Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:48:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Bitcoin?  (Read 4988 times)
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Bitcoin is one types of crypto currency.Maximum online marketing system depending on bitcoin.The Bitcoin make a chines man who's name is Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.People can make lots off money by bitcoin if he know about this properly.People can treading with this and make huge profit within few time also can shopping via online using bitcoin from sitting at their home.Most interesting thing is nowadays many countries bank accept bitcoin by this facilities people can exchange their bitcoin easily with their own currency.
perto01

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

For example, I will start with the obvious: Bitcoin is internet money

Is this a perfect explanation? Of course not. This is where you come in.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

So I will repeat the starting point: Bitcoin is internet money
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency. Its conception is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency. Its conception is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.
Bitcoin is actually a digital money that can be access using your own gadget such as android phone, laptop or desktop computer. Also you need a internet connection before you can access it. It can also be your asset since it is money so you can earn it by your own knowledge as long aa you have kniwledge on how to earn it. There are so many ways of earning that kind of cryptocurrency.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency and the first decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is a worldwide payment system, it can be used for buy or sell items from anyone or companies that accept bitcoin as payment. Its not a physical money, it only exist online.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

bitcoin for me is a job where I earn a lot of money even though I'm in my home and I take care of my child, I'm overwhelming the other people working in bigger companies who are earning money because I'm still at home.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

This is the defination about bitcoin.Bitcoin is a digital currency and also called by crypto-currency that is not backed by any country's central bank or government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment .Bitcoin-to-Bitcoin transactions are made by digitally exchanging anonymous, heavily encrypted hash codes across a peer-to-peer (P2P) network. The P2P network monitors and verifies the transfer of Bitcoins between users. Each user's Bitcoins are stored in a program called a digital wallet, which also holds each address the user sends and receives Bitcoins from, as well as a private key known only to the user.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Make sense?

I like how you want to help those who don't know much about bitcoin but i would be glad to share some information about bitcoin base on what i have learned here in this forum. What is bitcoin? Internet money, digital currency, bitcoin is generated when one person buy with the use of fiat money, bitcoin is decentralized which means no one control the flow of bitcoin. Bitcoin had it's value because of fiat money.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

bitcoin is crypto curency,
crypto curency this mean digital curency, digital money and can convert fiat money , real money
Bitcoin is digital currency that can be convert into cash, and that cash can be tranfer or send to your relatives. Bitcoin is digital money is so easy to transact and to invest, you can buy load or paying bills by using this digital money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Bitcoin is on the one hand a virtual currency type cryptographic currency and on the other hand a peer-to-peer payment system, presented by a person under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

Make sense?

What is Bitcoin?
Many people think that Bitcoin is a very confusing thing, whereas Bitcoin is something that is simple to understand.
If asked what is bitcoin (abbreviated BTC), then the simplest explanation is:

bitcoin is a decentralized global transaction cash system.
shhvhd

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

I think bitcoin is a place where you can invest a little money and get huge payout.

Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. One of the great things about it is that its owners can make totally anonymous millionaires. Most of the people who encrypt the wallet most people are not known to the outside world, but as long as the virtual millionaire himself unwilling to make public, will have been so.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency present in the blockchain and plays a very important role in the development of cryptocurrencies.
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

Make sense?

What is Bitcoin? Here is my opinion.
Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency that was released in 2008. It can be exchanged and traded directly with any Internet-connected device without the need of a financial intermediary. , no one managed, the transaction is completely done immediately & anonymously. The transaction is clear on blockchain.info!

Example: You are in Vietnam to send money to the US only few operations, the US party received money immediately.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

bitcoin is a currency that has a high value for snagat and itangible-shaped or not visible but there and forms online and beat all currencies in the world and its value was very high and get it very difficult and already popular worldwide taua worldwide already know bitcoin.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

Bitcoin is the leading electronic currency in the crydto market. Bitcoin is the magnet of the world. Bitcoin was born in 2009, at a cost of only $ 0.01. But at the beginning of 2018, bitcoin costs increased by $ 11527. Bitcoin always attracts big investors. Especially attract young people who aspire to get rich. Bitcoin is used by many countries to trade things with ease. The future will have a lot of bitcoin ATM towers in the states. Very convenient. Join the bitcoin to start today.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency that was released in 2008. It can be exchanged and traded directly with any Internet-connected device without the need of a financial intermediary. , no one managed, the transaction is completely done immediately & anonymously.
Bitcoin is the most prevalent codec, first introduced, and most widely used in e-commerce. As everyone, companies, businesses want to pay Bitcoin to reduce costs, reduce the fraud rate when buying.
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:27 AM

Make sense?

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, coded and released in 2009. The way Bitcoin works differs completely from the normal currency, without any individual or organization managing it. Transactional bitcoin transactions.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

For me bitcoin is a very valuable digital asset, I did not expect that bitcoin development since I knew a year ago could be this fast, it makes me regret because a year ago buy bitcoin for $ 800 and then I sell when the price is $ 1200 and I think bitcoin never can rise again because the price of $ 1200 happened more than 2 months.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency. It is the first decentralized digital currency that was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is more efficient and convenient way to transfer money across the world. Bitcoin is good for investment purposes and to buy it at a low price and hold it for sometime and sell it at high price at right time. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products as well as services.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gamebitcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

For me, it is an currency through which we can buy, sell, exchange from other currencies.

Even more the one of the best digital currency.
We can also invest in bitcoin and gain profit in future ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: