Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price tracking&discussion (Anarchy)  (Read 2581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

That guy is psychopath

His rant was just puffed-up bluster and sound bites. He's honestly a hopeless communicator. And sort of a dick.

One died alone in a wheelchair...(forget the name)<

I'm not totally convinced this wasn't the Satoshi we know from forum posts.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

That guy is psychopath

His rant was just puffed-up bluster and sound bites. He's honestly a hopeless communicator. And sort of a dick.

My fear of Craig Wright is not that he is Satoshi. that..he was one of the 3 guys who maybe started bitcoin....
I forget the other one name, tossed about in this theory.

One died alone in a wheelchair...(forget the name)< the other was famous Hal Finney.
[...]

The one that died was Dave Kleiman. If it would be a group, of those three Finney would probably be the most capable and knowleadgle on this subjects.

There are many things that doesn't match with Wright being satoshi or even in "the group". There are a few that would.

It is true that Wright was somewhat involved on mailing lists related to the subject. There even is a funny moment in 1996 when Julian Assange replies this to Wright in the cypherpunks mailing list:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/674448945381249024

I have always suspected that Julian Assange could have been involved in the develop of Bitcoin. Before all this Wikileaks stuff he was a old school hacker and a very good coder. He was a regular of irc channel #hack in 1993-1995 using the nick proff and usually connecting from his own ISP/BBS suburbia.apana.org. He was somewhat low profile, but probably one or the most knowledgeable individuals on that channel. He also was a kind and helpful  person, with no ego problem unlike many others there.

During that time he coded several very interesting tools (for the time), such as a system-wide log removal tool (marry.c) including accounting (pacct), a precursor of NMAP (strobe.c - the first multithreaded non-blocking port scanner) and many others.

Years before that he was a very active hacker that infiltrated in several US government sensitive networks. At the time he was a regular in irc as proff, he was suppossedly "retired" from that activity as he had already been caught. He was working in a book. He already was expressing some concerns about the activities of the US government.

He is also from Australia, same as Craig Wright.

So.... what if "satoshi" was Julian Assange? What was the time "satoshi" stopped posting?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:21:08 AM

That guy is psychopath

he seems Windows-y enough, but not UK-English-y enough. praps Craig wasn't on drugs back then and was the team typist, kept in order by the police detective, and regurgitating in simple english whatever the cryptograher told him to say

edit: seeing bitserve's post, Assange and Wright would be attracted to each other on a psychological level

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

That guy is psychopath

he seems Windows-y enough, but not UK-English-y enough. praps Craig wasn't on drugs back then and was the team typist, kept in order by the police detective, and regurgitating in simple english whatever the cryptograher told him to say

Good points. Someone needs to go back and do extensive speech pattern analysis (and blood work) and get back here with the results.

Stat! The clock is ticking on that tulip trust..

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

...he is a complete ass and would sell a mess of BTC just to get back at all those who doubt him
....assuming Satoshi really is an 'anarchist' he could just sell so much and watch the BTC universe burn ..and still walk away with millions.

If that happened the dump wouldn't last long. Everyone would be scrambling to buy cheap coins, and afterwards any fear of Satoshi dumping would be gone forever. All those rich venture capitalists who are beginning to take an interest in Bitcoin would be competing to buy the cheap coins along with the rest of us.

If anyone dumped the price down to something ridiculous like $10 I would be throwing everything I could crape together to snatch the cheap coins before someone else bought them all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: