Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-07-01] Introducing the ‘Do Nothing Technologies’ Blockchain-Based ICO  (Read 3462 times)
Terraformer (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

Today I am pleased to publicly announce the “Do Nothing for You” Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The Do Nothing Technologies (DNT) token sale will begin next month, and all are welcome to send their bitcoin and ethereum to the smart-contract protected DNT address. This crowd sale will offer tokens that have no purpose, assets that do nothing, and an upfront promise that our team will “do absolutely nothing for you,” but will make me very rich.

Announcing the “Do Nothing for You” Token Sale Offering Far More Promise Than Any ICO to Date

Introducing the 'Do Nothing Technologies' Blockchain-Based ICO

Interestingly enough I’ve found that I possess the skills to easily create a token sale utilizing a ‘virtual machine’ and a couple thousand bucks. My team and I have created a fantastic website covered with fancy little graphics, a place where you can read our white paper, and be able to purchase our DNT blockchain tokens. The white paper is very detailed with only a few paragraphs which were approved by my attorneys. It states the true intentions of the DNT token sale and the roadmap we’ve prepared for the future.

“The DNT sale is not an investment or a token that possesses any value,” explains our white paper filled with blockchain word salad and loosely related math. “The purpose of the “Do Nothing for You” blockchain is simple to understand. You give us bitcoins and ether, and we promise we will fill our pockets with wealth and not help you in the least.”

"You can guarantee our tokens will have absolutely no benefit for you, but for us, it’s a different story."

Read more about this: https://news.bitcoin.com/introducing-do-nothing-technologies-blockchain-ico/

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Brilliant!

Is this Polybius/Hashcoins clone?  Grin Grin

Looking forwards to reading hundreds of shill account posts about vast & fast profits for everyone......

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

I see no reason why this won't be an amazingly successful ICO. The coin is exactly what people are looking for: guaranteed to make somebody wealthy, yet not overburdened with complicated and dubious technology.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:48:31 AM

I find this post really funny but it speaks of what is happening right now in the ICO sphere. A lot of people are already complaining that we are now seeing a barrage of ICOs which many can just be "making money out of thin air" kind of thing. There have been many analysis that we are now getting garbage in all forms and types.

The thing is that while we are all open for new ideas and innovations, it should not be at the expense of our wallets as many of these introduced ICOs will turn out to be worthless. But this is the kind of situation we would have when we are deregulated...had it been the same as that of IPO where everything is scrutinized by authorities then the situation will not be the same.

Now, having said that, are we not all dreaming of deregulation and decentralization? What we are witnessing is that of our human nature just taking advantage of the eager market to make some money...sometimes big money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: