Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7792 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

your deeds in all chats prove you wrong again, the only one i saw was crypto, no other mod told this guys, that what he do is wrong, isn't it so? you accept his trash language and i'm sure you seen that a lot, and never sayed something.

your own deeds prove you wrong again, you can write a book here, it would change nothing, as long you refuse to stand for the truth, and this is only possible if you know it. did you? your own deeds says no, so who need to examine his thinking?

what you do or not, is your thing, i'm not judge of anyone, but i show them the deeds that they may know where the failure is, It is only for give you a clue, what we talking about here.
Go away, you thall not pathh!

HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

yeah, show the people your real face, peter

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:47:52 AM

Well,

This has been enlightening.   Its funny, you and I hannes shared a pretty decent history on faucetgame as I recall..... Or so I thought.     I dont even remember ALL of the circumstances when you were banned.   I had no personal ill toward you.    ... I do remember that you were complaining a lot.... were more negative.....and some players were complaining that chat was being disrupted by certain topics , fear, etc.... Yes Sept 23 comes to mind.  No,  you might not have said the world was going to end but you did repeatedly point people to the astronomical events that would occur at that time,   connected it to Revelation,   and suggested that people were really going to be sorry if they didnt take heed.   oh my gosh... do you know how many times i have seen this sort of thing?Huh  Do you know how many times I have seen people go into fear and overdrive with the warnings of big prophetic events???  To some degree or another it happens every year in the fall...... I am thinking more around October with certain of the feasts....but , I digress     My point was actually to say that I never knew you had so much ill will toward myself or the other mods as you have expressed today.......You have pointed to my deeds in all the chats ..... Funny that you never said anything before.  I guess I am thinking now that that was pretty hypocritical of you....... Yes, enlightening.  

You quote......"You shall know them by their fruits"....... One of the most misquoted scriptures in the Bible.   Btw....do you know how inappropriate it is to take a verse in scripture out of context??  How do you think so many heresies have developed over the ages??   In the context of this particular verse  "them" is referring to the false prophets...... and their  "fruits"  were their prophecies.  ( I think you might need to work on your apologetics)    Gee...I just thought of something......if September 23 comes and goes without some pretty extreme significance, then we might be able to say that all of those who proclaimed prophetic events at that time might be said to have "bad fruit".   What a twist that would be!!

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:02:00 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 05:35:33 AM by HannesRumpel

why you try to defend peter always and will justify yourself? watch the poster from the united nations for the peaceday. they show all what is coming - please keep ignoring the facts, also what you can see on google sky in the infrared view.

keep ignoring that the vatican telescope is called lucifer, keep ignoring the revelation 12 sign. stay away, whom they research in the sky with that.

better stay in your hypocrit state and try to justify the evil deeds of your master mexicanchickenthief.
this guy has really an IQ close to 50, but it seems you like that - don't try to justify this bad guy, you will damage yourself.

soon you will see how all this things collapse - do you wonder why i fear nothing in this world? do you want also this peace of mind - facing all the things that comes over the whole earth? fear is bad and for godless people.so try to find peace for your mind, but hey, a hot clue - don't search it in your garden.- cheers

oh, i forgot - a personal question - whats wrong with to guide people towards the truth, that they research and may find it, that they may be saved for eternity? think about that, BEFORE you answer !

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:10:13 AM

RIP mexicantarget...
RIP FaucetHUB...
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:03:12 AM

oh my gosh, hannes....... 

you arent even READING anything I have written.    My last post didnt mention Mex and there was nothing in it to defend or justify myself.    I talked about the meaning of a verse in scripture that you quoted...... I talked about how enlightening it was that you thought so poorly of all of the mods, including myself ....when we have no history of anything but friendly dialogue....Until today,   and I spoke of the sept 23 date.    Your responses arent even connecting   

You keep telling me what I know, dont know and that I am ignoring things we didnt even talk about!!!!    YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT I KNOW ABOUT OR DONT KNOW ABOUT!!! 

I guess I will just allow you your diatribe because thats all you want to do......not actually dialogue or respond to anothers words with anything that resembles wisdom or maturity.   and definitely not anything that shows heart.   Yes....heart is pretty important to me.....and its actually what Jesus spoke the most about.if you really read and consider.    I was looking out for that from you......and while it might have come through in the times you shared generously on faucetgame..... Its not coming through in any of this at all.    Isnt that what you might have wanted others to see in you?Huh

Take care , Hannes.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 08:17:35 AM by HannesRumpel

was it not you, that on my first try to save people and confront them with the real truth, who told me keep religions out of the way? and i said, that the truth has nothing to do with religion and Churches, who are temples of baal?

so what? you missed the point again - my goal is to animate people to research for the truth, because all this collected microcents from all this crap sites and a admin with trash language is worthless !

haters see in me a mentally ill person, but lovers of the truth will give thanks and glory to the living God alone. So, it is your choice on what side you will stay.

thats why i don't care, what people see in myself, it is not important - my work was, to open peoples eyes and minds for the truth - remember, mostly all of the disciples was killed from the haters of truth - do you really think, that something has changed in this fallen world? it is today the same things like it was 2000 years ago - also as the living God is the same, yesterday, today and forever !

what we really know is a drop of water in the ocean, what we don't know yet, is the ocean.

my statement to the Mods will be the same, regardless how this supporters of evil call themself - you twisted the truth, because you will keep this advantage at any cost - someone with Character and love for the truth will lay down this senseless vip and leave the site. so what? stop bother me with your nonsense.

oh, i forgot - when he closed my account for telling the truth, i had still credits in it, what is also a proof that this guy is a scammer and try to fool people with his deeds, but most are blind and can't see ! remember that i had level 21 and payed 13.5 millions from my winnings for this ! so, people need to do the math.
and now we are back to the topic.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:06:49 AM by HannesRumpel

Peter G.  Are this signs of helplessness? the living God told me to give you this message:

he know who you are, he know where you are, and he know your deeds, Nobody can hide something from his creator.

ps.:message given, but i don't give your full Name in Public, he also showed me your home in a dream - don't underestimate the power of the living God, man ! better you fear him and give him glory, while there is still time to turn from your evil ways !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:09:08 AM by mexicantarget

Peter G.  Are this signs of helplessness?

Please enjoy this track while writing your next essay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:07:29 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 03:04:24 PM by HannesRumpel

Guys, a few days ago in the Faucetgame chat we saw for 45 to 60 minutes, not one single hit in the roll of chance game. and after that, many claimed to have huge losses in that time.
Do you really think, that such a evil guy isn't able to change the house edge from 0.2 to 100 any time he want in the background to collect peoples earnings?

every withdraw hurt this guy and he need a way to avoid it - thats why there strange things happen from time to time !

Will you still trust such a narrow minded smurf ?

one time roll of chance has changed and i claimed it in chat - and ALL mods mean, that this guy would have told them - hahaha, how naiv they are !

people stop trust this mexicanchickenthief !!!

the only thing this guy want is make profits on your back and give you some microcents where you have struggles to get them, and when you are successful, he steal them with his games - even the regular games are that hard manipulated, that users always say they loose instead of win.
in the news he wrote - they are still in your favour - oh really? should i believe that, after i exposed him as a LIAR?

i have some other things in work you can read later and i'm sure this guy will not like them !

sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Good faucet for bitcoin earn.I got many payment from faucethub faucet.I work wallrewards,claimers they payment instant to faucethub & I got faucethub to coinbase wallet.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:34:04 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 08:41:17 PM by HannesRumpel

as a lot of you guys remember, i made a turbo faucet statistic and noted in FG and BF chat this:

in 1 hour i made 88 turbos and got 1032 credits.

surprisingly for most, but not for me, the next day we had instead this fast server, the same trash like it is longtime in CR, thats why i left there.
this is another example how this guy is lurking around, waiting for this kind of messages to reduce winnings wherever he can. But even with this methods he can't stopped me to reach top position in the leaderboard.

that is also a reason, why he did this show in the chat, where he came in and first question was - who unbanned hannes?   there you can see that he even dont know how long he ban people, like i said - IQ under 50 for sure !

guys, keep trust such a dirty character !!

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:18:26 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:18:09 PM by HannesRumpel

oh my gosh, hannes.......  
  I was looking out for that from you......and while it might have come through in the times you shared generously on faucetgame..... Its not coming through in any of this at all.    Isnt that what you might have wanted others to see in you?Huh

Take care , Hannes.

what you really expected was, that i do like all this brainwashed people there, who see him as a great admin he isn't - and you know that i never did insult someone like he did always, and not only to me - the thing he do is - apply his own sickness to others. you can see it easily when you watch the threads all around - manifest in his dirty language - thats why he and me can't become friends, because i don't like behaviors and languages, equal to a toilet, that he use.and when you remember when he came in ask who unbanned me, you know, if you really have eyes to see and analyze what he really says, you know that there was never a fair chance, and i knew it, because i can analyze psychopathic behaviors ! Cheers

This Guy is a shame for the whole BTC business !!

hope i have this point clarified for you.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:32:43 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:50:00 PM by HannesRumpel

how it has begun on march 22nd ? look and see what this little boy is like !

did you see a reason for this?

Faucetowners, will you really trust a kid like that and deposit all your funds there Huh

no worries mex, this is only the warm up - the hardcore part comes one after another !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:48:15 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 10:10:43 PM by mexicantarget

how it has begun on march 22nd ? look and see what this little boy is like !

did you see a reason for this?

Faucetowners, will you really trust a kid like that and deposit all your funds there Huh

no worries mex, this is only the warm up - the hardcore part comes one after another !
You're showing lower and lower signs of IQ, stop it, you're making this entire trolling experience of mine embarrassing, people will think you're mentally unstable and I'm abusing you.

"Bye" is the reason you got banned?
I told you "Bye", as "Bye", you told me bye first. What was I supposed to say, after you rant of 1 hour.
You're a selective mofo, though, showing just 1 last message of yours before you got banned Cheesy.

I didn't "ban you because you said bye". Don't insult your own intelligence, please stop it.
Not sure why I keep replying to you, you mentally ill fruitcake.

This is the last message to you. I'm ignoring you. Go harass your family and friends, f*** off, you damn lowlife parasite.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:24:06 AM by HannesRumpel

Peter G. alias mexicanchickenthief.

poor kid, you had better chosen kids of your age to play your games in the sandbox.
you will learn to respect older people ! you are a case for scotland yard, poor kid.

and of course, you ban everyone who stays in your dirty ways - the list grows longer and longer and you steal peoples money with your rigged trash games - it's only a question of time until even the stupidst realize what you really are !

that's how you make friends, they expose you as that what you are, oh, i know, you don't like what i write, but be sure, soon you will ask your mum for help ! i bet, your ideas for this evil games to steal money you get from  unclean spirits - bad choice !
everyone can see it, when you insult with your toilet language, because all unclean spirits hate nothing more than the truth.

there is no other reason why you hate me so much !

Remember, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

info for you - my hacktracer saves your ip on a external server, so, think what you do before you try !!

George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

poor kid, you had better chosen kids of your age to play your games in the sandbox.
you will learn to respect older people ! you are a case for scotland yard, poor kid.

and of course, you ban everyone who stays in your dirty ways - the list grows longer and longer and you steal peoples money with your rigged trash games - it's only a question of time until even the stupidst realize what you really are !

that's how you make friends, they expose you as that what you are, oh, i know, you don't like what i write, but be sure, soon you will ask your mum for help ! i bet, your ideas for this evil games to steal money you get from  unclean spirits - bad choice !
everyone can see it, when you insult with your toilet language, because all unclean spirits hate nothing more than the truth.

Remeber, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

info for you - my hacktracer saves your ip on a external server, so, think what you do before you try !!

Hannes, we've got his photo! hope that helps
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:52:07 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 12:12:45 AM by mexicantarget

Remeber, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

I am the almighty Light Bearer and I'm here to talk to you through mexicantarget's dimensional spirit.
I forgot my cellphone in hell, so I have to type with this mortal's fingers, instead of calling you.

Son, hannesrumpel, your new name from now will be Bumbaclot.

Those earthlings here don't believe in the worlds you've describing through your e-preach.
Those earthlings are not capable of understanding the greater powers of higher dimensions which are unreachable to them and their imagination.
Your spirit has traveled through many dimension and your experience is reaching all time highs, of the entire humanity!

You are my son, even if you deny it.
You felt the evil in mexicantarget calling you and you've decided to embrace it by keep seeking for his e-blessings.
He is your older brother, which has traveled through millenniums of suffering and pain.

Keep exposing the greatness of our kind, Bumbaclot. We will take over the earth once again, and then no one will be able to rig the dice on faucetgame! NO ONE, NOT EVEN HUCKLEBERRY! (ok, maybe she will be able to)

@george, I spit my water on my laptop. you made this mortal spit his water all over his laptop
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:12:55 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 08:07:46 AM by HannesRumpel

this shows only your iq under 50, this evil guy lost 2000 years ago, and didn't realize it, until he will be cast out of heaven. You will see this event and i don't think you like it, but keep on....

show all the people how you act all around, and when they have left a rest of human thinkings, than they let you play alone with your trash games.

you try to sound clever for your fanboys, but they are blind and maybe will never see who you really are.
but hey, i told them all they need to know, to see you how you really are in your stupid actions all around.

i proved many times that you are not professional and also not very clever - and everytime you do me the favour and prove me right, you are really a hanswurst !!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: