Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: "Mt. Gox is OBSOLETE. STOP USING IT."  (Read 7769 times)
Dhomochevsky

Activity: 242
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:26:41 AM

Yes, you sheeple need to learn once and for all that Bitcoin was just revealed for what it really is: The most elaborate Ponzi scheme ever. The so-called "hack" was nothing but a ruse to cover a cash-in of many bitcoins by many early adopters. All with the blessing of mtgox, which got a nice cut of the profits to allow this. All of the early adopters have been repeatedly proven to have ties with the CIA, NSA and even PETA, so this is just a giant scheme orchestrated by the government in order to keep wealth from the bottom 99.99999% of the population. If you sheeple don't abandon Bitcoin RIGHT NOW you deserve to be bumfucked any way the government sees fit. Go to the smaller exchanges RIGHT NOW and sell every last bitcoin you have, salvage what you can.

If you uneducated and unwashed masses will keep using Bitcoins from now on you would only strengthen the government's grip on your balls. If they see you still using it they will try to profit even more from your lack of brains. The owners of this forum will use the alien servers from Area 51 - the ones provided to our government by the bunion people from Zeta Reticuli - to take control the network. Do you think the "51" in the "Area 51" is just a coincidence? If so then you are nothing but an ignorant beast, it's called that way because of the "51% attack" that can be used to fork the blockchain and acquire ALL of the BTC in existence!

I, for one, am glad I only invested 15.000 dollars in mining gear a week ago. I will not lose anything from this, I have only to gain, since if this thing goes south I can use my rig to finally enable uber-sampling in The Witcher 2 and play it with a decent 10 FPS.

True story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitclown

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:26:46 AM

Mtgox is a disaster for bitcoin and needs to be killed off.  The bitcoin-rich above all should realise this is in their interest.
I don't have much faith in the bitcoin-rich' desire for a helthy market after learning about how they pull off senseless 17k sell-offs and stores hundreds of thousands of BTC in their accounts on flaky cartoon exchanges.
Synaptic (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:27:39 AM

All caps in the thread title was a bad start Synaptic, IMO.
Also the wording could be more suitable to an honest discussion. Would you consider understanding the fact that "Do you think people should still use MtGox?", is more likely to appear to invite an unbiased discussion?

If you are open to trying out new methods, then perhaps you can learn to be an asset to the community, since your level of passion and intensity is obviously so strong.  Smiley

Irrelevant.

You're seriously defending their censorship of dissent against the largest crisis this community has faced, because of capitalization and pithy rhetoric?

...jesus, it just get worse from here, doesn't it...
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:31:33 AM

Also the wording could be more suitable to an honest discussion. Would you consider understanding the fact that "Do you think people should still use MtGox?", is more likely to appear to invite an unbiased discussion?

If you are open to trying out new methods, then perhaps you can learn to be an asset to the community, since your level of passion and intensity is obviously so strong.  Smiley

Irrelevant.

You're seriously defending their censorship of dissent against the largest crisis this community has faced, because of capitalization and pithy rhetoric?

Do you read English? I was politely suggesting how you can become an asset to the community Synaptic.

Synaptic (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:35:14 AM

Irrelevant.

Do you read English? I was politely suggesting how you can become an asset to the community Synaptic.

LOL.

In other news, this forum is manipulated and controlled against the best interests of the community.

Here's Tom with the weather!

Batouzo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:36:11 AM

We need to really start bringing attention to the censorship here.

Again, for uncensored forums - go Freenet
Synaptic (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:37:46 AM

So, are you defending the admins of the OFFICIAL forums for manipulating the debate in the favor of power players. to the detriment of the community?
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:41:02 AM

Yes, you sheeple need to learn once and for all that Bitcoin was just revealed for what it really is: The most elaborate Ponzi scheme ever. The so-called "hack" was nothing but a ruse to cover a cash-in of many bitcoins by many early adopters. All with the blessing of mtgox, which got a nice cut of the profits to allow this. All of the early adopters have been repeatedly proven to have ties with the CIA, NSA and even PETA, so this is just a giant scheme orchestrated by the government in order to keep wealth from the bottom 99.99999% of the population. If you sheeple don't abandon Bitcoin RIGHT NOW you deserve to be bumfucked any way the government sees fit. Go to the smaller exchanges RIGHT NOW and sell every last bitcoin you have, salvage what you can.

If you uneducated and unwashed masses will keep using Bitcoins from now on you would only strengthen the government's grip on your balls. If they see you still using it they will try to profit even more from your lack of brains. The owners of this forum will use the alien servers from Area 51 - the ones provided to our government by the bunion people from Zeta Reticuli - to take control the network. Do you think the "51" in the "Area 51" is just a coincidence? If so then you are nothing but an ignorant beast, it's called that way because of the "51% attack" that can be used to fork the blockchain and acquire ALL of the BTC in existence!

I, for one, am glad I only invested 15.000 dollars in mining gear a week ago. I will not lose anything from this, I have only to gain, since if this thing goes south I can use my rig to finally enable uber-sampling in The Witcher 2 and play it with a decent 10 FPS.

You forgot to mention that all of this is orchestrated by the communist Bilderberg group (also called here by the name "Satoshi"), which is the organization behind the designing of Bitcoin and implementing it as a tool to bring faster the New World Order and the Global Government!!

Bind

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:41:30 AM

The furture of BitCoin legitimacy is locked to MTGox because it is the largest exchange. That means that right now BitCoin needs MTGox badly.

If MTGox is deemed a danger to use and it's legitimacy is questioned to harshly, so is the bitcoin for many.

Don't expect that to change.

Expect that, and the censorship to deepen.

Plus, BitCoin leaders have stated that BitCoin can use some investment, which is certainly something MTGox can provide with the profits from their transactions.

It is not unheard of for those with money doing secret backroom deals with those in need of money.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:42:36 AM

Freedom of speech also includes the right of forum owners to set standards and rules for their forum, or (for example) would you rather have the Chinese Gov. enforce their own special concept of freedom?

Synaptic (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:43:09 AM

You forgot to mention that all of this is orchestrated by the communist Bilderberg group (also called here by the name "Satoshi"), which is the organization behind the designing of Bitcoin and implementing it as a tool to bring faster the New World Order and the Global Government!!

Uh huh.

Yep.

No censorship, collusion or manipulation of the debate going on here.

No siree.

Just deleting some vulgar posts, that's all.

Nothing to see here, move along everyone.
Synaptic (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:44:29 AM

Freedom of speech also includes the right of forums owners to set standards and rules for their forum, or (for example) would you rather have the Chinese Gov. enforce their own special concept of freedom?

The point is they expunged a rational well reasoned evisceration of MtGox by numerous community members.

This was obviously a decision by the admins to save MtGox's ass from bad press.

You agree with that?
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 10:47:33 AM

True story.

Looool.... Cheesy Dude I gotta hand it to you, you're hilarious, crazy, but still hilarious Smiley

ironwolf

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:48:55 AM

So, are you defending the admins of the OFFICIAL forums for manipulating the debate in the favor of power players. to the detriment of the community?

Well, Synaptic. Speaking as a "fucking retard" I think he's just politely reminding you of the decentralized nature of the Internet, that empowers you to speak your mind unfettered by the oligarchic masters laughing at you from their black helicopters here at the "official" Bitcoin forums. If I felt as disaffected as you clearly do, I might go ahead and do something similar. Starting your own forum is really easy: you just... but I've already said too much; they've probably overheard this conversation. No, wait! I'm loyal! I didn't say that, it was someone else— I was hacked! AAAHHHH! [gun with silencer sound effect, two shots] Uurrrgghhhh!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:51:52 AM

...that Bitcoin was just revealed for what it really is: The most elaborate Ponzi scheme ever.

Yes, in some ways BTC does resemble the world's most brilliant Ponzi scheme ever. If BTC gains true value for Global barter, then everyone gets paid big even the bag holders.   Cheesy

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:55:07 AM

Freedom of speech also includes the right of forums owners to set standards and rules for their forum, or (for example) would you rather have the Chinese Gov. enforce their own special concept of freedom?

The point is they expunged a rational well reasoned evisceration of MtGox by numerous community members.

This was obviously a decision by the admins to save MtGox's ass from bad press.

You agree with that?

The point is:

If you are open to trying out new methods, then perhaps you can learn to be an asset to the community, since your level of passion and intensity is obviously so strong.   Smiley

^^^
Do you agree with that?

Dhomochevsky

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:55:29 AM

Uh huh.

Yep.

No censorship, collusion or manipulation of the debate going on here.

No siree.

Just deleting some vulgar posts, that's all.

Nothing to see here, move along everyone.

I am simply shocked by your complete unawareness of the HARD REALITY that surrounds you. The censorship and government collusion is more obvious than ever, yet you still go out of your way to savagely defend this forum, it's owners and the ELITE that is using you AS WE SPEAK to further their goals.

All I can say is that you're a shill ready to do every mod's bidding and your blind dedication to them and to Bitcoin will be your eventual downfall.
Synaptic (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:57:24 AM

OK everyone.

Sorry I spoke up.

Obviously there's nothing wrong here and the admins were totally in the right by protecting MtGox from scrutiny.

Can someone bum me a blue pill, I seem to be all out...
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:59:12 AM

OK everyone.

Sorry I spoke up.

Obviously there's nothing wrong here and the admins were totally in the right by protecting MtGox from scrutiny.

Can someone bum me a blue pill, I seem to be all out...

No mod input yet. I'd wait a while to see if that's forthcoming, then consider raising more of a fuss.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
Dhomochevsky

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:59:44 AM

AT LAST! A kindred spirit that sees the truth! Welcome brother, your courage will be needed in fighting the good fight of unraveling the devilish schemes woven by the Bitcoin overlords!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: