Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund  (Read 27590 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

We sold 400 Million coins before the ICO for $12 Mn, which is clearly mentioned on the website. We have raised 232 ETH so far during the ICO.

Congratulation. Targetcoin is legit project, the coin is real, I had the coin. I think the developers just need to execute the project. The ICo campaign will be supported by all the bounty participants. so keep working for the projects . Seein the response If I am allowed to predict , the ICO will end before the due date.
TargetCoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

In which place is your company. That would be interesting to know before investing  

Registered in Singapore. Team is based out of Singapore and India.

Target Coin -World's First Bonus Paying CryptoFund
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
TargetCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

Thank you everyone for the support and your faith in Target Coin.

www.tgtcoins.com/ico
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

I think targetcoin traders may post some weekly or monthly trading results or reports, constant positive results will boost confidence in targetcoin and investors will invest more.

DrMsEr

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

target coin is the best coin to invest at the moment, They are not like other scam coins posting shills here and there, they are just focusing on customer support and are striving to build their platform.
Good Luck Rohan and Team.
TargetCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

We are on Coin Telegraph!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/target-coin-offers-first-ever-bonus-paying-crypto-fund

www.tgtcoins.com/ico
DrMsEr

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

Great man. I appreciate all the work Smiley
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1445

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:15:31 AM

@TargetCoin. I am curious on how thoroughly tested your machine learning program is especially with how large the moves are in cryptocoins. Have you tested it before organizing the ICO? For how long and would you care to share the results with us?

Thank you. This is a good project and created in perfect timing with the present state of the cryptosphere.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TargetCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:16:50 AM

@TargetCoin. I am curious on how thoroughly tested your machine learning program is especially with how large the moves are in cryptocoins. Have you tested it before organizing the ICO? For how long and would you care to share the results with us?

Thank you. This is a good project and created in perfect timing with the present state of the cryptosphere.

Hi, yes we have thoroughly tested and improving the algorithms.

We will not have the entire capital pool traded by the algorithms. There will be some mid-term and long-term manual trades.

With the algorithms, we achieved an impressive sharpe ratio of 2.1 , a low portfolio volatility of only 17.8% and a maximum daily drawdown of only 3.6% when cryptos were down as much as 30% in a day. We have tested it over a period of past 3 months and in the process of improving the results for generating crypto markets' best risk-adjusted returns.

Thank You.

www.tgtcoins.com/ico
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

Everybody should be thankful specially this times that the project is doing better and I know in myself that this will really be successful for coming days and even months. Of course the cryptosphere is really created to be promising and with regards to the large moves, it could gather more ideas and most of the participants will be educated with the system. As a part of this campaign I am always positive and believed that all thing will go into bigger possibilities.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

I really need to think well about investing. Many ico are scam. But this sounds pretty good.
Maybe I should invest a small amount of ETH
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:29:14 PM

402,480,499.20 Target Coins sold as on July 23, 2017, 12:23:09 PM forum time. It is definately a great achievement for the promoters as well as the investors. Going by the speed of the sales, it will soon fulfil the target of 1.34 billion coins.
TargetCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

We have paid out first and second week's bounties. Anyone who did not receive the coins or received fewer coins message us with your MEW wallet address and your social media bounty links.

Thank you everyone for your time, interest and marketing Target Coin.

www.tgtcoins.com/ico
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

what is the price difference between pre-ICO and ICO?
all 400 million were sold during the pre-ICO?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

That's quite impressive and congratulations for getting on Cointelegraph. I am going to write a good review on the project but have to spend some time now to read more about the details. I like projects that give dividends.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:06:46 PM

402,480,499.20 Target Coins sold as on July 23, 2017, 12:23:09 PM forum time. It is definately a great achievement for the promoters as well as the investors. Going by the speed of the sales, it will soon fulfil the target of 1.34 billion coins.
Wow thats good news to us and for sure in the next few days many investor will invest to target coin because they see the potential . I also invest to this project last few days ago and for sure once ICO ends and it will listed to the exchanges site we earn a lot of profit. So hurry up invest to the target coin and for sure you will become glad because you earn a lot of profit.invest 5 ethereum and you will get bonus.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:32:44 AM

I really need to think well about investing. Many ico are scam. But this sounds pretty good.
Maybe I should invest a small amount of ETH

The earlier the better it should be if you want to go in. There are already testimonials of great achievement with this coin project. Find below quote as a pointer too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
trav_d

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

I find this project really interesting and would love to invest but I have a question:

If I understand correctly all the money in the fund has to be raised during the ICO and there is no way to increase the money under your management afterwards since you always pay out 85% of the profits, right? This seems problematic to me as you'll hardly be able to grow your business. The 10% management fee will always stay the same, so the 15% performance fee is your only additional stream of income. In your white paper you state as long term goals:

"Target Coin is set to become a leading crypto asset fund with more than $500 Mn assets under management by 2019."

How is this supposed to work if you don't raise that money during the ICO? Or am I completely missing something here?
Thanks for answering!
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

I think targetcoin traders may post some weekly or monthly trading results or reports, constant positive results will boost confidence in targetcoin and investors will invest more.

This ^^^^, it is good to see that the project making headway. I second the quoted post by reiterating the point already made that if Targetcoin shows positive results by posting them here, It will help boost investor confidence and attract more investors to the ICO.
maxindex

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:44:36 PM

Why do you guys keep ICO? Why not enhance the existing platform? They nearly function the same but the difference is just the technical side. You could try to incorporate into them, like what NXT dev team is doing. It is wasting of the resource, money and homan power etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: