Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7792 times)
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:46:21 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 07:20:30 PM by HannesRumpel

I have know Mexicantarget for 2+ years and he's never scammed anyone and has helped a lot of people along the way.

Yes, the bra thing may not have been appropriate for all.  I didn't feel like I was gonna get banned if I didn't tell.
I was just happy somebody was gonna win satoshi's.   Who know maybe one day 1 satoshi will be worth $1 a piece.

dear stacy, what would you think, when i tell you, that he banned me for saying bye on FG for 4 month?
and on FH i was only 1 time in chat to ask him a reasonable question and got banned for 7 years and still are, because of my belief what will happen soon..

i made a post about that, because he stole me private and regular rains for 4 month, thats a lot, and cut me from my friends there.

This guy acts like a dictator and use a language where he takes things in his mouth, i would refuse to take it in my hand. This young guy have a lot to learn aboout life and how to threat customers/players of his sites.

After i had invested a lot there, also send someone 1.5 mil for next vip from my winnings and payed 2.5 mill for someones vip, i kept always the wins from me on this website, and that stupid reaction for saying bye is the way he say thanks Huh

until today he had no sorry for the damage he did to me, nor he tried to repair it, instead he call me mentally ill, idiot, pedo and some other names. i would be very glad, if there is a way to get this things straight and i can finish my post with a positive comment, but he is ashamed and unsure, maybe to proud, to accept, that he made a huge mistake, what to do. For this 4 month it is easy, when he know, that i goin home in three month, to do something for his soul and think for himself, how can he repair this huge loss of confidence and all this rains.

if you think, i'm joking, here is the link and i have some screenshots for prove what i write.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843423.new#new

i have some other screenshots, you wont to see really, but i tell you, this guy need to change his mind and his deeds for his own soul sake.

quote mexicantarget
Why admin is required to watch users PM ? He is giving excuse to protect users from scam sites. Then what is the reason to abuse them for personal matter ?

Protect users from scam sites? - can you protect users from yourself?  A admin with Character programmed a hide button and take only a look when there are insults or other bad stuff signalized by users. You are really poor, man.

hey, you banned me again on BF for personal reason, and you narrow minded smurf always say i said that 23 september the world is ending?  did you have learned in school to read? i never said that, and i exposed you already as a LIAR !  Now with the lowering everywhere it is only another Nail to the Coffin - soon it will be closed totally. It was your own choice - you don't need to write to me in chat remember the 23 september - but i tell you this: You will remember that i warned you, as the living God told me to do - and when you remember that, next step for you will be the lake of fire, you have chosen to go there, so sorry for you !

greetz hannes

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:40:46 AM

There are some topics that are not worth answering. This is one of them ...
Any frustrated guy can open a topic and write all sorts of muddles.
There is an old quote: "a fool throws a stone in the water and 100 normal people struggle to take it out".

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:02:17 AM

There is an old quote: "a fool throws a stone in the water and 100 normal people struggle to take it out".

is that really so? if you think so, why you answered? please don't fool yourself with comments like that. Better do your homework and research, before you answer to something that isn't worth to answer. only fools act like that, cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:04:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843423.msg18377942#msg18377942

I'm the satan.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

you're deeds right now in the chat prove me right in all points, thanks for that - just a simple question - what if i'm right, what will happen?
what it is exactly, you can read in the book of revelation !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

you're deeds right now prove me right, thanks for that - just a simple question - what if i'm right, what will happen?
what it is axactly you can read in the book of revelation !
All my friends are in hell. So, who cares what happens if you're right?
I hope you are right.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

maybe now you feel great, maybe the greatest, but when the moment comes for the truth, you will regret - 100% guaranteed.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

maybe now you feel great, maybe the greatest, but when the moment comes for the truth, you will regret - 100% guaranteed.
I've walked through hell many times,
your truth is not valid.
Have a good day, DJ Khalid
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:45:44 PM by HannesRumpel

i knew that exactly this will happen what you done now, but, be sure - you can't hurt me.
You're heart is from the same quality like the Pharao had, when the exodus happened from Egypt. you can read what happened to him. and oh, i forgot, there is no fun in the lake of fire ! no parties with friends.

it's only a question of time until all mex fanboys will see how you really are, and run away, and of course most of your mods are pussies, because they fear to lose the advantages, thats why nobody will tell you the truth what they really think - this network of lies will collapse.

Psa_14:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

i knew that exactly this will happen what you done now, but, be sure - you can't hurt me.
You're heart is from the same quality like the Pharao had, when the exodus happened from Egypt. you can read what happened to him. and oh, i forgot, there is no fun in the lake of fire ! no parties with friends.

it's only a question of time until all mex fanboys will see how you really are, and run away, and of course most of your mods are pussies, because they fear to lose the advantages, thats why nobody will tell you the truth what they really think - this network of lies will collapse.

Psa_14:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I am the great Cornholio.

PS:
If you're going to insult someone, insult me, not the people you call mods on my sites. (for this reason, guess what happened to your FG account?)
You're the brain ill person having issues, not them and I'm not really afraid of using "bad" words, nor pretend that I'm some professional PR person who'll treat his users like products.

I'm just another guy on the internet and I'm not afraid of telling you to f off, because this wont damage me in any way.
You've showed people that you're seriously disturbed and talk nonsense about your gods and demons, end of world.

There's going to be always people like you and the guy who made this thread. I can't make you all happy, so it's normal some people will be butthurt for X or Y reason.

Anyway, goodbye my friend, troll spree has come to an end.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:46:36 PM by HannesRumpel

and of course this was not a insult, but the reality - keep dreaming in your world of lies.

you can't even with this not hurt me by suspend my account - you proof yourself as a scammer as i invested that much money in your ponzi system based site.

And with this action you showed your real character for all that have eyes to see.

Have a good time until the Judgement come.

huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

Hannes,

Hey, thanks for calling "most" of my fellow mods and myself "pussies".    Nice one there........ ( Btw, would you even KNOW whether the mods are able to tell mex what we think ??     Do you have access to mod rooms or the relationships that the mods have with one another or with mex?.....think about that )  For the record, do I always agree with how mex handles something???   No, not 100% of the time.   But do I respect him and support him....and all that he has done with the FG network??  Absolutely!!!!   He admits he is a real person....he admits that he has moods.....He is a straight shooter and I like that.    I know him to be honest, trustworthy, and I think he cares a whole lot more about the users on this network than you could possibly have a clue about.    

hannes,   You had an opportunity today to speak directly and have a voice, but you didnt do very well with that.      You have been vocal here and you have gone out of your way to be vocal by private message on FG to myself and others,  and yet when asked directly you mostly circled around your grievances and then ignored chat to play the games.   I was personally waiting to see if you might show a real mature effort to work this out.   You didn't.  

You have alluded that you think you were banned because of your beliefs.... and I know that you think you are representing Jesus Christ.   I also know that you now feel more justified and that you have  done a "righteous" thing.......  But let me  challenge you here.  
A while back you made it a point to pm me and send me the links to your bitcointalk thread "exposing" mex.   I asked you if you felt this way,  then why did you come back?   You said that you were on FG for a special purpose that God had given you.   You also told me that you  had "forgiven Mex of his mistake".  I told you that I was glad you had put the past in the past , but then you went on with your comments with me and with others.    Hannes, this was not the picture of someone who had "forgiven"......this was not the picture  of someone representing his faith or his God well.    You dont say that you have forgiven ( and are fulfilling God's purpose)  ....and then go around privately trying to bash them!!  You came across as someone who was deviously trying to get others into his own court and agenda.  I dont know your heart ,  but this is just how it came across.  

Several days later you pm'd me to tell me you were on FG to get back some of what you had deposited.   Hmmmmm....lets see, did God have you there , or did you come back to try and earn back btc?Huh   Oh and if it was a ponzi type site, then again I would ask....why the heck were you back?Huh?    

Yes...lets  visit that ponzi comment.....and the purchase of your lifetime VIP.    You were never told that this was an investment and that you would earn back x amount by making your purchase.    What we were all told was that it was an opportunity to support the faucetgame  ad network that was being developed and that you would have lifetime VIP by doing so.    Yes, its true, if you crunched the numbers based upon current payouts, you would have recouped what you put into it in X amount of time.   Its also true that at current payouts it would take much longer. The network would not sustain those payouts as the price of btc , doubled, tripled and then some!!!   I understand your disappointment here, and I understand that you had certain expectations that were then unfullfilled, but you cannot say you were lied to or promised anything but promotion to the highest level and VIP status.    Get your facts straight.  

Hannes... you have mixed this up into a real hodge podge of complaints about the games, the payouts, Mex, and your faith and beliefs.
Sadly, to be really honest,  you mostly achieved a loss of credibility on all counts.  

I wish you well.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:32:52 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:45:00 PM by HannesRumpel

hi huck, here we can talk openly without this psychopath. here he can do nothing - If you have read my other post, you have seen, that i all earnings have given away, so that all my winnings left always on that site, to help others, ask liesa if i have not send her 1.5 mio for her next vip? have i not payed one month vip for my friend kniertje? and for what was i banned? to say BYE to mex for 4 month and NOBODY told something like this is not fair - why? because this Psychopath had would ban anyone who have opposite opinions - thats why all mods are pussies - the only one who told him to watch his language was Cryptotux and mex banned him on RP, when he lost his mod status he will still be banned by this narrow minded smurf who can't accept and handle any opposition to his sick Mind.

I still give all winnings away even from the faucets where i cashout to faucetsystem - it was never my intention to play to become rich - because it is worthless in this fallen world - the most people there are brainwashed with his dirty rain game when he put some cents in the rainpool and all this poor people think they will get rich with this sick trash - yourself warn all new players there to read the ? tab means - if you let not your own thinking in your bed when you join the site you will get banned - freedom of speech looks otherwise.

this show he played in the chat earlier shows,that this guy have a IQ of maximal 50 - not normal human will act like this psychopath - and with the suspending of my account he showed all his real Character - means my mission is done !

Nobody can treat people like this psycho do, always, so when i tell something and others jump in with their religious nonsense, he always ban me and not them who start this trash - Jesus Christ has never found a Church or a Religion, this also i clarified in my other post. -

sorry huck, i have my own opinion about psychopaths and his minions - btw sooner or later you will see for yourself, that i was right, and i never did something wrong and abused people there in chat - anyone know that and NOT ONE had the balls to say thats not right, but i saw many that learned from this and left the site - just wait for my next post in my thread, and maybe you will see for yourself what it means in reality, that this guy is anything other than normal.
until then, have a good time, enjoy your slavery with this guy - only the truth can set you free - and the Truth is Jesus Christ quote - Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

don't forget that !

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:53:44 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:17:19 PM by HannesRumpel

and of course i forgave him i wrote that openly in chat - if you believe it not ask the people there.

i cannot change his mind, only God can, but his heart is hardened like i already wrote here. I only want to make some freebtc to give it away to projects outside of this scam, and that is something, this sick mind can't understand nor accept - thats was the reason for this show today - don't care for my credibility, i always tell the truth, but this guy lied to you and all other people - he cares a piece of sxxx for others, he only cares for his profit on the back of others. Lets see how long you need to discover this reality - until then, sleep well in your fg - sanctimonious community - that is based of fear to be banned from this Psychopath - that can't be never a community - as soon the people realize this, he will go under.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

and of course i forgave him i wrote that openly in chat - if you believe it not ask the people there.

i cannot change his mind, only God can, but his heart is hardened like i already wrote here. I only want to make some freebtc to give it away to projects outside of this scam, and that is something, this sick mind can't understand nor accept - thats was the reason for this show today - don't care for my credibility, i always tell the truth, but this guy lied to you and all other people - he cares a piece of sxxx for others, he only cares for his profit on the back of others. Lets see how long you need to discover this reality - until then, sleep well in your fg - sanctimonious community - that is based of fear to be banned from this Psychopath - that can't be never a community - as soon the people realize this, he will go under.
Please, god, don't forgive me.

huckleberry_bit

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

Hannes,  

I wont belabor this, but will only add a few things and then allow you to carry on as you will.  

I threw out a few things for you to consider.... you didnt hear.   You really didnt hear.   Instead of examining yourself (even in the slightest)  and considering carefully even a few of my words, you immediately defended  your generosity and went on the attack again.    Hannes, I never questioned your generosity to other players.   I know you have been a giver.     You demonstrate a lack of humility, though, in your response.   How does a list of what you have given to others in any way lift up anyone but yourself?Huh    Does it make you look more righteous and mex more evil??    (maybe go do a search on all the scriptures about humility , pause, and ask yourself if you just blew it on that one??)

Hannes, did you know that in your fervor to point out how evil Mex is ,  you have actually ended up drawing attention AWAY from Who you are claiming to serve???   Have you ever thought about what draws someone truly to a place of faith??     There is much you dont know about me, but theres a good chance that my history in Christiandom and scriptural study, etc etc might go deeper than yours, but this is a bitcoin forum and we are WAY off topic here.  I am just saying that I have been around the block and know some stuff........  I am pretty sure that no one is reading your words,  Hannes, and saying...."wow...I want what "he" has.....I want that relationship....that faith.....that love, joy, peace, goodness, longsuffering, patience, humility, ...etc etc....."   Its pretty doubtful right now, so I ask:   do you really want to be "right"??  or "righteous"??  

Anyway,   if you want to keep going on and on about Mex and trying to steer people away from the sites....have at it!!. ( Mex, nor the network are hurt by it as there remains a solid base of growing support for good reason! )       You can probably stop making it sound like this is a stand for Truth though cus you really ARE failing in that one and just dont see it.    

But what do I know??  I am just a pussy mod with some sort of invisible ball and chain around my ankles ......living in my sanctimonious bubble which is about to pop when everyone wakes up.    

~~huck~~  (who is done .... whew!!!!).....
huckleberry_bit

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

hahaha.... Oh no...... I just bought pickles yesterday!!!
I love the interjection of humor btw!!

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

i don't know what you understand is righteousness, but if you think, what this guy do is righteous you fail all the way, maybe you visited a church or something, but you reject the truth, i just listed some sort of gifts, to make him realize, that i supported him and his sites way to long, because he never mind and take care of people like i do, and this is not for my own glory, but for the Father in heaven is it. myself count nothing in this world and i'm not a part of this world.

that's why people wont listen and have pleasure in unrighteousness, you have seen today and very often in the chats all around - have you ever act against this? who you think, you are?

As long you reject the truth you will not know what it really is. I care for people. and as long you can't see what really happen before your own eyes, how will you understand?
Jesus told us to expose evil, not to fear them, and this is what i do, even when i be hated for that by the worldly people.
Thats why he can't hurt me. Very soon you will discover a event, that most will surely miss. if you have knowledge about the scriptures, you should know what is told in revelation. I posted  lot infos there for people who seek the truth, but sadly, most of them wont listen and learn.

i tell you the truth - most mods are only interested in the free vip, for this they shut their mouth and let this psychopath act in his evil ways without saying one single word, because they fear to loose the advantage - how many times have miesje, kniertje, me and a lot others guided new players, because the mods are not present for many many hours?

when only this free vip is the reason for that, how can you talk about righteousness? and what about his trash language most of time? he always like to be the great admin, but i tell you, he is not, thats all is only a facade to deceive people and avoid to see how he really is. this guy take things in his mouth, others will refuse to take them in their hands. When you think, this is not so, then i say, you failed again, open your eyes and see how the reality is, and not this worthless vip advantage. you deny the truth instead of stand for it, because you love not the truth - that is the sad reality, and this count for all mex fanboys and girl.

think about that - this guy is a selfproclaimed dictator, a self proclaimed emperor of his sites and have no scruple to cast you out of this highly praised network you talk about - you have a lot to learn. Open your eyes !

huckleberry_bit

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

Hannes..... 

My last post was largely to challenge you..... only you.  it was to examine yourself (as per scripture)  It wasnt about mex.   

You foolishly say "maybe you visited a church or something but you dont know the truth".....how do you know what I have done, Who, or what I know??    Do you know how much i have read and studied scripture..... studying for word meanings from concordances to understand the original hebrew and greek to better understand truth and to interpret rightly??   Do you know anything of my experiences?? what and where I have walked....what I have believed??   Do you know that i have been in about every kind of church, as well as in groups that were more "unchurched"(less religious)  ......and had experiences with just about every kind of "movement"   over the span of many many years??    I am not saying that any of that is of great importance, I am only saying that you made a really foolish statement in thinking you know what I believe or what I have done.   I haven't shared those things......So you are responding in complete ignorance. 

No, I am not going to debate a rapture with you.....but you might be surprised that the early disciples didnt actually believe in one and that teachings about a rapture prior to tribulation largely originated in the 1800s.....( And hannes... the book of revelation has been interpreted many many different ways. how do you know that the one you believe is the most accurate?? )

As for the  mods....you are getting more and more critical of us.....  Yes, I know there are sometimes hours without a mod present.   and we are very thankful for the help of the other players when we are not there.   Many of us work full time jobs and still put in substantial time modding the various sites.  I have often spent an entire day off of work going between FG and FH.....  Do you really think that the cost of VIP breaks down to a LOT when compared to the hours that we DO spend??  Hey, I mod faucethub absolutely for free....did you know that??    yet you ridicule. 

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

your deeds in all chats prove you wrong again, the only one i saw was crypto, no other mod told this guys, that what he do is wrong, isn't it so? you accept his trash language and i'm sure you seen that a lot, and never sayed something.

your own deeds prove you wrong again, you can write a book here, it would change nothing, as long you refuse to stand for the truth, and this is only possible if you know it. did you? your own deeds says no, so who need to examine his thinking?

what you do or not, is your thing, i'm not judge of anyone, but i show them the deeds that they may know where the failure is, It is only for give you a clue, what we talking about here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: