Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to invest in?  (Read 2170 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

I like Footy and Siacoin and I'll put my money in one of them. From what I hear in this thread, it'll probably be Footy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:06:03 AM

How about SysCoin? Seems like a good project. http://syscoin.org/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:03:41 AM

WAVES.

300M marketcap, new platform starting to be used by a lot of coins.
Could be the next ETH ($23 Billion MK)

x70 potential
mclone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:05:57 AM

There are some free airdrops in the alt forums follow them you may benefit without spending much.
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:26:11 AM

AntShares will earn for you. SiaCoin is a gamble, it will be 5 months before we see serious action again.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

If you can get on the Cryptopia Exchange then FOOTYCASH (FOOT) would be a great buy - The coin is still undervalued.

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past week; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past week alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.
this coin is kinda cute. Thanks for giving me some sort of information. Maybe I will buy some footy for the future purpose. Who know, one day maybe footy will become the number one crypto Cheesy

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

well,
this thread might be created for shilling a certain coin for sure,
from what i see,they're always promoting the same coin.
plus not a single of them was sr.member or more
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

well,
this thread might be created for shilling a certain coin for sure,
from what i see,they're always promoting the same coin.
plus not a single of them was sr.member or more
Aren't they all? Investing in altcoins and tokens this year is more than profitable I hope this will stay till the end of the year. Why not? This way you can create your own opinion based on popularity plus your own investigation. For example i made at least three good calls this year and those who followed me have no regrets.

You can rent this space
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

So, today, I saw an AD on Facebook for Plexcoin. They're saying that this coin will gain in value as soon as it launches.
Reason being, this coin provides much faster transaction times than BitCoin.They're advertising a 30 second transaction time.
They plan to eliminate banks and other middle men and plan to incorporate a PlexCard VISA, which you can use just like you would a normal card.
I think it's a good coin, but can do it? https://www.plexcoin.com/

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

The best investment is bitcoin, it needs nobody to be valuable.

lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Should've invested in it when it was $100, but my brain was too little then to comprehend the value of it.
Now, I can't just throw $2.5K for 1 Bitcoin.

Itsmafy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

I am in Viacoin and Edgeless.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

I am in Viacoin and Edgeless.

I also belive that these 2 will skyrocket.

You should balance your folio with more stable/ less risky assets. (Xrp, waves, etc...)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: