Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO  (Read 8473 times)
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:28:41 AM

I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
Are all the scam issues true?
So far the Dimcoin project has gone well, and has the prospect of success,
We support this project for success.
I don't think what he is saying true since he is not providing any evidence. It is not worth us panic, this project looks good already and there is not way it can be a scam. As far as I have seen everything is going well. Good luck to the team behind, I hope it becomes a success.
Yes, hopefully this project runs successfully.
Many investors have supported this project.
It may not be long before the project is completed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jzale

Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
I don't think what he is saying true since he is not providing any evidence. It is not worth us panic, this project looks good already and there is not way it can be a scam. As far as I have seen everything is going well. Good luck to the team behind, I hope it becomes a success.
DIMCOIN ICO is really a promising project and they are progressing very well. I won't think of it as a scam ICO. They're responsive and active.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

DIMCOIN ICO is really a promising project and they are progressing very well. I won't think of it as a scam ICO. They're responsive and active.
I agree with you, it's only a few days before the ICO ends and its been running from 01 July, the team showed transparency, and they are very responsive on social media platforms. Wish DIMCOIN all the best and success. Smiley

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

I agree with you, it's only a few days before the ICO ends and its been running from 01 July, the team showed transparency, and they are very responsive on social media platforms. Wish DIMCOIN all the best and success. Smiley

Yeah. Dimcoin is one of those upcoming icos that has a very reliable team behind it so you're in a way confident if you invest on it. Looking forward to its launch because i'm one of the ones expecting good returns with my dimcoin investments

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

I think it's good for you, because dimcoin is one big project that is very promising for success, maybe because the idea and team of experienced developers, good luck

OppaiCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

I think it's good for you, because dimcoin is one big project that is very promising for success, maybe because the idea and team of experienced developers, good luck

The developers : Krishna - Vatscar - Mulhani ...

What's their background ? They don't even have family names ? Random Indian programmers, and you say experienced developers?

Prove me wrong , im only asking that.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

The ideas of developer team doesn't mean will guarantee the ICOs projects be succesfull because it is just still an idea and almost all of the ICOs projects have awesome ideas and whitepaper, why you don't give us reasons that more make sense than just an ideas, because this projects still there are no solid comunity of coin, the application on real projects now than just an ideas.
qwerth

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

is there any purpose of dimcoin?
why an ico?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

What's their background ? They don't even have family names ? Random Indian programmers, and you say experienced developers?

Some people prefer to remain anonymous, especially in the public figure. The fact that they didn't provide their full names and biography doesn't mean that they are inexperienced. Since the ICO ran and ended very well proves that they are even more experienced/ experts, considering the fact that DIMCOIN is now even worth more before its even listed on exchanges. Early investors are already benefiting from their investments. I guess this clears all the doubts you may have.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
jzale

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

Most of the developers I know uses alias or just their last names because they don't want to be known or they prefer to just be unknown. Why are you focusing on the developers? Focus your attention to the whole team.
Riuzan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:28:14 PM

This is an interesting project just wait Q4 2017 : )

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

This is an interesting project just wait Q4 2017 : )
I can't wait for the DIMCOIN to be listed on exchanges either.  But quarter 4 its not that far. I just believe that quarter 4 is around the corner and we will start trading our DIMCOIN. I saw the sneak peak for the new Depotwallet on reddit, and I must say that I am impressed, its looking awesome, DIMCOIN is the future.

smoorfie

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Dimcoin was built upon the NEM blockchain protocol available since 2008, well, it seems stable and perspective. Please don't forget to share your statistics about this tokens Wink
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

I wasn't able to understand the purpose of dimcoins so I didn't participate in the ICO. May be this is the first project to use NEM blockchain.

smoorfie

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

I read that this blockchain also has it's own crypto NEM (XEM) and even ICO platform COMSA has been launched.
Some experts thought that NEM is slleping giant. who knows.. it will be able the big boost or the big disappointment Cool
I'm not sure in it

Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

DIMcoin is special because it has a fraudulent resistive infrastructure and possesses peer to peer speculative coin ecosystem. DIMcoin has equivalence with fiat currencies so it is special.
   It a coin with huge potential. I wondering how it will perform with the huge hit coins are taking now, with China ban and all that
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:06:40 PM

DIMcoin is special because it has a fraudulent resistive infrastructure and possesses peer to peer speculative coin ecosystem. DIMcoin has equivalence with fiat currencies so it is special.
   It a coin with huge potential. I wondering how it will perform with the huge hit coins are taking now, with China ban and all that
I agree with you. Surely it will survive that. DIM Currencies are the ones which are equivalent to fiat currencies. Remember that DIM has two versions which is DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

dimcoin is a good investment. i also invested in them during ico. you should join the telegram dim group. the team gives good support and works hard. very exciting what will happens when dim hits exchanges.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:14 PM

I personally believe that dimcoin will be one of the survivors. I have also invested some during their ICO. Let's see how it evolves.
ciupidos

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

how was your invests?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: