Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7788 times)
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

I spent 1 hour by reading this thread on my holidays (after 5+ years), so i must comment that (i am sober)

lex_martin + HannesRumpel
 Please  put a cucumber into your asshole, say a prayer, dream about the end of the world and go fuck yourself and never go back to bitcointalk!! It's a friendly suggestion to you!

I literally hate these "pain in the ass" 'clever' motherfuckers like you, you acting like Einstein and you know shit about people and how the things going...

Stop attacking the fairplay people in the crypto world, if you are bored and don't know what to do with your free time, rather go and masturbate on the public and scream some smart words about the end of the world!

i was now very friendly with you, so don't try to reply to me, just please ignore me like i will ignore you...

have a nice day, fuck some goat and shut up..

sincerely,

your friend Tom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:39:31 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 08:33:05 AM by HannesRumpel

hi tom, better you had spent this time in a book to learn - why? read on.

Please  put a cucumber into your asshole, say a prayer, dream about the end of the world and go fuck yourself and never go back to bitcointalk!! It's a friendly suggestion to you!

i was now very friendly with you, so don't try to reply to me, just please ignore me like i will ignore you...

sincerely,

your friend Tom.

i have no friend with toilet language and behaviors, so you can't count upon them.
i thank you anyways to show the whole forum, that you are a disciple of this Peter G. alias Mexicanchickenthief.

look how he tried to play with me, and when i provoked him by no answering anymore, look how this guy stole me 13.5 millions, the other 40 millions for evip i gave away i even don't count, and now he steal from users for this ugly special names 50k. So when i answer him with ignorance, look what happen and how sick he really is -

now think again who need your cucumber in reality.
even with that he can't hurt me, because his real IQ is very close to them of an mouche, and he is furious because he know that i know that. He is a scammer, and steal Peoples money, you can read and enjoy later in the upcoming posts.

faucetowners and players, will you still trust this Peter G alias Mexicanchickenthief?
take out your money from this ridiculous network and let him play with his disciples alone.

Huckleberry and btw, you was in the chat at this time and saw his dirty game, have you spend one single word to tell him to stop that nonsense? NO, so you are a disciple too of him and need to verify your own deeds, because you too have pleasure in unrighteousness ! Maybe now you understand why i told you so called mods - you are all pussies !  you see i tell the truth and the truth have set me free, but the truth hurt him that much and let him act like a 14 year old little boy !

he lost with every answer from him and his disciples more of his reputation, and very soon he will play alone with them, celebrate bizarre rituals with rain and other nonsense ! advantage for his pussies, there left no works to do anymore, because clever people will leave and let play this Psychopath alone !

Cheers

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
tomos81

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

hi tom, better you had spent this time in a book to learn - why? read on.

sincerely,

your friend Tom.

i have no friend with toilet language and behaviors, so you can't count upon them.
i thank you anyways to show the whole forum, that you are a disciple of this Peter G. alias Mexicanchickenthief.

look how he tried to play with me, and when i provoked him by no answering anymore, look how this guy stole me 13.5 millions, the other 40 millions for evip i gave away i even don't count, and now he steal from users for this ugly special names 50k. So when i answer him with ignorance, look what happen and how sick he really is -

now think again who need your cucumber in reality.
even with that he can't hurt me, because his real IQ is very close to them of an mouche, and he is furious because he know that i know that. He is a scammer, and steal Peoples money, you can read and enjoy later in the upcoming posts.

faucetowners and players, will you still trust this Peter G alias Mexicanchickenthief?
take out your money from this ridiculous network and let him play with his disciples alone.

Huckleberry and btw, you was in the chat at this time and saw his dirty game, have you spend one single word to tell him to stop that nonsense? NO, so you are a disciple too of him and need to verify your own deeds, because you too have pleasure in unrighteousness ! Maybe now you understand why i told you so called mods - you are all pussies !  you see i tell the truth and the truth have set me free, but the truth hurt him that much and let him act like a 14 year old little boy !

he lost with every answer from him and his disciples more of his reputation, and very soon he will play alone with them, celebrate bizarre rituals with rain and other nonsense ! advantage for his pussies, there left no works to do anymore, because clever people will leave and let play this Psychopath alone !

Cheers

I am absolutely not interested in your shitty paranoic screenshots you are putting everywhere.. Try to print them, roll them and put to your asshole and play a little.
If i am in the mex's position i will ban you much longer you piece of shit!  You can do nothing only cry because they banned you waaaaaa why they did that?? let's cry together...

you are exactly the kind of person i wish to slap in the real life.. ... slap to the face with something big from metal...

you are pure shit and annoying retard who survived abortion...

I am imagining you like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojoICRzSCOo

fuck off and don't have a nice day!
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

all your mexicanchickenthiefs minions prove me right with every post you make - thanks for that

i'm very sure, there are a lot of people who understand what it is all about and will take their own actions with all this poor brainwashed minions to warn them, to better take off your money from this manipulativ  narrow minden smurf -

all he want is to control all the btc world, maybe he sold his soul to reach it, just watch all his actions and toilet languages all around, and tom, i think you play in the same game.

People with a clear understanding see that i am right in all points and will left this scam.

it melt down piece by piece and nobody can avoid it - Judgement comes upon evil man !

and of course, with your toilet language you show all how trustworthy your statements are.

Cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 11:11:55 AM by mexicantarget

hannes, I didn't "steal", or "scam" from you, or whatever. I just banned you from my site. You gave your VIP to another person, you gifted it. How the hell did I scam it?  (Never mind, keep reading Smiley )

You're trying to harm my reputation, and in dutch law that's an offense.
You're cyber bullying/harassing me (Oh snap! This is an offense too and a big one.) for very long and my dutch friends have told me some interesting facts and gave me a lot of info.
I can simply email the police in your country and handle them your IP and all yours posts from this forum.
It's so simple, you know? 2017. Saves money on post stamps and phone bills. This poor boy can't pay his stamps.

Would you like to add more stuff on this forum and help me present more material?

This is your last chance. Now I'm not even trolling or kidding.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

poor kid, you can't do not much, because i payed 13.5 millions from my winnings and now you took away the chance to ever win this back - is that not same thing? and i'm by far not the only one you did this - you always try to ridicule the truth, but i told you so many information and you are not willing to listen - keep your busy way with the enlargement of you btc business total control - be sure, the people understand and will react to your own toilet language and insults to many of the players - so many left already your fairytale network, because they realized of what a character you really are.

stop fool yourself to believe, you are the great emperor of the btc market - you will collapse through your own evil deeds.
don't forget, there is one that is greater than you ever will be, fear him and give him glory, and stop your nonsense.

if you have read and understand in my other post, how things work together in this world, you would act different, but always you prove me right with every post you made here !

just take a look to the georgia guidestones - the ten commandments of the new world order - specially the first. Do you reallt expect to be among this 500 Millions? because you are occupied to raise your own power, you can't see what's really goin on in this world. open your eyes, learn, understand and change you behaviors. thatsall - for now.

i know you are mad because i use faucetsystem to collect and give away, that was the reason you made this show in your chat - but be sure, a lot of users seen there, how you really are, and while i refused to answer you, you became furious, thats what i explained in my own post about selfcontrol, respect and being honest - you have none of them, so work on yourself and learn and listen - your menace can't impress me, because i know who you are. and you show it to everyone in here with your posts.

you can't hypnotize all with your dirty games, and all that have eyes to see, know this by reading your own posts !

oh to help you out - i even not claimed the 40 millions - go back to school and learn reading !!! actually you got 13.5 millions from my winnings and took the chance to win them back - thats the point and it is real, how will you deny this fact ! and you did that because of your arrogance !

cheers

chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

There's sites which bet on users' greed, and you found it.
They'll ask you deposit money so you can received "hacked" bitcoins.
If you sent money to the site, you lost them.

Also, that site has to do nothing with "faucethub".
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:33:44 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 11:45:58 AM by HannesRumpel

so explain the people why you use publicity for ponzi sites, while you declare always you will protect users from it?

another proof that you are a LIAR !!!  how can a normal thinking human ever trust you again?

oh and to be honest - don' forget to send this one also to your friends, so they will see how wrong you are, what you prove over and over again !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

so explain the people why you use publicity for ponzi sites, while you declare always you will protect users from it?

another proof that you are a LIAR !!!  how can a normal thinking human ever trust you again?

oh and to be honest - don' forget to send this one also to your friends, so they will see how wrong you are, what you prove over and over again !
PS: That's not a ponzi site, it's a total scam that has nothing to do with ponzies.
If you're dumb enough to believe that if you send money to the Nigerian Prince and he'll send you 50 million dollars, then you deserve to get burned, lol.
Blame faucethub and mexicantarget for everything Grin

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:06:41 PM

i never did that, but alone the fact that you promote this, shows what a false snake you are,

your promesse to the users to protect them has also failed again - you are a LIAR!!!

for me your reputation is equal like a 2 week old hamburger happy meal !

look what hollywood shows to the world

September 23 2017 prophecy/movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1IdFNYtfI

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

i never did that, but alone the fact that you promote this, shows what a false snake you are,

your promesse to the users to protect them has also failed again - you are a LIAR!!!

for me your reputation is equal like a 2 week old hamburger happy meal !

look what hollywood shows to the world

September 23 2017 prophecy/movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1IdFNYtfI
Please come back at calling me a scammer, don't post end of world things, I prefer the scammer talk more, than this one.
It's more entertaining.

Jesus died at 33 there are exactly 33 days between the eclipse Aug 21-sept23 2017 strange times ahead prepare and get right for God
Holy shit. There's more hannesrumpels on youtube.

This post below is from yesterday.
Did you say 23rd is the end of the times, or not, you've started confusing the troll inside of me Roll Eyes

hey, you banned me again on BF for personal reason, and you narrow minded smurf always say i said that 23 september the world is ending?  did you have learned in school to read? i never said that, and i exposed you already as a LIAR !  Now with the lowering everywhere it is only another Nail to the Coffin - soon it will be closed totally. It was your own choice - you don't need to write to me in chat remember the 23 september - but i tell you this: You will remember that i warned you, as the living God told me to do - and when you remember that, next step for you will be the lake of fire, you have chosen to go there, so sorry for you !

greetz hannes
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:21:28 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 12:44:22 PM by HannesRumpel

you know that your psychologic games are not successful to me, but to go back to the question -

why you promote such scam sites to earn money, instead protect users from them, what you always promesse?

i can answer that easily, because you care for your own money and not for the users protection from that ! proves again, how you act shows your real face !

as you can see i left all your sites - rainpool is a flop and the others are only ridiculous, to collect peas makes no sense at all, and i wont cashout again to your FH service - R.I P !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:51:27 PM

you know that your psychologic games are not successful to me, but to go back to the question -

why you promote such scam sites to earn money, instead protect users from them, what you always promesse?

i can answer that easily, because you care for your own money and not for the users protection from that ! proves again, how you act shows your real face !

as you can see i left all your sites - rainpool is a flop and the others are only ridiculous, to collect peas makes no sense at all, and i wont cashout again to your FH service - R.I P !
Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

Where do I promote those sites exactly? I don't even know where that guy found that site, that site doesn't even use faucethub.
Guy mentions something randomly, you're left without any bullshit that you can use against me and you get his message and spin it against me, lol

Yes, I do care about my money.
You don't care about your money?
Why keep repeating the same stupid thing all over again?
Just read what you write, 90% of the things you say make no sense.

My "psychologic games". I'm Nietzsche now, lol.

Holy shit, hannesrumpel left faucethub, now it'll go bankrupt. Please come back.
Oh, wait, the dictator banned you because of personal reasons. How unprofessional of him banning truth preachers from his sites. Roll Eyes

Ok, what's your next attack? I've decided to play my psychological games with professionalism and show you how immature you are for you 60+ years of wasting oxygen on this world.
I'm going to keep replying to all your posts and make you realize how dumb you are, that you get disgusted of yourself.

Stop smoking that shitty weed and drinking that shitty alcohol, you've burned enough of your brain cells. You'll lose your motor function movements.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:32:15 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 01:45:32 PM by HannesRumpel

why not asking this guy direct?

you try to sound funny, but didn't realize how ridiculous you are, i'm sure, a lot users read this and are happy that at least one show you the mirror right in front of your face - but .......

....they fear to tell you the truth, think why?

oh and of course i saw a lot of complains in chats, and when they are not allowed, there is no freedom of speech, and absence of freedom of speech is equal tyranny ! Did you ever visited a school? you should know this facts ! But keep acting this way,

and what have this to do with my age? can't you handle the fact that i dont fear you, because i know much more about your tricks than you would like. stop exposing yourself like the fool that you are !
quote: Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

dont forget rainpool and BF and CR, when this give you a happy adrenaline kick, do it, i don't care lol, you see how ridiculous you are ?

i wont trust a guy again who is able to log himself in to any account he want ! why? imagine that for yourself and compare with your behaviors !

tomos81

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

why not asking this guy direct?

you try to sound funny, but didn't realize how ridiculous you are, i'm sure, a lot users read this and are happy that at least one show you the mirror right in front of your face - but .......

....they fear to tell you the truth, think why?

oh and of course i saw a lot of complains in chats, and when they are not allowed, there is no freedom of speech, and absence of freedom of speech is equal tyranny ! Did you ever visited a school? you should know this facts ! But keep acting this way,

and what have this to do with my age? can't you handle the fact that i dont fear you, because i know much more about your tricks than you would like. stop exposing yourself like the fool that you are !
quote: Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

dont forget rainpool and BF and CR, when this give you a happy adrenaline kick, do it, i don't care lol, you see how ridiculous you are ?

if i can choose to licking a vomit or meet with you for 5 minutes, i will choose the first one...
you are a pure psychopat and your thinking is like you are on heavy heroine and repeating the same shit..
please do at least one positive thing in your life and leave bitcointalk, also fuck yourself..

thanks
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

you use the same toilet language like your master - go to him and kiss his feet, minion !

tomos81

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

you use the same toilet language like your master - go to him and kiss his feet, minion !

minion is your mother that lied you as an egg in a genetical accident
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:52:35 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 02:20:17 PM by HannesRumpel

sounds interesting, you have nothing more to complain? i'm so annoyed !

look what your master says to this :

Quote from: mexicantarget on June 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
@xxxxxxxx, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
,Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

even if he don't use his own words, but you- since you post here in this thread there is nothing else than insults - i even don't know you, so what?

you never heard of bees and flowers or where the humans come from?

tomos81

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

sounds interesting, you have nothing more to complain? i'm so annoyed !

look what your master says to this :

Quote from: mexicantarget on June 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
@xxxxxxxx, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
,Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

HannesRumpel  you are a psychopatic stalker idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: