Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES  (Read 10399 times)
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

i think wave and lisk have nothing to offer anymore, they are old shit ico pump and dump, but lisk was superior, because of forging, which is a form of mining with pos, but wave is just a copy paste of lisk with nothing new, and scam coin build on the network of wave are worse than the ico of smart contract for ETH
I know a little about Lisk, if it's like you said , wave is  just a copy paste of lisk with nothing new, then why waves has a higher marketcap than Lisk?

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:30:53 PM

IMHO waves will be the next ethereum. All this FUD existed around ETH too, in the good old $1-10 days back in 2015-2016.
systemv

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

Waves lowered barrier to entry/coin launch to almost nothing. I dont think long term its going to be good for all crowfunding ecosystem from many angles. Vitalik needs to make it even harder and more expensive to create token/campaign on Ether Smiley

RichardThessen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:40:02 PM

Anyone can use Waves to launch, distribute and trade their own crypto token. The platform is fully decentralised, transparent and auditable.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

Waves lowered barrier to entry/coin launch to almost nothing. I dont think long term its going to be good for all crowfunding ecosystem from many angles. Vitalik needs to make it even harder and more expensive to create token/campaign on Ether Smiley

I think this is not good for waves now but maybe time come they will regulate it. They allowed this for each one to test their system maybe but the influx of fly by the night coins is enormous. I am receiving frequently newly baked coins Cheesy

Open for Campaigns
watemp

Activity: 112

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

So waves is an exchange and also allows for ICOs to be performed somewhat like Ethereum.

... but What exactly is the Waves token used for?

Use for russian prostitution industry and scam ico's just like Eth

Cool comment!
And where are the REAL industry and REAL profit?
Many people tell about guns, girls and spice...
May be profit there?
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

So waves  is an exchange and also allows for ICOs to be performed somewhat like Ethereum.

... but What exactly is the Waves token used for?

Use for russian prostitution industry and scam ico's just like Eth

Cool comment!
And where are the REAL industry and REAL profit?
Many people tell about guns, girls and spice...
May be profit there?

Wow best comments I've heard. Maybe this is true.  Grin Grin

speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

i think wave and lisk have nothing to offer anymore, they are old shit ico pump and dump, but lisk was superior, because of forging, which is a form of mining with pos, but wave is just a copy paste of lisk with nothing new, and scam coin build on the network of wave are worse than the ico of smart contract for ETH
I know a little about Lisk, if it's like you said , wave is  just a copy paste of lisk with nothing new, then why waves has a higher marketcap than Lisk?
Your observation seems reasonable,it occurs to me to think that maybe it is because the ETH creator is the friend of the Waves creator,and maybe He has  inverted in Waves too,but that is an assumption only,on the other hand, as I understand Lisk is a rebrand of old Crypti or someting that I really do not remember very well,also without questioning which platform is currently better,no one guarantees that at some point some of them arrive, for example, to slow down,due to excessive workload for example and users at some point can to migrate to another if this were the case.  

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Waves is difficult, not everyone seem it as a good thing
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:11:34 AM

I know a little about Lisk, if it's like you said , wave is  just a copy paste of lisk with nothing new, then why waves has a higher marketcap than Lisk?
Your observation seems reasonable,it occurs to me to think that maybe it is because the ETH creator is the friend of the Waves creator,and maybe He has  inverted in Waves too,but that is an assumption only,on the other hand, as I understand Lisk is a rebrand of old Crypti or someting that I really do not remember very well,also without questioning which platform is currently better,no one guarantees that at some point some of them arrive, for example, to slow down,due to excessive workload for example and users at some point can to migrate to another if this were the case.  

So many opportunities to develop cryptocurrency from various aspects. So do not close the possibility of combinations or fractions of altcoin so many types. And I think the people who are experts and famous in this field are getting easier and more supportive.
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:50:21 AM

So many opportunities to develop cryptocurrency from various aspects. So do not close the possibility of combinations or fractions of altcoin so many types. And I think the people who are experts and famous in this field are getting easier and more supportive.

I do not think this is possible, they just assume and tell the truth about Eth and WAVES, because I think all this might happen between two different factors.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

I think , Waves like ETh coin but at the moment they had many TOKENS ( This time: 2598 REGISTERED TOKENS), But very easy to creat TOKENS so all most of them lower Value.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:39:07 AM

I think , Waves like ETh coin but at the moment they had many TOKENS ( This time: 2598 REGISTERED TOKENS), But very easy to creat TOKENS so all most of them lower Value.

You don't have to care about all the tokens. Just look into the ones you've some interest.

It's so easy to create a token, I could make one for the fun, to play with my friends. On the market this token won't have any value, but who care ?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:28:29 AM

I just created a token for my service and my forum reward and everything is working fine in this wallet,transaction is fast and fee which is waves is not that big but I'd like about wavestoken is it makes everything so easy for developers like if you are going to create a coin and a wallet on walletbuilder it's gonna cost you 1 to 2 bitcoin.

viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

waves has dropped a lot.  Do you think its good idea to get even some more now?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

I am already  invested in waves but after invest its just down or down.
now I m just waiting  for pumping waves  and  we.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

I am already  invested in waves but after invest its just down or down.
now I m just waiting  for pumping waves  and  we.
Waves is just like eth used for the ICO project. Seems waves price is down and I invested too. Looking forward for the next pump and for now I bought some and hold. Hope to get profit on this.
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

Waves got a 20.56% drop today , $3.05 each, a chance to buy some .
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

waves developer is the luckiest guy in the space, I still don't believe this project raise more than 30000BTC. The exchange is full of only shit coins, low trading volume, the tokens can be generated at will and even duplicated on the platform. You would expect a project like this that is well funded to have someting you can point to that is better or even best at, you can't say that about Waves platform. With time most people will realised that most of these projects are just for side show

so... im assuming youre saying do not invest into waves ? hahaha

Lol sounds like he isn't a fan, I actually like the waves platform though I will admit I've been disappointed in the slow price increase over time.

Where can I check the currency of these "waves"? After what thepo1m said, I want to learn more about it
headachy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

HODL Waves...market is sick right now, but when thing go up again, expect Waves to be on top 5.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: