Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My proposal to forum administration  (Read 2429 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:45:17 AM

Just curious what I see here. deisik there is no doubt you opened this thread because of lost posts in signature campaign (because everything starts from coinroll sig thread).
I'd expect that the participants and the readers of this thread had already figured out that deisik is a "genuine spammer". This thread was created solely due to his campaign earnings.

This thread is made because you only carries about your campaign, there is no doubt. If not, just leave sig forwvwr and do your best in bitcoin economy developing. (you won't do this in your entire life).
Truth is trusth, we can't hide it in most cases.
The only right course of action would be to ban him from his campaign.

You can pack up and go home too
Your whole thread has been obliterated. Either learn to admit being wrong, derive a better argument(s) or go spam somewhere else now.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

The moment I said:

I guess we should stop this argument.

I realized that it is meaningless to argue with the OP, deisik, since he don't have what it takes to start a logical argument. Anyone who had read the thread would surely understand what I'm saying. At that moment, I had foreseen that the argument would end like this and I'm right!
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:20:27 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 12:18:59 PM by deisik

Your whole thread has been obliterated. Either learn to admit being wrong, derive a better argument(s) or go spam somewhere else now

No one forces you to post here

I could just as easily claim that you are basically trying to troll and hijack the thread in some really nasty way (you'd better explain how you managed to trash 1,000 threads of forum users on your own), but I don't particularly care since it is not up to me to judge or decide. Anyway, if you consider this thread as a spammy one you should, first, stop posting in it yourself (which seems to be obvious), and, second, report on me being a "genuine spammer" (provided you really think so). Though I don't know whom you are going to report to since both theymos and hilarious seem to think different somehow (well, at least I think so). If anyone thinks along the same lines as Lauda, I guess you should just stop posting here as well. Otherwise, it would be a bit hypocritical if you continue to raise the thread you hate so much. In any case, real spam should get deleted, not replied to, as simple as it gets

This thread is made because you only carries about your campaign, there is no doubt. If not, just leave sig forwvwr and do your best in bitcoin economy developing (you won't do this in your entire life)

You are just severely uninformed (but that would be as severely off-topic)

I agree.There was no point in dragging the meaningless thread to almost 5 pages if not for his signature campaign. Apparently,he makes the most out of his campaign

It cuts both ways, which you seem to forget

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

I'd expect that the participants and the readers of this thread had already figured out that deisik is a "genuine spammer". This thread was created solely due to his campaign earnings.
Touche.

The only right course of action would be to ban him from his campaign.
I agree.There was no point in dragging the meaningless thread to almost 5 pages if not for his signature campaign. Apparently,he makes the most out of his campaign.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

"Let's cut the crap" -> proceeds to post ad hominem

Agreed.

I can now see that I will be wasting my time trying to discuss things like adults with you, so I will simply leave you to your own little bubble. Best of luck with your proposal.

Agreed

Anyway deisik is an idiot whom you cant have a discussion with.

Agreed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: