Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38423 times)
don2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

i dont recieve yet rest of my coin why
my wallet
BFxs7DhwZdwU7U82JAKFbumpAAj6LBAajA
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

i dont recieve yet rest of my coin why
my wallet
BFxs7DhwZdwU7U82JAKFbumpAAj6LBAajA

Please read OP,

Coin swap is not over, coins are being swapped, coin swap capped by daily limit ~1250 coins, you will receive your remaining coins soon.

Vote for Bitmxittz at:

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Suggest exchange admins to list this coin via support ticket to the list of exchanges provided in previous post.

Best Regards.

Bitmxittz Team

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
dailycooltricks

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

Addcoin request sent to following exchanges.

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

If you have trading account at above exchanges suggest admin via support ticket to add BITMXITTZ coin to their exchange.

Best Regards

Nice work..
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:22:30 PM

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

If you have trading account at above exchanges suggest admin via support ticket to add BITMXITTZ coin to their exchange.

Best Regards

sound very good... i hope bmxt will be listed on poloniex. And that's make bmxt very valuable Grin
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:04:06 AM

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

Best Regards

Poloniex -> That's impossible.
Cryptopia -> Need 2 million DOT to be listed.
So what about novaexchange ?? If you put your coins into novaexchange, the chances to be listed are huge because it only takes 250 votes. I think 250 votes is very easy. Open bounty to voted bmxt on novaexchange, pays people with 100 doge per vote, maybe 2 days voting is fulfilled and bmxt is ready to be listed. Just my opinion.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:38:56 AM

Yobit

CoinExchange.io

Poloniex

HitBTC

BleuTrade

Cryptopia

Livecoin

Best Regards

Poloniex -> That's impossible.
Cryptopia -> Need 2 million DOT to be listed.
So what about novaexchange ?? If you put your coins into novaexchange, the chances to be listed are huge because it only takes 250 votes. I think 250 votes is very easy. Open bounty to voted bmxt on novaexchange, pays people with 100 doge per vote, maybe 2 days voting is fulfilled and bmxt is ready to be listed. Just my opinion.

i sent several request on yobit for add BMXT via site and twitter

CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:29:48 PM

Hi dev.

Is it possible to send BMXT from wallet to coinsmarkets.com?

I mean is the wallet working completely?

Thank you.
Bayoe_noe

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Thanks dev, all my coins have received in my wallet,,,hope bmxt listed in another exchange soon... Cheesy
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

Thanks dev, all my coins have received in my wallet,,,hope bmxt listed in another exchange soon... Cheesy
i have also received the biggest percentage, so far, just one more coin left, anyway thanks dev, for being faithful hope we move forward steadily and as planned.
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:19:57 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:03:32 AM by Bitmxittz

Users of following wallet addresses PM, Urgent.

Bitmxittz BMXTZ Old Wallet Address  44d4b8c1a23781f396c1a092bb11ea20

Bitmxittz BMXTZ Old Wallet Address  7d584b7445ac846a0a2f6baa3881cc0d

Above wallet addresses users PM as soon as possible.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
Bayoe_noe

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:15:27 AM

i have also received the biggest percentage, so far, just one more coin left, anyway thanks dev, for being faithful hope we move forward steadily and as planned.
Yap really, hopefully after the coin swap is over all, we can enter into a larger market
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

thank you dev.. i got all my coin swap. btw, besides coinsmarkets.com is there any other exchange for this coin .. trading volume there is very low so can not be expected
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

thank you dev.. i got all my coin swap. btw, besides coinsmarkets.com is there any other exchange for this coin .. trading volume there is very low so can not be expected
since you have all your coins, its better now that you and us, hereafter community put in the efforts to move some things forward, like listing on exchanges, let push it together.
doonik

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

Coinmarket is new brand exchange , so people lazy to trade there
You must be patient to other exchange , dev say will be soon
My coin still save in my wallet , dev still work ,just waiting next update after all coin swap over
coinerstar

Activity: 84

Coiner Star

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

since you have all your coins, its better now that you and us, hereafter community put in the efforts to move some things forward, like listing on exchanges, let push it together.

I think all of us should buy/sell bitmxittz at coinsmarket.com to keep bmxt market active, If trade is active then easy to get on other big exchanges. I will deposit small amount of btc tomorrow and will trade bmxt. Keep bmxt market active. it's better for all of us bmxt holders.
TheButcher88

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

Dev, maby it's a good idea to start a Telegram group.

General BMXT group and a group with "big" shareholders.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

Congratulations to all Bitmxittz users/holders!
Now we on the first place at Crypto Database. I mean after resolving of "lost" coins issue it will be a Great project due to the novelty of Bitmxittz.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
don2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

Congratulations to all Bitmxittz users/holders!
Now we on the first place at Crypto Database. I mean after resolving of "lost" coins issue it will be a Great project due to the novelty of Bitmxittz.

URL SITE WEB DATABASE IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE DEV CORRECT
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

Dear Bitmxittz!
Today the first stage of Coin swap is over. Now we need detail instruction about "lost" coins. What should we to do now?
Thank you!

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
TheButcher88

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

I received my swap coins + lost coins yesterday.

I would like to thank the dev for his work and prompt answers (PM).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: