Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38406 times)
gmerk

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

The orders at coinsmarkets are ridiculous...
Many people will think its a total scam and avoid it.

Just sayin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin Tycoon

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:02:16 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 01:16:20 PM by Coin Tycoon

Just sayin...

That's true orders at CM rediculous and no trade volume,
Dev. made huge mistake that he distributed big portion of rare coins for free via airdrop rather should have sold as ICO at low price.
sometimes free stuff is considered as shit and not valued maybe this is the reason traders/exchanges have no interests in this coin.
To me this project looks legit got some free coins + bought some, hope it will success. hope is strongest strength in crypto trade. Weak hands never win in cryptoworld.

!!!   MAX  SUPPLY  10000  COINS   !!!
★★★★★★★   (BMXT)  Bitmxittz  (BMXT)   ★★★★★★★
OWN EXCHANGE
starmobile

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

Just sayin...

I dont want trade in coinsmarket , i hope this coin list other
Exchange soon
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

well i agree when some says that orders look like real scam on coins markets, that could be because not many people would trust their high valued coin on the new exchange, what bmxt needs is a good exchange, then people will sell and buy relatively big volumes,
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

NovaExchange has options "Add Coin" so people can vote
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

NovaExchange has options "Add Coin" so people can vote

if it can be added for voting then, we shall vote it only 250 votes, that i think we can do, the bigest event in the Bitmxittz project shall be the release of the trading znoid, maybe we shall become more aggressive one it is out,
Boriss

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

What I dont understand is answer to simple question: Why DEV didn't already nominated this coin for VOTING like any regular user of that exchange?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

What I dont understand is answer to simple question: Why DEV didn't already nominated this coin for VOTING like any regular user of that exchange?
any body can add the coin for voting, not only the dev, check here http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/index.html#Exchanges, the challenge is finances, no body or not many people are willing to spend,
Coin Tycoon

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

any body can add the coin for voting, not only the dev, check here http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/index.html#Exchanges, the challenge is finances, no body or not many people are willing to spend,

BMXT better be listed to more exchanges soon otherwise it will be considered as fail coin and no potential investors will take interests in it, all users should vote and send free addcoin requests to more exchanges else this coin will have no value and no one will earn big, dev should announce some bounty in BMXT for paid votes on exchange. Airdrop projects always get problems for listing on big exchanges. Hope BMXT gets on at least one big exchange soon.

OWN EXCHANGE
CryptoWhales

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

BMXT better be listed to more exchanges soon otherwise it will be considered as fail coin and no potential investors will take interests in it, all users should vote and send free addcoin requests to more exchanges else this coin will have no value and no one will earn big, dev should announce some bounty in BMXT for paid votes on exchange. Airdrop projects always get problems for listing on big exchanges. Hope BMXT gets on at least one big exchange soon.

bitmxittz fail project won't be listed on other exchanges, rather sell it at what you get. it will be zero satoshi soon. no exchange want to list it, dev has 95% coins. lol
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

..... dev has 95% coins. lol

Did you skip the airdrop distribution and now regret about it?  Smiley
It's empty words from empty account

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
CryptoWhales

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

..... dev has 95% coins. lol

Did you skip the airdrop distribution and now regret about it?  Smiley
It's empty words from empty account

fake airdrop maybe, why no sell orders on exchang or no buy orders, why no other exchages for it. no other exchange will list bmxtt.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

fake airdrop maybe, why no sell orders on exchang or no buy orders, why no other exchages for it. no other exchange will list bmxtt.

How much did you spent and loss with Bitmxittz? Your words look like hates with no proof.
Bitmxittz project has active dev team working according to Roadmap. Real Bitmxittz holders have enough patience.

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Boriss

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

I also got in time for airdrop on coinsmarket.

Any news for bigger exchanges soon?
CryptoWhales

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

BMXT in coinsmarkets exchange price 800 satoshi. lol
marisadewi89

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

No problem for me if this coin nothing exchange , i am not lose money ,it is free  Cheesy
CryptoWhales

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

No problem for me if this coin nothing exchange , i am not lose money ,it is free  Cheesy
Free stuff can never valued high, lol
i bought 20 coins cost me 0.03btc total, i know it's my loss. i spoke to some reputed exchange admins they said they don't support airdrop projects. they will not list this coin even paid high fees. this coin will go nowhere and price will never rise on coinsmarket exchange. so useless to trade even to discuss here or follow this thread, i am out.

gl to all.
Coin Tycoon

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:49:16 AM

Bitmxittz holders must keep patience, wait some more time for good news, not to sell in panic, this coin went up 0.01BTC when listed on coinsmarkets and possibly hit that price again. or maybe success to get on another exchange in future, not to loose hope. it costs nothing to hold in wallet. dev must do something for BMXT to get listed on more exchanges.

OWN EXCHANGE
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:56:36 AM

Bitmxittz holders must keep patience, wait some more time for good news, not to sell in panic, this coin went up 0.01BTC when listed on coinsmarkets and possibly hit that price again. or maybe success to get on another exchange in future, not to loose hope. it costs nothing to hold in wallet. dev must do something for BMXT to get listed on more exchanges.

any hope?
No!
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

I see no reason for the panic  Smiley Just look at Bitmxittz roadmap. The time of 4th phase is not over but all tasks of the 4th phase are complete:
  • Coin swap
  • Exchange voting
  • First Exchange
  • Windows wallet
  • Linux wallet

Soon the 5th phase will begin and the first step will be Web wallet.
Don't forget the patience is virtue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: