be in contact if help is needed.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

It's better ro offer your service for free. $3 for website design is very, very cheap. You will get more if you work dor free ans accept donation.
After 6 months you still not have your own portfolio and you provide only few screenshots. You need more to do with promotions of yours service.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

It's better ro offer your service for free. $3 for website design is very, very cheap. You will get more if you work dor free ans accept donation.
After 6 months you still not have your own portfolio and you provide only few screenshots. You need more to do with promotions of yours service.

You are right. For a portfolio are people expecting to see code?

I might have a project coming up soon that you might be able to help a little with. I will contact you at that time if that is the case. However, you should really consider taking other methods of payment right now. Currently, the fees are ridiculous because of network congestion, and low prices on services, such as the $3 you are requesting, are going to require fees upwards of $50. I remember from the last time we talked that you requested for payment in Ethereum, so if you are still doing it, you should consider adding it (and possibly other cryptocurrencies as well depending on what you are using) to your post so that people are encouraged to pay through those methods instead. It results in much faster and cheaper transactions.

I will be in contact if help is needed.

Yes I will accept any traded crypto.. And I hope to hear from you about work.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: