Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hell uses CecilNiosaki as Escrow, DT may have hands changed,  (Read 1776 times)
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:16:01 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 06:05:42 AM by DrMsEr

Dt acc in question: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21085

Sockpuppets; Many..i believe many accts are under his control.

Check CecilNiosaki Untrusted feedback and you will see he ripped someone for altcoins, he is sudden visible after a long hibernation.

read the chronicle Pms between me and a trader who offers me ecsrow with Tomatocage( gone rouge) and CecilNiosaki ( hell, who trust him?)

I offered him Lauda and Ognasty as escrow, and he believe that Lauda is always up here so he told te man of 40's to have a escrow, but unfortunately he was online and responded to me.
The other guy just called CecilNiosaki and told me as a escrow.

i have a strong believe that CecilNiosaki is a hacked or has turned rouge.

Logs:

Hello, Are your 15K Wagerr tokens still for sale?
Also would you accept 1.65BTC for them all? Thanks Smiley

I am ok with 14,000k wagerr Token for 1.5BTC
1 k token i wanna keep.

Hmm, okay. I can do that as well, how do you want to go about this? I accept escrow unless you want to go first  Cool

1 k token i wanna keep.

Hmm, okay. I can do that as well, how do you want to go about this? I accept escrow unless you want to go first  Cool
I dont send first to people, You can chose escrow of your wish.
If you want then i can contact Ognasty or Lauda for escrow? Or you can contact escrow on which we can both agree.

Sent PM to Ognasty,
Here's one's I've personally used , I'm fine with most aslong as they're at least DT2 List :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=37522
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21085

1 k token i wanna keep.

If you want then i can contact Ognasty or Lauda for escrow? Or you can contact escrow on which we can both agree.

I think OGnasty is offline :/
I'll message a few others

Hello, Can you escrow a deal between me and DrMsEr?
Deal : 14,000 of his Wager tokens for my 1.5 BTC

1 k token i wanna keep.

Sent PM to Ognasty,
Here's one's I've personally used , I'm fine with most aslong as they're at least DT2 List :

Ognasty sir please provide a bitcoin address for jeroenn13  to deposit the btc so that i can send him wagerr tokens after that.

Send 1.515 BTC to 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe and let me know what address I'll be releasing them to so I can confirm an escrow agreement.

Time for DT members to act on this, I am sure the guy is a scam. For thr last feedback given by the DT scammer to someother scammer is because one scammer wants to capture the market all alone, so he want to remove other scammer from the market.

[/s]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

I don't see how another person offering them as one potential escrow (of 3) shows that the escrow is a scammer. It just doesn't make sense here. What IS true though is that Cecil is an account that was trusted by DeaDTerra to essentially recycle trust back into their account. Does that indicate an outright scam? Absolutely not.
And the negative feedback you cite is literally by a brand-new account with no reference whatsoever. In fact, Cecil's account didn't even post these past two months. [Archive]

Thread archive, just in case.

DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

I don't see how another person offering them as one potential escrow (of 3) shows that the escrow is a scammer. It just doesn't make sense here. What IS true though is that Cecil is an account that was trusted by DeaDTerra to essentially recycle trust back into their account. Does that indicate an outright scam? Absolutely not.
And the negative feedback you cite is literally by a brand-new account with no reference whatsoever. In fact, Cecil's account didn't even post these past two months. [Archive]

Thread archive, just in case.
Dont blame me, after that DT has harmed someone, you can archive this comment so that you never show your face in posts after what i said has gone true.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

Based on?

Sent PM to Ognasty,
Maybe he used him someday in the past? Both TC and CecilNiosaki do not seem to be very active.

Time for DT members to act on this, I am sure the guy is a scam. For thr last feedback given by the DT scammer to someother scammer is because one scammer wants to capture the market all alone, so he want to remove other scammer from the market.
If you can prove that a scam has occurred, then the person would be neg. rated and removed from DT.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:51:08 AM

Based on?

Sent PM to Ognasty,
Maybe he used him someday in the past? Both TC and CecilNiosaki do not seem to be very active.

If you can prove that a scam has occurred, then the person would be neg. rated and removed from DT.

Ok will wait for some to get ripped by that DT guy.
My fault that i thought to help the community... good luck all Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:02:38 AM

Ok will wait for some to get ripped by that DT guy.
My fault that i thought to help the community... good luck all Smiley
Yes, that's how it goes. Until the person has actually scammed someone, he is not a scammer. Try finding evidence of his account changing hands if you truly believe that it did.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

Apparently the users CecilNiosaki and Boldar are the same people who have attempted to self-escrow and at least scammed one person:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

Apparently the users CecilNiosaki and Boldar are the same people who have attempted to self-escrow and at least scammed one person:

So??No body can do anything??
Ziploc is the same guy who sold this account also, there are atleast 3 DT Account that are being migrated ..And plenty of hero and SR member Account.
I leave it p to the community to take care of it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:57:22 AM

The main problem is that the person who put him there, DeadTerra, is no longer active. CecilNiosaki has no business being in DT2 anyways. Thus, the only way(s) of removing him now are:
1) Two exclusions by other DT1 members.
2) Theymos forcibly him by removing DeadTerra from DT1. I think that this option is the better one.

Ziploc is the same guy who sold this account also, there are atleast 3 DT Account that are being migrated ..And plenty of hero and SR member Account.
I leave it p to the community to take care of it.
Which DT accounts?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:57:18 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 06:12:47 AM by Avirunes

The main problem is that the person who put him there, DeadTerra, is no longer active. CecilNiosaki has no business being in DT2 anyways. Thus, the only way(s) of removing him now are:
1) Two exclusions by other DT1 members.
2) Theymos forcibly him by removing DeadTerra from DT1. I think that this option is the better one.

I also think 2) is a very good option to go with since DeaDTerra is inactive since 2015. Excluding Cecil is not the only option to deal it. There might be many like in DeaDTerra's list.

CecilNiosaki uses nintaibrokerage@live.com here http://archive.is/P7XDM

DigitalGangster forum db was hacked in 2016 as according to vigilante.pw. Encrypted password and salt of password of the DigitalGangster forum account is publicly available. Possible that it might be hacked if he used the same password over both forum
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

I also think 2) is a very good option to go with since DeaDTerra is inactive since 2015. Excluding Cecil is not the only option to deal it. There might be many like in DeaDTerra's list.
There is absolutely no reason to keep him, especially if you factor in that he's been adding people into DT2 solely to boost his own rating.

CecilNiosaki uses nintaibrokerage@live.com here http://archive.is/P7XDM

DigitalGangster forum db was hacked in 2016 as according to vigilante.pw. Encrypted password and salt of password of the DigitalGangster forum account is publicly available. Possible that it might be hacked if he used the same password over both forum
I would not be surprised TBH.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:21:22 AM

UP UP UP..
This user Bodar is selling now wagerr tokens... Probability is that he will be using Ceil as a escrow which is confirmed alt by Lauda.
I request some DT member to look into the matter.

Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995672.msg0#new
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:35:30 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 06:49:45 AM by Lauda

UP UP UP..
This user Bodar is selling now wagerr tokens... Probability is that he will be using Ceil as a escrow which is confirmed alt by Lauda.

Thread:

Theymos has still not done anything about this. Very surprising /s. I am guessing as the DT account doesn't even belong to him in the first place, he won't have issues leaving fake retaliatory ratings. Therefore, DT2 members are probably hesitating due to an expected retaliatory negative rating, which will stick for a while until theymos does something about DeadTerra in the first place.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

UP UP UP..

Thread:

Theymos has still not done anything about this. Very surprising /s. I am guessing as the DT account doesn't even belong to him in the first place, he won't have issues leaving fake retaliatory ratings. Therefore, DT2 members are probably hesitating due to an expected retaliatory negative rating, which will stick for a while until theymos does something about DeadTerra in the first place.

Hello lauda!

Actually here are 10+ accounts engaged in fraud with this DT account.

some of the alt are: BitMarshall , Jeroenn13 , Old Thomas , Ceil , Boldar and some Jr Members and 2-3 newbies.

They plot the game this way- Open a demanding altcoin thread, 1) the trusted guy or some old in rank account posts a to sell something 2) alt Jr. account scream in thread that is it safe to buy from the account in 1)? 3)Another alt confirm that 1) is legit as he has traded with him. 4)another alt keeps posting like noob that how to buy the coin..this that...etc  Smiley

Conclusion: someone who is not part of rip team gets interested in coin and posts a buy/sell request...the team then starts posting their offer accordingly  (if the user asked for buy they are ready to sell, if the user asked to sell they are ready to buy), theteam keeps sending offer with plus price and minus price in the range and when the noob gets to trade they offer the final payload to have a escrow..the escrow are * TomatoCage and CeciNiosaki *

So i am still on the point...who the hell uses CesiNiosaki as escrow?? Tongue

User Bitmarshall has the following trust left by Odd Thomas that they traded 50k wagerr...WTF..i bought 15K wagerr for 0.48 bTc , the price is now even higher, just estimate the volume of BTC that was traded.

The evidence of Plot:

both users have changed the password twice, their acc says email changed. This cant be co-incidence.

Old Thomas leaves the feedback to Bitmarshall:

User redrace revoke his syscoin scam:

Always use an escrow huh Boldar? You were to send me my syscoins back right? Haven't spoken to you in a while my friend.

User Seram and sennz keeps posting fuck like where to buy/sell to make the thread appear more Newbie friendly.

i request someone to take an action in this case, or either give lauda the power back so that he can take action. I feel that lauda being removed from Dt has left the scammers free.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 07:40:11 AM

-snip-
Congratulations on the investigation and discovery. Nicely done. I am pretty much convinced that you've correctly identified a lot of those accounts.

i request someone to take an action in this case, or either give lauda the power back so that he can take action. I feel that lauda being removed from Dt has left the scammers free.
DT2 or not, I couldn't do anything about it. Either theymos needs to forcibly exclude DeadTerra or two DT1 members need to exclude Cecil. The latter is even less likely considering that DT1 is full of people who should not be there in the first place (as is DT2).

I have sent another message to theymos. Lips sealed

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

Ohh...I saved my 0.15 BTC on this account..I was given a offer to buy this account but I prefer no as there was no sign message available..Now I am happy that my decision was right not to buy it.
Alert guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

Ohh...I saved my 0.15 BTC on this account..I was given a offer to buy this account but I prefer no as there was no sign message available..Now I am happy that my decision was right not to buy it.
You are scammer indeed. I know your new account that you got and believe me it is a hacked one, soon you will be in loss.
"MoreBloodWine"
DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

You are scammer indeed. I know your new account that you got and believe me it is a hacked one, soon you will be in loss.
"MoreBloodWine"

You mean this -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=156508 Huh

Edit:

Trust summary for MoreBloodWine

This user's email address was changed recently.

DrMsEr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

Just see the feedback of this user it says email changed and password changed.

See the current post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220319;sa=showPosts

From 2015 to 2017 , see the posts if DT members rankein
His email and password reset, morebloodwine waking just a months ago then waited for a month to get warning for email change to vanish and now trading in altcoins section. Just suddenly...And are coming...
Pay 0.2 BTC and you can get DT accounts... WTF.

I will be preparing a full report on this topic..Just need some time.

@lauda I will pm you report soon.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

Just see the feedback of this user it says email changed and password changed.

See the current post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220319;sa=showPosts

From 2015 to 2017 , see the posts if DT members rankein
His email and password reset, morebloodwine waking just a months ago then waited for a month to get warning for email change to vanish and now trading in altcoins section. Just suddenly...And are coming...
Pay 0.2 BTC and you can get DT accounts... WTF.

I will be preparing a full report on this topic..Just need some time.

@lauda I will pm you report soon.

Sadly, some unscrupulous members (account sellers) of the forum have, over time, managed to get hold of accounts that are within DT ranks. They will continue to do so via various methods, and those accounts usually end up in the hands of a scammer at the end of it. These are accounts that have usually become inactive over time, have been hacked, or for some messed up reason the original owner used their account as collateral on a loan and never paid it back - and lost the account in the process, and disappeared. This is just a few ways of how these DT accounts end up in the hands of someone other than the original owner.

A lot of account sellers on here that manage to get hold of a DT account look at it as their golden apple - all they see is money, and they really don't give a shit that the obvious thing that will happen when they sell it, is some unsuspecting person will end up scammed for a chunk of BTC. Scammers will pay a lot of BTC for an account that is in DT.

Unfortunately the DT "list" is not kept up to date with people who deserve to be in there, and who doesn't. Deserve might be the wrong word, but you get my point. Accounts can go inactive for a year +++ and still be part of the DT system. They can then later end up in the hands of someone else with little to no people noticing, until someone gets scammed.

The only thing that will really prevent this sort of thing going forward is for either theymos, who controls the Default Trust account, to remove these inactive DT accounts from DT (accounts who no longer have any need to be part of the system) - or for the users in DT1 who placed the account in their trust list, to remove them - or, for other DT1 users to exclude them (it takes 2 excludes to get them out of DT). If none of these things happen, unfortunately you will continue to get times when a DT account that has been inactive for a long time will pop up and be inevitably used to scam someone, or multiple people, before it is caught.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: