Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:55:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Bitcoin?  (Read 4988 times)
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

Everyone has their own definitions of What is Bitcoin, like according to some people it is a way to get rich instantly , some people see it as an asset which will provide them good returns in the future, some think as a commodity to buy other alt coins and so on. But the real use I think and I have founded is to have fast transactions of money over the globe, from any country without the need of banks or companies like PayPal.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:45:28 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin is internet money arguably a new payment alternative that is very easy and fast development.
johnlofar

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Bitcoin is virtual currency and good asset.bitcoin is good for fast online transactions.bitcoin price always changes.bitcoin is very transparent,many countries accepted the bitcoins.bitcoin is word wide currency.
noory

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

I think Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:19:01 AM

I think bitcoin is international a currency. it desn't spreadet to all worl but All world know this money so ıt is not just ınternet money ıt is a global monay. All of us can use easily btc.Btc will improve it self I belive that.
Bitcoin is a digital currency, earned and invested online saved is digital wallet. It can’t be said that it is virtual money because it can be used for buying and selling and is invested so it is real money but in digital form. It can be used only when you have a connection to internet.

It has many features in which the foremost is that it is anonymous and is quick, easy and simple to be transferred and give upto100% profit.
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:03:55 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is the currency online.
But are you happy with that answer? I can not prove it bitcoin as currency, unless I can use bitcoin like currency. i need to exchange bitcoin with fiat so i can spend it? That's my reason, bitcoin is the online currency, and bitcoin is not like gold that needs to be exchanged first.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:39:51 AM

For me, I Think bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency and digital payment system. and bitcoin also created digitally by a community of people that any one can joined. Bitcoin also can be held as an investment, they are million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet mostly of them using bitcoin.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:45:48 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

For example, I will start with the obvious: Bitcoin is internet money

Is this a perfect explanation? Of course not. This is where you come in.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

So I will repeat the starting point: Bitcoin is internet money
Bitcoin is a mode of payment and bitcoin is not a fiat money but this is a digital currency that cannot handle but you can convert it into real money !fuat money  i know that bitcoin is our future money so keep holding this and become rich someday.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:50:44 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency which is called cryptocurrency. There are other crytocurrency now existing in the market like etherium and xem. All of this cryptocurrency are used in paying bills, buying load, and other transactions online even stocks like poloniex and bitrex uses this type of cryptocurrency. It replaces the traditional money and removes third party in transfering money
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

Bitcoin is a decentrelized online currency. It is easy to transfer. But it is not available in all the country of the world.It is true that bitcoin is depends on internet, if Internet goes off it will also off.But it's not possible. I hope it will be the best always.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Huawei202

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. It is the number one in the whole world.Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy webhosting services, pizza or even manicures.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

Bitcoin is the new type of crypto currency as of now. It is also being g named as a digital currency by many people. Users are really loving the use of it because it is very beneficial to people. It is also coined by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:37 AM

Make sense?

For me bitcoin is a hope for us because bitcoin can give a money to buy anything and i think because of bitcoin many people become rich someday if they believe in bitcoin.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:43:20 AM

Make sense?

For me bitcoin is a hope for us because bitcoin can give a money to buy anything and i think because of bitcoin many people become rich someday if they believe in bitcoin.

For me bitcoin is a money for people need or help for us so that some of people thanks of this forum because he\she give a chance to become a rich..

Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:16:40 AM

bitcoin is digital money, it has many benefits for the user, besides it is risky for the investor. From the internet, one can earn bitcoins by many ways.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Bitcoin is a CURRENCY same as dollars. In every country the value of bitcoin is equal. Value of bitcoin is changing/flactuating just like the other currencies world wide. In my opinion, bitcoin can be a good world wide currency because its value does not change worldwide.
Krishan_94

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

Bit coin is the first digital currency which was born in 2009. This gave the birth to crypto world. Now bitcoin is the main medium of crypto currency.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:45 AM

The currency not presented as coin. Online money that is not issued by any authority or treasury, neither can be control by them.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Make sense?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, the first and still the biggest example of its type. At its core, it’s a new form of digital asset, created through a canny combination of encryption and peer-to-peer networking.

If you own a bitcoin, what you actually control is a secret digital key you can use to prove to anyone on the network that a certain amount of bitcoin is yours.

If you spend that bitcoin, you tell the entire network that you have transferred ownership of it and use the same key to prove that you are really you. In that respect, your key is similar to a password that allows you access to your money, except with no possibility of resetting your key if you lose it. Anyone else who manages to discover your key would gain total, irreversible control over your cash. The history of all the transactions made is a lasting record of who owns which bitcoin: that record is called the “blockchain”.
Ermegay

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: