Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 05:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO  (Read 8473 times)
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

I do not trust everyone in a row. I first need to get acquainted, to penetrate into the coin itself. See how it will evolve or vice versa. Therefore, I never invest in ICO
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

Dimcoin can be said as one of the projects that have great potential success.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
a pity. I think the project is dead. The course is at the bottom. team is not good. no great news. Great advertising and no system. I am very disappointed in this project
I would love to oppose you in that case. I wouldn't say that the project is dead whereas none of the ecosystem constituents are functional, this include HYBSE. It's too early to judge.

I do not trust everyone in a row. I first need to get acquainted, to penetrate into the coin itself. See how it will evolve or vice versa. Therefore, I never invest in ICO
Not investing was one of the bad investment choices you made. I hope you don't regret later once they have a working product.

Dimcoin can be said as one of the projects that have great potential success.
That's true, I feel the same way too and that's the only reason I am still holding since i believe in the team and the product itself.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
dlastdon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

DIMCOIN I watching to see their performance in the market, yet to be launched in exchange.
Good luck to you!
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

DIMCOIN I watching to see their performance in the market, yet to be launched in exchange.
Good luck to you!
Yeah, thanks. They are now listed on two exchanges with more to come.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DaveID89

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

They dont need more crap exchanges.
They should finaly deliver some results.

ANTS RELOADED [ Fair Launch] No ICO ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
  GLOBAL PAYMENTS FOR GAMING CONSOLES (https://www.antsreloaded.com)
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

It might take some time until they list on bittrex, polo or bitfinex since they have already contacted all those exchanges but they have a problem integrating the wallet, which requires some more time, it was written in a press release, i hope you have read it. Eventually, the will be listed on decent exchanges and panic sellers will start regretting.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Coinmarketcap :1319   Grin  Grin   
DIMCOIN    DIM    $?    $0,006196    ? *    $22.824    -1,78%    -13,17%    -25,41%

The course is a joke. the worst team 2017 and 2018. Congratulations to the chaos ICO !
the exchanges do not want to have such a shitcoin  Wink
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

It would be good. But keep a track of it!

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

it wont make any difference by now but for sure in long run. it will take alot of time to reach at one dollar.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

I bought this coin from hitbtc exchange after seeing teams effort to promote project . Bought for 0.03 $ from hitbtc soon after some day I found no buyers in exchanges . But same thing happened with dent token even for more than 6 months there was no buyers then after it reached 0.2$ . It’s too early to judge the project.

brownie_something

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

DIMCOIN    DIM    $?    $0,006196    ? *    $22.824    -1,78%    -13,17%    -25,41%

The course is a joke. the worst team 2017 and 2018. Congratulations to the chaos ICO !

Clearly you are new in crypto. Ppl like you deserve to invest in forex where you make money quick quick. My advice to you is be patience and enjoy the ride.

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

DIMCOIN    DIM    $?    $0,006196    ? *    $22.824    1,78%    13,17%    25,41%

it's funny because you don't know what you are talking about, I have the assurance that you haven't bothered to read the whitepaper and yet you are playing smart and screaming shitcoin. I have invested a lot and i don't appreciate your words. Did you expect a coin that only got listed 2months ago to be ranked under top 100, stop dreaming since this is the real world world with the real market. DIM is a long-term project and none of components works. SO you better get your facts straight before you can begin shouting shitcoin.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

According to how I understand the situation, DIMCOIN was suppose to be listed top exchanges, however, those exchanges had a problem creating DEPOTWALLET in their exchanges, an official announcement was made regarding this issues. But they keep announcing more and more exchanges.

Coinmarketcap :1319   Grin  Grin   

You don't know what you are talking about, go and read more, nobody will do the reading for you.

It would be good. But keep a track of it!
Indeed, it has massive potential and solid goals, that's what matters the most.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: