Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WAVES] I think I will sell my waves for other crypto any advice?  (Read 3401 times)
sfa00076 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

Holding waves for some weeks I found out that waves is losing compared to other cryptos, what other cryptos are worth investing now, I lost quite a percentage on waves Huh Huh Huh
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

if you sell youre waves coin and profit you can sell it
but if you still floating still lost not profit , is good hold youre waves coin
because still potential incraese high price
sfa00076 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:59:44 AM

I thought and agree that waves has potential though, but its really disappointing to see it sinking while others are rising  Cry Cry
Many good news like Primalbase ICO, tokenomica, coming smart contract and looks like people really sell the news for waves lol
sfa00076 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

just dumped all crappy waves already, they are just dropping to hell for some reason.... Cry
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:46:13 AM

Of course you should buy other coins now and ICO's but in the end my conclusion must be that holding waves for more some weeks.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

maybe you should have used this time to to buy more waves instead of selling them at a loss. impatience is not good and i suspect you will strongly regret this move

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
flash10101

Activity: 372
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

Don't look at the day to day changes... think in years!

(btw: a couple of months ago, waves was at 0,3$)

COINLEND  |  The Lending-Bot for Bitfinex, Poloniex & Quoinex
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  AUTOMATED  ▬  SIMPLE SETUP  ▬  FREE OF CHARGE  ▬  SAFE  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
\\\\\   Blog  FAQ  Calculator  Rates  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Instagram   /////
Dr.Cocktail

Activity: 546
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

Waves's worth is getting lower because waves platform is very bad, they have to improve their platform.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

I have bought Waves cheap during the ICO, I bought some more for 5 USD and this drop gives me the possibility to add some more to my stash, then hodl. I see Waves as a serious platform which could be interesting in future. Have at least 1k of it, because you never know. Cheesy
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

For me waves are the last cryptos that i would sell nowadays. It is correct it is still very cheap so i prefer to buy more instead of selling. I m planning to hodl them for 6 months minimum. So even if reduces i ll only collect more.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

You made a wrong decision - you are Looking at daily price and panic selling.

I think Waves will be quiet for the next month.

Ethereum Gateway should be very soon.
NEW Dex interface in about 6 weeks.
Tokenomica in August/September.
Scalability in September, smart contracts in October.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Wow, first time I read that someone is going to dump his WAVES. Sounds like a bad choice to me, the last couple of weeks have been rather tough on crypto in general I believe but the future of WAVES is so promising...I wouldnt sell if I were you.
sfa00076 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

I cant really stand the downtrend lol mb Sad Sad
but the downtrend is reli obvious
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

You may sell some to recoup your investment, but selling all would be a very bad move in the long run.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

You can change for Komodo.When DEX arrives,expect a big rise
sfa00076 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

thanks bro I think i will put some there Wink Wink
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

Holding waves for some weeks I found out that waves is losing compared to other cryptos, what other cryptos are worth investing now, I lost quite a percentage on waves Huh Huh Huh

its always happend with cryptocurrencies..
just suggestions for you,, sell a half of your waves to buy another crypto
don't sell all your waves

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Waves's worth is getting lower because waves platform is very bad, they have to improve their platform.

Honestly, I agree. Don't get me wrong I am a Waves holder but using the WavesLite platform is crap. The button are not clearly labeled and I don't know what anything means. The exchange part of it sucks, even compared to the crappy interface of Bittrex. Most of the simple buttons like user profile and setting are still in Beta.

People talk up Waves A LOT around here... The price hasn't seemed to do anything except go down slowly for some time now. I had FOMO because everyone on here speaks so highly of it and says its a long term $100 coin, but I am having my doubts. I could easily put that money into projects that are making noise, like AntShares / NEO

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

Don't ever think about dumping waves. Its one the the most least pumped coins. Also its the one that will bring significant value to your portfolio is the long term. If you had any extra bitcoins during this dump, you should have bought in more waves. Its going to be the next ETH. I don't know when, but it will definitely be! It has its own dex, and the transactions are superfast. Its a long term play!!

headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:10:14 PM

Tell me one coin that went to the pre-crash price? All coins went down and none has recovered to pre-crash price. Waves and Ants were the only two coins green on the second day crash. Waves are probably the only crypto that has something to show and not just broken promises and non delivered projects. The platform is still beta and if anyone saw upgraded dex 1.0 than knows that it's going to be huge. Now go burn yourself with Antshares pump and dump and don't cry at the end of the summer when Waves are 20-30$...And be realistic, all coins are in downtrend...but as soon as market recovers for more than 2days Waves are going up. The price is manipulated by whales for 4 weeks now because they are accumulating as they know the project is 100+$ coinworthy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: