Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7788 times)
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:34:54 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 05:38:43 AM by HannesRumpel

i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

i say it is not for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

About being on topic.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself in every single post you make?

Why aren't you backing up this lex guy who's spreading FUD about faucethub, but you, like a good fanboi you are, you just talk about me being evil/satanic, being a bad person, etc?

Do you have to contribute anything useful against this guy, mexicantarget, instead of just spreading one brainfart after another and showing no proof about anything that you've said so far?

Why are there just 2 idiots who talk bad about me, while I run a community of 300k+ users?
Are they all afraid of getting banned from faucethub?
Are they all afraid of making a bitcointalk account so I don't demonize them and send them to hell? lol.

Stop wasting our time, you're just a parasite. A very annoying parasite.

You're raging like you're on PMS. Get a damn tampon and stick it in your vag if that's the case, but stop being a damn dick and talk about stuff you don't even understand. Go talk about gods and demons with priests, take the topic where it's due. This is a technological forum and most of us don't care about your drama.

People like you have contributed nothing to the technology of the world.
People like you were burning people alive some centuries ago, just because they had different beliefs. You'd call people mages or witches, because you couldn't understand eclipses.

You clearly have something against me and I don't mind that, but don't spread bullshit without being able to back up anything.

My biggest fan, one more time, I'd like to thank you for bringing good laugh in my life.

You keep trying to insult my intelligence openly, by saying my IQ is 50,
but in reality, you've shown that PETER GRIFFIN IS SMARTER THAN YOU.

-Peter Griffin

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:46:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:13:27 AM by HannesRumpel

we will see peter, with your actions you made a lot firiends there, hope you have not forgot to shut down RP BF and CR account too - if not the guys will laugh lol.
 you know that i think, your games are nothing else than a waste of time to collect peas, lets see how long others need to realize that, until then keep on playing your 2.50 raingame and ban people for personal reason, when there is no freedom of speech.
People know that i was right, but you need to learn so much, and there left not enough time, because you are so occupied to code another flop, good luck with that !

the only one uses toilet language is you.
 and since i know your real behaviors and also know, that you can login to any account on your sites, be it for good or bad reasons, i can't trust this things anymore, thats why i don't care what you do - you had your chance - while on the other side i never had them on your sites, even when you said i had my chance (you know? exposed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843423.new#new) muahahaha, every one who see this screenshots know that this was only a big cinema for the brainwashed people there and oh yes, you filled up the rainpool there with 1 million, thats really peanuts and people still think they get rich, lol.

the only thing that is sad, how people reacted because of fear, they called me friend just hours and minutes before that happened - but they can contact me everytime here in pm ( you can't sniff out) and tell me their real opinions, i keep them secret.

but when they are intelligent they know what to do, lol

keep dreaming !

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

hannes, instead of being trapped in a monologue, read my previous post, above your post #666.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:22:46 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 02:49:51 PM by HannesRumpel

guys, here is the next lie:

Remember, there i was Chat banned for 7 years - can anyone explain me how i can violate the rules without Chat? rofl

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

not that i want use it ever again, but to expose him one more time as a LIAR !!

Cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

lol, who wrote this words for you?
Satan.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

why i'm not surprised? i gave you lot infos about him, but you wont read, so, go your way, and, one day you will remember that i gave you all infos you needed and will regret to refused it.

good luck

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:37:10 PM

banmaster Server
Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 99999999 minutes! Reason: No reason given

You got banned by this damn dictator on BF too. And he didn't give a reason! Not a flying reason was given.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:41:53 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 06:15:02 PM by HannesRumpel

banmaster Server
Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 99999999 minutes! Reason: No reason given

You got banned by this damn dictator on BF too.

well done little napoleon, but just a very little one, - do you really think that i care about what you do? what about RP and CR let it rain there to celebrate muahahaha ? still forgot?? what means your doctor? and of course, answer my question in the other thread lol.
Oh, i forgot, you can't read, so sad.

cheers

tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

idiot -  you know what is definition of admin??

admin is not a lamb.. he takes care of health of his webpage/service/server...
health = eliminates potentional problems and prevents to ruin his services..

also every1 knows that mex is a very trusted guy, however (probably) nobody knows him personally..
only few idiots (like you and vodapelja or how was the nick of this retard) thinks he is a satan...

and your mental health is not allowed on online sites, nobody likes you here also...

so go to the hell with your "smart" words about shit  and paranoid stalking + sending screenshots of nothing...

thanks...

PS: please, really fuck yourself
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:34:29 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 02:54:08 PM by HannesRumpel

Day One: we are pleased to introduce you to ClaimWithMe the most paying faucet of all times. Start claiming your faucet right away in order to earn from $0.76 to $529.24 worth of bitcoins a day! 24th June 2017

What's the catch?

anyway i think he will keep scam people till at the end. you guys delete all your youtube reviews, all links from lists, rotators etc..
That's what we should fight against. Give negative trust to everyone before they remove their promoted stuff. In that case they wont be able to deny the fact they promoted scams

a seroius question:

how can i break the rules for this micropayment site, while i am chat banned for 7 years?

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

you are so ridiculous, and hey, you forgot to shut down RP BF and CR too - do you lose your mind?

remember this is a micropayment service and i have still satoshis on it, like i also had on FG, not to forget the ref income on BF. You talk about scams? better you be quiet. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222

please, visit a good doctor as fast as possible. oh, i forgot - thats what i fight for - to save people from a toilet language man and a self proclaimed dictator, remember !

quote mexicantarget : on 14. july 2017 : Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

will you still deny, that you are a case for a Psychiatrie doctor? the chat ban was long before, but on 14.th july you froze it, for what reason? learn to read and if you find a reason, beside of your dictatorship, let me know lol. again you showed your real face isn't it wonderful ?

Cheers
greetz hannes

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

Thank You FaucetHub
I'm old user of Faucethub.io and i like all 'mexicantarget' projects !

this topic is expected, anything has haters

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:11:42 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 11:48:56 AM by HannesRumpel

it is your choice, but his attitudes, lies, toilet language and his deeds speak different

he always expose his real character ! and he is a Dictator, all who can read and verify the posts here, can see it !

but, remain ignorant in your worship for tyranny, history showed several times where it ends - so, think for yourself.

i'm very sure, you are one of his fanboys, minions or pussies. and if you are really honest - answer the question in my post above ! Microwallet services should be available to everyone - and not a playground for personal hate, Dictatorship - absence of selfcontrol - no ability for agree to disagree - someone who offer such a service, need other qualifications like this guy represent - and what he do, how he act and treat the players on his sites, say clear - this guy is not trustworthy !!

but, no worries, people will study the proofs and decide for themselves !
the facts are here in this thread !

cheers

ps.: you see, i don't need to use special typo characteristics - the truth don't need that, only liars, minions, fanboys and pussies, and it expose your post and what you really said there

Mex, this is for you:

here is, how i see the world today – the whole worldly systems are fear based – people fear to lose money jobs and all this worthless things – what they not fear in our days is lose most of the human attiitudes be selfish egoists greed liars and haters – this is where this world goes through every day a small step more – not a world people really want but the fear makes them quiet and immun for the truth – the old human values are gone ! think why i fear not !

what i will say with this to you - change your behaviors and act like a man do, not a little kid ! Just to show you that you are really far away from being a real human !
if you want maintain this right now desolated network of your games - you need to change your attitudes, language and stop your child like acts ! without this advancement in your thinking and acting, you wont be able to lead such a microwallet service - what i do, pleased either me nor you, but i have to do this, to show you - what the real values are today - you still have so much to learn, please take that serious, it is for your best !
Cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

Microwallet services should be available to everyone

i'm very sure, you are one of his fanboys, minions or pussies.
I've stopped reading all your messages, since you've wasted too much time of mine.
I'm being productive again and coding. (yay!)

You're insulting people who have common logic and simply see that you're a brain damaged pathetic lowlife butthurt hater with no life and future.
Simply go masturbate or something, seriously. F**k off from me? Cheesy

Thank you very much for the laugh you've brought me last week while I was semi-afk.

Microwallet services or any kind of service should be available to everyone, I totally agree with you.
But they shouldn't be available for people who have no other purpose in their life but talk shit (see, I used the word shit, you got more proof now that I'm the Satan) and waste everyone's time.

So,
if you want to "prove" something, or talk about your imaginary god, please schedule an appointment with your doctor and ask him for a double dose of medicals, because the existing ones don't have any effect.
After you do the above, let me know, and I'll dedicate more time to you and expose myself before the end of your world.

PS: I am donaldbitcoin, tomos81 and everyone else.
I've just made too many accounts to confuse you so you can't debunk my evil master plans. I want you waste time and not focus on me,

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

i know already that you can't read - it would have been really better for you, but remain in your ignorance,
i talk about Facts you can't deny and show your real character - without change you are not qualified to lead such a micropayment service - you prove again with your own words for what reason you hate, you are really poor, and people see that over and over again, how you act !

Just to let you know, i collect satoshis to give them away, and when there is no possibility to cashout without your untrustworthy service, i simply stop, so keep on waste a lot of money to take the btc market over - believe me, it needs far more than you ever will be able to, and money is the smallest problem, but respect, selfcontrol, agree to disagree and many other things - you have still a lot to learn, until you reached this state of mind, you can take your money bills and make little boats to let them swim on a small river muahaha. keep on, little Napoleon.

and good luck for coding the next flop.

Cheers

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:44:25 PM

i know already that you can't read - it would have been really better for you, but remain in your ignorance,
i talk about Facts you can't deny and show your real character - without change you are not qualified to lead such a micropayment service - you prove again with your own words for what reason you hate, you are really poor, and people see that over and over again, how you act !

Just to let you know, i collect satoshis to give them away, and when there is no possibility to cashout without your untrustworthy service, i simply stop, so keep on waste a lot of money to take the btc market over - believe me, it needs far more than you ever will be able to, and money is the smallest problem, but respect, selfcontrol, agree to disagree and many other things - you have still a lot to learn, until you reached this state of mind, you can take your money bills and make little boats to let them swim on a small river muahaha. keep on, little Napoleon.

Cheers

Ok, let's talk about facts. (red font in your message above = Love from the god you've been quoting so much, lol)

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

Now.
You've been insulting me since day 1 you got banned and I've been simply fueling your rage with troll posts, so I can show to people how stupid you really are and how far you can go with all your nonsense and the "proof" (not sure even wtf proof you're talking about, but anyway) about me being a bad/evil person (even a scammer? k. Keep reading, princess, shit is getting real! Satan powered posts)

You know what? Go fuck yourself, lol.

If me, telling you, (a self entitled 60 year old princess) "fuck you" makes me a bad person after all the things you've said about me, then seriously, fuck you, princess.

Do you have actually to tell me something(?) or just make up bullshit which you can't even prove but continue saying.

Let me be clear. You started a personal war for no reason, and I was just protecting my community from a ill person, AKA you.

Real facts.
You started all this for the following reason:

You wanted to give your accounts benefits to someone, and I transfered them 9999 MONTHS and not "Lifetime" and didn't transfer the color, because obviously, he was getting that feature by another user (you), and it was "used" and not "brand new".

Now, princess. Tell me something.
Are you planning to live more than 800 years(?) and that's why you complain because he didn't get lifetime, or is he planning to live for more than 833 years, to be exact?

How come you've managed to get at 60? I'm assuming your country pays well for being a mildly retarded senior. (No offense to any seniors, I respect everyone, but this guy is seriously cancer for any community, just go through your comments and you'll see what's going on and how mentally ill/evil he is)

You're asking me to respect you after you've done all the nonsense you've done, and you've been trying to provoke me so you can take all my comments out of context and spin them against me in random threads I don't watch, but I've always been open and never tried to sensor myself nor try hide my real character.
That hurts you, right, princess?

PS: Someone who's 60 years old calling someone "poor", just shows signs of self esteem complex and small weiner.

At least I can code, I don't sit 24/7 and talk shit about others on the internet, lol.

If my sites are  a scam, why are you butthurt you got banned from them? You should be happy because I can't scam you, lol.
You're seriously contradicting yourself on most of the nonsense you say, but I know, you need my attention badly, princess.

You know what's the funnier part?

That topic you made, "mexicantarget exposed". You keep it locked for some reason. I wonder why?
Are you afraid of people invading your topic and telling you how ill you are, or what?  Roll Eyes

Also, wake up, sheep. I'm not pretending to be the best admin or the best service owner. I created faucethub for my own benefit, so I don't have to use epay. The people saw something in faucethub and joined the site.

I'm the people's preferred person. I speak straight. Even my "competitors" like me because I'm not an asshole but a open guy who's not backstabbing anyone and I've always been honest about everything.

There's literally 10-15 assholes who can say something bad about me, from 320k+ users on faucethub.
I guess there's something very wrong with me, right?
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

the question is, who insult who, think about your youtube live chat, or on rainpool. How can i insult you when i not use your language? princess is also an insult. again, you can't hurt me, whatever you use like language - but you  show always, that you even not read what i wrote to show you, that your behaviors are wrong, that has nothing to do with me, but you act same way with many others.
as owner from some sites you can't insult your players for personal hatred, can't you not understand that?

you know that i wont play again on any of your sites, not because you banned me, but because i can't trust you anymore - and that is not personal, your show in the chat was planned and i did nothing wrong. i know there are a lot haters over the place, but hey, i don't care. you still talk about a date, without knowing what it means - not the end of the world, but you have implanted that in your mind for whatever reason.

listen, as long you change not your language and behaviors, thats what i ask for, you can't rule your sites in a clean state. so keep dreaming. the other post is locked, because your fanboys drivin crazy, what we can see easily here too.

i care for humans and not for money and all this worthless stuff this world offers. but thats not your problem, so please, keep this stuff for yourself.

you have a problem with me, so keep it, because it is yours - i have only a problem with your dictatorship and toilet language, and i posted that a lot, but while you stay ignorant, you can't understand, and that has nothing to do, what you or someone else belief, but you made this for the reason of your own hatred - not a good idea.

this 13.5 millions, the credits on FG and BF and FH and the ref rewards, you can keep, it is really peanuts, so i tried to make you see that it is your behaviors and deeds, that bring you in troubles, when you came in chat and ask who unbanned me i knew it is not to avoid and that it ends this way. be sure, i don't care, but while i care for others, they need to know, how you really are.

i know, you will never change, but i did what is possible to show you this need for yourself - and you even not read, so it is the same waste of time like your games. you see? there is no reason to ever again support you or your sites, but to avoid them.
we are all humans, and you act not really, like you noticed this fact. i have no reason to hate you, i wrote this a lot, but you still ignore it or even read.

so stay in your dreamworld, like i already wrote, good luck - for me you and your projects are not trustworthy, the reasons you know.

there s no need to answer again, because you are not able to communicate like it should, but thats your personal problem, keep it for you, it ibelongs to yourself.

BYE

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

the question is, who insult who, think about your youtube live chat, or on rainpool. How can i insult you when i not use your language? princess is also an insult. again, you can't hurt me, whatever you use like language - but you  show always, that you even not read what i wrote to show you, that your behaviors are wrong, that has nothing to do with me, but you act same way with many others.
as owner from some sites you can't insult your players for personal hatred, can't you not understand that?

you know that i wont play again on any of your sites, not because you banned me, but because i can't trust you anymore - and that is not personal, your show in the chat was planned and i did nothing wrong. i know there are a lot haters over the place, but hey, i don't care. you still talk about a date, without knowing what it means - not the end of the world, but you have implanted that in your mind for whatever reason.

listen, as long you change not your language and behaviors, thats what i ask for, you can't rule your sites in a clean state. so keep dreaming. the other post is locked, because your fanboys drivin crazy, what we can see easily here too.

i care for humans and not for money and all this worthless stuff this world offers. but thats not your problem, so please, keep this stuff for yourself.

you have a problem with me, so keep it, because it is yours - i have only a problem with your dictatorship and toilet language, and i posted that a lot, but while you stay ignorant, you can't understand, and that has nothing to do, what you or someone else belief, but you made this for the reason of your own hatred - not a good idea.

this 13.5 millions, the credits on FG and BF and FH and the ref rewards, you can keep, it is really peanuts, so i tried to make you see that it is your behaviors and deeds, that bring you in troubles, when you came in chat and ask who unbanned me i knew it is not to avoid and that it ends this way. be sure, i don't care, but while i care for others, they need to know, how you really are.

i know, you will never change, but i did what is possible to show you this need for yourself - and you even not read, so it is the same waste of time like your games. you see? there is no reason to ever again support you or your sites, but to avoid them.
we are all humans, and you act not really, like you noticed this fact. i have no reason to hate you, i wrote this a lot, but you still ignore it or even read.

so stay in your dreamworld, like i already wrote, good luck - for me you and your projects are not trustworthy, the reasons you know.

there s no need to answer again, because you are not able to communicate like it should, but thats your personal problem, keep it for you, it ibelongs to yourself.

BYE

Ok, let's talk civilized, then, and see what's up.

the question is, who insult who, think about your youtube live chat, or on rainpool. How can i insult you when i not use your language? princess is also an insult. again, you can't hurt me, whatever you use like language - but you  show always, that you even not read what i wrote to show you, that your behaviors are wrong, that has nothing to do with me, but you act same way with many others.

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.

We've both insulted each other in different ways, but it wasn't me who started all this drama, it was you and you shouldn't deny it, because it's the truth.
Princess is an insult if you feel like one (troll). I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to troll you and I'm succeeding in it.
We, humans, use communication to exchange information, thoughts and experiences, so, "using language" is our primary communication thing.
I know what you've been writing about me because I did read everything and I never understood why are you being such an extremist against me.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

"As an owner, blah, blah". I don't insult players/users/call those people whatever. I've never started anything personal with anyone first. I insult when someone insults me, or I'll simply ignore it, but in your case it was funny to continue, because you kept talking about gods and demons. I don't believe in such. I believe in the universe and the universe isn't mapped in the Bible you love so much.
Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.
You don't know me, nor you know what I'm capable of. - this isn't a threat, just a fact.-
You're calling me a scammer for something which is 100% brainless.
Why isn't anyone doing a crusade against me, but you?

I'm 28, not 8. I cannot change. This is who I am and that's who I'll die. I'm aware of my own personality, my own pros and cons and flaws.

Regarding the "other post" part.
You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". Those people are simply trying to defend me, back me up, because they've had exchanged at least 2 words with me and "know" me. I've been running crypto sites for near 2 years and 90% of the people who started this journey with me are still on my side. It's 90% of people, not 10%.

What you see "here" (in this post), is what I'm describing above.

I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.

Look at your posts. Look at your actions. Look at your beliefs.
You talk about goodness and god, but you go after all my posts and throw dirt on me, why? Is that what your god told you to do? Is that what your Bible/Holy book says you to do? Start crusades against people you've got an issue against?
You're the one having the issue here, man, not me. You're the one who keeps coming back and attacking me for whatever reason. I'm also a entertainer. I entertain people. I troll and you're good material for it.

You started calling me a Dictator, and I replied back to you with sarcasm, "Yes, I'm a dictator", and you've been calling me a dictator since.
Are you aware that I fucking run sites based on socialistic ideology? Are you aware that I have communistic elements on the sites? Are you aware that I have capitalistic elements as well?
Are you aware that I'm very educated on many topics and that I'm simply doing what I do so I can make money, pay my bills, raise my kid(s) and allow my sites' users have fun and even earn?

You throw the "hate" ball at me again. Stop it, please. I'm not the one who's constantly attacking you, you're the one constantly attacking me. You're contradicting yourself.
Be aware of that.

I care for both. Shall I burn in hell for it? Shall I simply stop giving a damn about money and go in a forest and eat grass, or what?

I froze your accounts so you can stop having access on my sites, not because of those "13.5 millions" satoshi.
If a human has cancer in his organism, he gets treated so he removes it. If my sites have cancer, I remove it with any means. By being good, bad or a "Dictator", in your point of view.

I don't ignore anyone, and not even nuts like you. I enjoy reading posts here on bitcointalk, if they're worth of my time.

You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.

BYE
You're being passive aggressive, again, princess. I'm not a puppy to get caught into anyone's games, especially on the internet.
My dream world is amazing and I don't want to wake up from it. Got an issue with that? Visit your doctor.

If you think I'm not trustworthy, it's your thing and I totally respect it, but don't go after all my posts and spread false information which can confuse users who've never exchanged 2 words with me.
That's literally hating.

You say I cannot communicate, but you've been proven wrong. Are you going to ask me again who wrote all this for me? If yes, I'll be sarcastic again and tell you "Satan did it", because you're trapped in your monologue and you allow your ego absorb you entirely and not let you see what the other person is saying.

You wont be able to answer to this message for many reasons. You'll post some nonsense again, you'll probably call everyone a "pussy", a "fanboy" and the rest of the words you're using, to provoke a community.

Anyway, hannesrumpel, this was my manifesto. Now, fuck off from my lawn.
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

[quote author=mexicantarget

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

liar, why?  - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

mex, everyone? if i had collected all complaints and whinings from FG chat, i can fill a book with this, thicker than the brockhaus dictionary - you're own words prove that i was right.

quote: I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.

You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". (i call them fanboys and pussies, the other is your invention, like always, you lie)
I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.
You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.
i played around a year, so what, as soon i had spent 13.5 millions for level 21 (from my winnings, what is also like a deposit - remember ponzi, and you profit) you killed the games and made them useless, so what?. have you seen ALL complaints about that fact, that people struggles to win a single satoshi with this nonsense now?

you see? i let your own words speak - you ban because people mail you? rofl, lets make a test -
guys, who is willing to send mex 5 mails a day for 1 year, to see, how many he will ban because they mail him, of course not the guys sent the mail, but someone else, maybe same belief.
sound that not very very sick???

DID YOU KNOW ? that in the last time are mockers and scoffers - you are a excellent example and prove the scriptures right, because it is what you do !! and what i belief, has nothing to do with religions or churches, based on this worldly system.

FACT IS: you ban people, because some haters, like yourself, mail you about the complaints and belief of some others? remember quote - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

you're own words - not mine

you guys see, there was never a fair chance from the beginning

here comes his avatar from rainpool chat

and his insane lie again on BF

look what the cia director says

this guy has a 23. sept psychologic syndrome

so so, i'm mentally ill for warning people what is true, istead of your lie about the end of the world over and over again

guys, now you know, think every single one for himself.

cheers

svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:40:52 AM

I wouldnt directly use mentally ill but you are a strange person. I think you blow this all up way to much and try to involve people to come to your side. Its just some websites you got banned from. There are worse things in the world.

Mex is a nice person and yes maybe he sometimes use some language wich i wouldnt use myself but all people are different. He is not a bad person.

Oh and thanks for calling me and the other mods pussies. Im not a mod anymore so according your theory i dared to give my real opinion now Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: