Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38406 times)
don2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:42:29 AM

plaise vote paid  vote 1 doge = 1 vote now bitmxittz now 2ème position rest 1day 6h
https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
don2018

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

IN VOTED
DOGE
COIN COMPARAISON
COLOSSUSCOIN21.0 55778
BITMXITTZ 37662
RESTE JUSTE VOTE NOW
18116 DOGE
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

I want swap my coins but I can't install windows wallet. When I click it, the exe dissapear. Please fix it

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
don2018

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

desabled windows difender
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

I want swap my coins but I can't install windows wallet. When I click it, the exe dissapear. Please fix it

Make sure you downloaded proper windows qt wallet from https://mega.nz/#!JfJ0QAIA!b67zLb4PbRFw0vE9ZOCB0hIv8Ov38nJtZLRWcRJbeXA

If not, download from link above unzip and start.

Cast free/paid votes at https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

More you vote more chances to get listed on TradeSatoshi earlier.

Best regards.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:16:43 PM

New Social Link:
https://www.reddit.com/user/Bitmxittz/

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

Have no problems with Win wallet, I've checked it with KIS2017, latest bases and BMXT Win wallet is fine, maybe you should check your antvirus software?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
willlmon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

voted, my wallet is properly sync'ing

Here my wallet and conf file:
https://postimg.org/image/bfq5is4ef/

Yes Dev My wallet is also stuck at 1851 block. also did bitmxittz.conf

for me too
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

Dear Bitmxittz!
What is time of the coin swap? The 15th July is coming soon. Would like to test new chain transactions

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

voted, my wallet is properly sync'ing

Here my wallet and conf file:
https://postimg.org/image/bfq5is4ef/

Yes Dev My wallet is also stuck at 1851 block. also did bitmxittz.conf

for me too

I give it try again

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
don2018

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

hello vote last day
i vote today with 4420 doge
BFxs7DhwZdwU7U82JAKFbumpAAj6LBAajA
doonik

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

Dear Bitmxittz!
What is time of the coin swap? The 15th July is coming soon. Would like to test new chain transactions

we all waiting dev for swap , we hope no delayed again because 2 month we all waiting your project  Grin
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

Scrypt is so 2014, only reason I can see that these zombies keep popping up is the recent rise in bitcoinprice. What is the point  Undecided
Coin Tycoon

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Scrypt is so 2014, only reason I can see that these zombies keep popping up is the recent rise in bitcoinprice. What is the point  Undecided

I guess project bitmxittz is better than that onion things you tagging in your sig.

!!!   MAX  SUPPLY  10000  COINS   !!!
★★★★★★★   (BMXT)  Bitmxittz  (BMXT)   ★★★★★★★
OWN EXCHANGE
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:30:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:41:58 PM by Bitmxittz

Coin swap detailed info could be found on page http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/coin_swap.html as soon as swap starts.
Same could be verified on block explorer http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/bitmxittz_explorer2.php.

Important

Remember new coins will be sent to address you have entered in "Note".

Providing wrong address will result in lost of coins.

For those who are not fimiliar with basics of desktop wallet.

Keep back-up of your wallet.dat file and store in safe place.

Address created after wallet back-up will be not known by wallet if restored back-up.

If you have deleted/removed wallet.dat file and restart wallet then previous addresses will be not associated with wallet.

If you have given address to someone to receive coins, then you deleted or removed wallet.dat file and restart wallet now previous address is not associated with your wallet anymore.

So in this case if someone sends coins to that address you will not receive coins in your wallet and those coins will be lost, and no one will be able to spend them.

We will not be responsible for lost of swapped coins due to provided wrong address in "Note".

We will not be responsible of lost of coins after sent swapped coins to your wallet.

Learn more about securing your wallet https://wiki.bitcoin.com/w/Securing_your_wallet.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:19:52 PM

Coin swap detailed info could be found on page http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/coin_swap.html as soon as swap starts.
Same could be verified on block explorer http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/bitmxittz_explorer2.php.

Important

Remember new coins will be sent to address you have entered in "Note".

Providing wrong address will result in lost of coins.

For those who are not fimiliar with basics of desktop wallet.

Keep back-up of your wallet.dat file and store in safe place.

Address created after wallet back-up will be not known by wallet if restored back-up.

If you have deleted/removed wallet.dat file and restart wallet then previous addresses will be not associated with wallet.

If you have given address to someone to receive coins, then you deleted or removed wallet.dat file and restart wallet now previous address is not associated with your wallet anymore.

So in this case if someone sends coins to that address you will not receive coins in your wallet and those coins will be lost, and no one will be able to spend them.

We will not be responsible for lost of swapped coins due to provided wrong address in "Note".

We will not be responsible of lost of coins after sent swapped coins to your wallet.

Learn more about securing your wallet https://wiki.bitcoin.com/w/Securing_your_wallet.

okay, now this is lively, lets keep waiting for the swap in the next few hours,  hope this is going be a lively thread once again like it was in the coindroping  distribution period,
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

Hi Dev, PM sent regarding to lost coin from old wallet.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

What coin swap has started, dev?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

It seems the Swap has been already begun. I've got my first Swap BMXT coin approximatelly a hour ago. Now waiting other coin, but coin swap page is not updated

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:49:12 AM

It seems the Swap has been already begun. I've got my first Swap BMXT coin approximatelly a hour ago. Now waiting other coin, but coin swap page is not updated
Yes you're right, just open my wallet was already there incoming coin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: