Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEO] & [GAS] Speculation & Discussion  (Read 6970 times)
Kenny001 (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:26:37 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:13:51 PM by Kenny001

This could be the next Ethereum of China.

Share ur opinions and speculations.

kimjong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

My guess is it will moon in the next few hours  Smiley

EDIT:

Antshare / NEO is very solid. It is supposed to be the Ethereum of China. As everyone knows, China supports local projects. As far as I know there are already projects which will work with Neo. There are also other big names supposed to be behind ANS... Microsoft, Alibaba... NEO’s recent new startup partners include Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Nest Fund, and Binance, with more partner announcements to come.

Promising future - I would buy now.. and I will for sure buy more
wawaTwice

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

Nobody knows the future. Of course long-term it seems a safe value. Yet the price already surges a lot.
I think it will rise a bit and then go for a price correction in the beginning of July. Well I hope because I'm so pissed of that
I didn't buy any Antshares before.... Omg "Antshares" seriously, with such a shitty name I thought it was a shitty project and didn't
even take look at it. At least they rebranded it!

If you want to take a look at one another maybe promising China project, look at GXShares.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

Nobody knows the future. Of course long-term it seems a safe value. Yet the price already surges a lot.
I think it will rise a bit and then go for a price correction in the beginning of July. Well I hope because I'm so pissed of that
I didn't buy any Antshares before.... Omg "Antshares" seriously, with such a shitty name I thought it was a shitty project and didn't
even take look at it. At least they rebranded it!

If you want to take a look at one another maybe promising China project, look at GXShares.

Ha I thought the same thing. The more disappointing part is I knew about the potential and still didn't buy in when it reached the $4 range during the last correction. Could have easily doubled my money by now.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
jennyownz

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

The price has grown over 100% in the past several days. Very happy with my investment Smiley
I pray it continues on this path!
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:17:10 PM

What do you think is the best price point to get in?

I would prefer to buy when it is in red, but I don't want to miss out as it is moving quickly.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
kimjong

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

I recommend going in now. It is launching very soon.
GenghisKhanSpermShot

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

I like that when you hold it in your wallet you gain dividends, I could see people buying more and more to get more and more coins automatically.
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

This is a great long-term. Bright future.

Chinese population = 1.3B 

Chineeee loves crpyto  Grin

will see 20$ a coin next 6 months fersure.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:06:51 PM

20$?  Triple that at least.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

What do you think is the best price point to get in?

I would prefer to buy when it is in red, but I don't want to miss out as it is moving quickly.
It is really impossible to predict the price of Antshares as the rally is pushing the coin to new records,buying the coin when there is a correction is the only option,i would rather keep away from it as i am not confident about its longer term use unless there are new projects coming out using the platform.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

NEO could be the next epic giant, reserved 50% of my holdings for this.

It is hot in China, the volume is very high.
Buy it on the last dips, probably breakout soon.

What do u guys think?

Bananadoodle

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

NEO could be the next epic giant, reserved 50% of my holdings for this.

It is hot in China, the volume is very high.
Buy it on the last dips, probably breakout soon.

What do u guys think?

Doubled my holdings earlier today

Expecting this to pump to atleast 18-20$ in the short term given the hype

Definitely most excited about this coin
Speculator[zzzz]

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 08:49:31 PM by Speculator[zzzz]

I invested all of my crypto allocated cash pile into ETH at $7 in December. I saw potential and the risk paid off. I ultimately cashed out at $300. Took my earnings and put it into altcoins. In the past month I have jumped from altcoin to altcoin, trying to ride with the waves. Never put a large amount of my holdings into any one coin because I never found a coin I was willing to commit to. But then my wife (from China - I'm American) told me about ANS. With a name like Antshares, I quickly laughed her off.

With a healthy dose of skepticism,  I decided to do some heavy research. After reading what I could from the English "white paper" (I put in quotes because there are some significant issues with the English version) and having my wife translate the Chinese documents as best she could, I decided to commit to this asset. Ultimately, my decision was driven by three things:

1. Buying ANS gives you ownership in the blockchain itself. The Antcoins are the currency. I like being an investor in the product rather than the currency.

2. ANS (soon to be NEO) is exactly what I was looking for in a blockchain/currency/asset. I am not a firm believer in the libertarian idea that crypto will replace fiat. I am, however, a very strong believer that the long term winners in the crypto game will be those that bridge the divide between the crypto and fiat worlds. This is exactly what ANS seeks to do - branding itself as the "digital asset for everyone." I was almost onboard with Ripple for this reason. But what I like about ANS is it's mix between the greatness of ETH as a platform and Ripple as a currency/settlement mechanism. This asset has massive ambition that I'm excited to join for the ride.

3. China is the best reward/risk environment I can think of. If the government does not get onboard with this project, the project with fail (at least fail in comparison to my ambition for this project). This risk is what is keeping the price down. BUT if the government gives its blessing, or even backs the project, the sky is the limit. China is the perfect place to begin this "bridge between fiat and crypto." The country as a whole is already heavily involved in digital payments/transactions. If crypto is going to take off anywhere, I believe China is the most likely start. It helps that China is also the most populated country in the world.

I think the turning point for this project will be when either (1) businesses begin jumping on board and utilize the platform or (2) when the government stamps the project with its blessing. When either of these two events happen, we'll see this asset jump. The risk/reward is fairly balanced here. This crypto could either collapse or skyrocket, and that makes this ride all the more exciting. I'm in for the long run. I guess we'll see if I get lucky twice.
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:03:26 PM

I think ANS is really great, since China is such a big market. It will gain a lot of momentum! Simply because of the numbers they have an advantage.
methereum

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

I'm investing in both Antcoins and Antshares.

Get the ANC now cheap on 19800  Cool

-Visit https://www.19800.com/
-Turn on Google translate
-Create an account
-Accept the activation email sent from support@19800.com, this ended up in my spam folder
-Click on 'Security Centre' at the top of the page
-Click on 'Set up Google verification' on the left hand side
-Setup and enable 2FA
-Send email to auth@19800.com with your full name, Passport ID number, picture of passport and selfie
-Manual authorisation usually takes 1 day
-After being authorised go to 'Trading centre' -> 'Turn into virtual currency'
-If authorised you'll be able to select and see a ANS wallet address, transfer some over
-Sell BTC, ETH or ANS for CNY
-Sell CNY for ANC
-Transfer ANC back to your desktop wallet address
beneath time

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:36:36 AM

I think ANS is really great, since China is such a big market. It will gain a lot of momentum! Simply because of the numbers they have an advantage.

I appreciate your comment, but this sort of thinking is problematic. Chinese are typically buying crypto to diversify their wealth into non-China controlled assets. Chinese coins might gain some backing, but I don't think they will ever be nearly as popular in China as non-Chinese coins, even if those non-Chinese coins are --ironically-- predominantly mined in China, like Bitcoin.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

-Create an account
-Accept the activation email sent from support@19800.com, this ended up in my spam folder
-Setup and enable 2FA
-Send email to auth@19800.com with your full name, Passport ID number, picture of passport and selfie
-If authorised you'll be able to select and see a ANS wallet address, transfer some over
-Sell CNY for ANC

Thanks for this post. I got them from the beginning.

Since i opened this topic the price was under 5$
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:33:39 PM

-Create an account
-Setup and enable 2FA
-Sell CNY for ANC

Thanks for this post. I got them from the beginning.

Since i opened this topic the price was under 5$

Nice call, since July 4 GAS is up over 10x while NEO is up 6x. Owners of either should be happy.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

Chinese govt considering to ban ICO.
Sell now guys.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: