Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I avoid red trust?  (Read 1263 times)
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:47:58 PM

Whenever I see a campaign and in its rule "no red trust members are accepted". It is like you are no more important no matter the rank you are. How can I avoid it completely?,
And in the other hand, how can one receive positive trust  from default members or anybody?

Just don't want to fall a snare of having red trust I guess its not only me.
Thanks. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

-snip-
How can I avoid it completely?,

Don't do anything to get negative trust feedback. Scamming, spamming, excessive trolling are plagiarism are some of them. As to which deserve negative trust and which don't vary from person to person. But users in DT trust list won't do anything "excessive". Else, they will be removed.

And in the other hand, how can one receive positive trust  from default members or anybody?
  -snip-

Be honest, contribute to forum and successful transaction. Point it out if I missed any!

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:48:51 PM

Just dont do bad here in the forum. dont do scam or over trolling here in the forum. always post subjects with sense and please dont spam here. always follow the rules and regulation and you are good here.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

I think most people's red trust stems from asking for a loan with no collateral
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

You will get it if you are Jr. Member and below or if you don't have any successful deals and you ask a loan of high amount with no collateral. If you got negative trust feedback for loan with no collateral as a Newbie, over time, it can be removed or at least, changed to neutral.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

Most of red trust come from scamming and asking for a loan which you clearly can not payback ( no collateral ) . About trolling and spamming you may get red trust if you really push it and that is for the DT member who caught you to decide .  For positive trust you will get it when you do trades and contribute to the community.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

Don't post anything.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

Just observe if someone is trying to scam someone and avoid him/her at all cost, however you might get confused all the time if oneself is a scammer. DT is just a thing someone with a positive trust could turn into a scammer but I'm not saying that red trust is a saint one just try to thing everyone in this forum is Default
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:24:45 AM

You're already on my ignore list, so you're probably a shitposter anyway, but spamming and trolling generally won't earn you red trust.  As has already been mentioned (and will continue to be repeated by shit posters for as long as you allow this thread to go on), most negative trust happens when you ask for asshole loans or actually scam.  So don't do either of those and you should do OK.  I'd work on the quality of your posts and perhaps do more reading than posting.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

My nice 37+ rating (earned over 2-3 years) turned orange -1 without having ever had business with that "man" immediately.
Your rating was 0. None of the users that have left you positive ratings are part of the default trust system (depth 1 and 2), therefore their ratings don't affect you score unless you have a custom list (which seems to be the case here).

Remove them from your trust list or put a "~" in front of "Default Trust" in your trust list and their ratings won't count toward your score.

That's what I'm reading from Lauda's comment here (from another thread).

Oh, and don't do anything to earn negative trust. But with that said the trust system, while good for trade transaction decision making is completely subjective and frequently abused in non-trade scenarios. If someone doesn't like the cut of your jib they can just leave you a bad trust rating and its there forever without any consideration for whether it's accurate or vindictive.

If people take your comments out of context they can leave you negative trust AND put a value on it that's completely made up (or at best exaggerated).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

Remove them from your trust list or put a "~" in front of "Default Trust" in your trust list and their ratings won't count toward your score.

That's not true.  Their rating won't count towards the score you can see yourself.

Everyone else will still see the negative rating if it is placed there by DT, no matter what your trust list is.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

I think you can avoid having it if you are not going to spam in this forum and wouldn't troll,scam or even promote some scam sites,
That's what I think I got an negative trust before because I was wearing a signature code and they said that I was promoting some scam coin or something.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

-snip-

Don't do anything to get negative trust feedback. Scamming, spamming, excessive trolling are plagiarism are some of them. As to which deserve negative trust and which don't vary from person to person. But users in DT trust list won't do anything "excessive". Else, they will be removed.

-snip-

Be honest, contribute to forum and successful transaction. Point it out if I missed any!
This spamming, is it when you give a short sentence but not up to20 characters, or is it just like "hi, bye"etc?
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

Just dont do bad here in the forum. dont do scam or over trolling here in the forum. always post subjects with sense and please dont spam here. always follow the rules and regulation and you are good here.
Sorry MA, I really don't know what you mean by "over trolling" Huh
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:31:23 PM

You will get it if you are Jr. Member and below or if you don't have any successful deals and you ask a loan of high amount with no collateral. If you got negative trust feedback for loan with no collateral as a Newbie, over time, it can be removed or at least, changed to neutral.
Does it mean a member rank and above must have a collateral before asking for loan? And what kind of thing can be used as collateral before or after receiving the loan Huh
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

For positive trust you will get it when you do trades and contribute to the community.
Contributing to the community is a donator right?
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:38:10 PM

Don't post anything.
But if I don't post, my rank does not upgrade, I can't participate in any campaign or any activities carried out in the forum, no increase in posts and activities and more.Right?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Don't try to sell your account.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

I think you can avoid having it if you are not going to spam in this forum and wouldn't troll,scam or even promote some scam sites,
That's what I think I got an negative trust before because I was wearing a signature code and they said that I was promoting some scam coin or something.
Yeah, I was in such kind of campaign like that.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

Don't try to sell your account.
Selling of account will give a red trust Huh
But... Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: