Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:06:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ADX] AdEx ICO Speculation  (Read 24538 times)
VelureBit

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

Under priced ICo's are always good opportunities so as this one was. Just invest without thinking when you see investors panicking and they selling like judgement day is arrived. Nothing special about this if you ask me, just whales using situational and investor's emotion..

Yeah they gave a good opportunity collect some good amonths of adx. Project is not bad and team looks trustable so sooner or later it would increase  Smiley
Yeah i feel so lucky after i buyed last last week ago ADEX. But as what i've see now in there price increase my money just become x4. That feeling hehehe thanks ADEX as what my predict next 2 weeks ADEX would make new ATH hehehe

Hey, mate!

I bought ADX coins 3 days ago and now it is going down constantly...
Maybe u can cheer me up ?   Grin Grin  What's ur opinion - will it go up?
Mr Frog

Activity: 168

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

AdEx will go up without any doubt. Great project, great team. And a giant market waiting for them.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:16:30 AM

Under priced ICo's are always good opportunities so as this one was. Just invest without thinking when you see investors panicking and they selling like judgement day is arrived. Nothing special about this if you ask me, just whales using situational and investor's emotion..

Yeah they gave a good opportunity collect some good amonths of adx. Project is not bad and team looks trustable so sooner or later it would increase  Smiley
Yeah i feel so lucky after i buyed last last week ago ADEX. But as what i've see now in there price increase my money just become x4. That feeling hehehe thanks ADEX as what my predict next 2 weeks ADEX would make new ATH hehehe

Hey, mate!

I hope you didn't buy them when price was pumped to 0.0002btc - but you say 3 days ago so probably you bought them in bubble.
I don't think they will raise in value in near future, try to hold them maybe adex project will become big?
Just don't buy coins when they are in bubble.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

Hey, mate!

I hope you didn't buy them when price was pumped to 0.0002btc - but you say 3 days ago so probably you bought them in bubble.
I don't think they will raise in value in near future, try to hold them maybe adex project will become big?
Just don't buy coins when they are in bubble.
Just if the devs themselves show their hardwork and keep on focusing to the project, I'm sure the price will soon recover. TBH, adex have a great concept of the project. Though, ad exchange is now a really common things, but should've give it a try and they did. Just see how the progress of the project, that's all.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

I also invest in ADX and profit x2 in 3 days. I am very happy that this project has been very successful and that all investors are making a lot of profits and especially ADX has a lot of future development paths.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

AdEx will go up without any doubt. Great project, great team. And a giant market waiting for them.
Yeah i agrree with you. A very good project with a good price now. It has a great potential to go up. And we saw that potential a few days ago. But because of bitcoin price jump. It falled down. I am sure it is going to rise again soon.

turn the page
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:18:43 PM

Yeah i agrree with you. A very good project with a good price now. It has a great potential to go up. And we saw that potential a few days ago. But because of bitcoin price jump. It falled down. I am sure it is going to rise again soon.

I think Adex may face some serious competition from projects like flypme, 0x, Etherex, etc. So I am not so sure about Adex's future.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
VelureBit

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

Well, sounds nice. But i bought in at .00016 and now it is 0.0008 for the last days.
It is awful  Embarrassed
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:27:26 PM

Well, sounds nice. But i bought in at .00016 and now it is 0.0008 for the last days.
It is awful  Embarrassed
(You forgot a 0) I know the feeling. I sold mine when it feel to .00010. But after reading more, I bought back in while it's at .00008. May buy more too. This will be a good long haul coin I feel.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

It is awful  Embarrassed
(You forgot a 0) I know the feeling. I sold mine when it feel to .00010. But after reading more, I bought back in while it's at .00008. May buy more too. This will be a good long haul coin I feel.

Adex is a promising coin backed with a solid team. I expect Adex to rise in September and October. If not then early 2018. I am already used to this waiting game in crypto. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

It is awful  Embarrassed

Adex is a promising coin backed with a solid team. I expect Adex to rise in September and October. If not then early 2018. I am already used to this waiting game in crypto. 
Yup ADX is the leading altcoin in the cryptocurrency market because this altcoin is having many new technologies going to be applied in life, this will make ADX prices continue to rise in the coming time and we should invest Long term ADX
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

I was going to buy some adex until I found out they've only distributed 40 percent of the supply.  Can't be good for prices when the other 60 million coins become available. 
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

It is awful  Embarrassed

How according to you,in the moon this is ADEX there is possibility for Up in value tha high?I hope there are developments in this month,
There are still lots of saved coins not sold yet,

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

Hope you guys still hodl. Just one news with NEO, and the price is skyrocketing like crazy.

Still waiting for good news from devs.

roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

Hope you guys still hodl. Just one news with NEO, and the price is skyrocketing like crazy.

The price of AdEx is increase up to 70%, i'm surprised AdEx finally can increase with that big amount. What is the next good news for the AdEx dev ? Because i rarely visit the AdEx ANN thread because i thought AdEx will be dead like other altcoins but i was wrong. I have 20 coins and i hope AdEx price can reach 0.001 btc soon.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

Yup I did it again, sold my coins too soon lol.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:18 AM

The price of AdEx is increase up to 70%, i'm surprised AdEx finally can increase with that big amount. What is the next good news for the AdEx dev ? Because i rarely visit the AdEx ANN thread because i thought AdEx will be dead like other altcoins but i was wrong. I have 20 coins and i hope AdEx price can reach 0.001 btc soon.

Follow their twitter to get the news.

I believe many others get the news with NEO via twitter, and start buying when the price is just half of a buck few days ago.

Bittiboy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

I had some adx, but sold them at 8.5K sat and it went like crazy the next two days  Roll Eyes Just bought back some Adx, because I believe Neo and Adx will rise next week back to where they were or even more.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

After AdEx ICO, the price went up four times. It is a very nice figure for these investors, but I think the price of AdEx will increase more and I know that it will go up to 5 dollar.

With all the prizes I have collected and all the money I deposit, I will wait until the AdEx 5 dollars. I will not sell it for 2 dollars.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

The growth of adex is indeed quite impressive. I plan to buy it when the price falls a little

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████