Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&#  (Read 71050 times)
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

i have joined your facebook bounty. glad to work with you sir.
Blocklancer (OP)

Activity: 280

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Sir .. please answer our one question ..
So everyone is not worried and does not think negatively about this project ..
Why does ICO stop?
Explain in detail to us, so we can be more calm

Hi,

actually we had a statement on our webpage for some days describing the whole situation. Here is the whole statement:

Dear supporters!

As you may have recognized, we are currently not able to reach the minimum funding. Therefore we decided to cancel the running ICO. We thank all early investors and all of them get refunded after the 5. September. If somebody doesn't know, how to get refunded, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.

Blocklancer is a great and unique project, but the current situation is very difficult. We did an in-depth analysis, why it was not possible for us to reach the goal. The key point is that we had not enough money for advertising and therefore our exposure in media was not broad enough. Our social media presence is very high, but we were not able to reach out to the masses. Another problem is that the market situation is currently very problematic. Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.
We believe in the idea of a distributed freelancing platform and we have a great plan to continue.   In September or October, we will launch a pre-ICO (with max cap 500 ETH), where everybody has the possibility to get Lancer Tokens for the rate 1ETH : 20,000 LNC. Everybody who invested in the current ICO will get LNC for the rate 1ETH : 25,000 LNC. This way we want to incentivize everyone, who is a loyal Blocklancer supporter. Moreover we are creating a demo platform and every investor in the pre-sale will have the possibility to become an early-tester of the platform. The bounty campaign will be extended until the pre-sale ends and the participants will get 2% of the raised money from the pre-sale.

The money raised from the pre-sale will be invested in advertising for the actual ICO, which is planned in winter (maybe December or January). 
We will also release an official Slack and Telegram channel very soon. We still think that the community is the most precious asset and we are always very happy to get constructive feedback from all of you.  We think that with this plan we can reach our goal to revolutionize the freelancing market and we are highly motivated to work on this project all day!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

I think they will!
----
Hi, Sir @Blocklancer!

My code 450sig and I was a Jr.Member when I joined.

My rank on the forum was improved. Will the stake change automatically or should I change the signature?

Hi,

yes we update automatically.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
dev hope you can explain the calculation of my stake, i guess so slow to increase,,,,??

Hi,

we will do a new update of the stakes by today. You should see your new stakes then.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

MOSSAD

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

i'm join social media and signature campaing
success for your project
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:17 PM

success for your project

Hi,

thanks a lot  for joining us!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:55:04 PM

Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Few ICO already was success which were going after CoinDash trable. CoinDash token already making *5 profit from ICO price. It was a bad example which is not explain fail of your ICO.

We believe in the idea of a distributed freelancing platform and we have a great plan to continue.   In September or October, we will launch a pre-ICO (with max cap 500 ETH), where everybody has the possibility to get Lancer Tokens for the rate 1ETH : 20,000 LNC. Everybody who invested in the current ICO will get LNC for the rate 1ETH : 25,000 LNC. This way we want to incentivize everyone, who is a loyal Blocklancer supporter. Moreover we are creating a demo platform and every investor in the pre-sale will have the possibility to become an early-tester of the platform. The bounty campaign will be extended until the pre-sale ends and the participants will get 2% of the raised money from the pre-sale.

You planned to extend bounty campaign on 1-2 months? And pay 2% from 500ETH? Is i understand correct? Actual price of ETH is 301$. 500*301*2%=3010$
Bounty campaign was started 02 July it is already 44 days. You want extend it 30-60 days more and pay 3010$ for everybody?
Pls say to me that i am mistaken somewhere!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Few ICO already was success which were going after CoinDash trable. CoinDash token already making *5 profit from ICO price. It was a bad example which is not explain fail of your ICO.

You planned to extend bounty campaign on 1-2 months? And pay 2% from 500ETH? Is i understand correct? Actual price of ETH is 301$. 500*301*2%=3010$
Bounty campaign was started 02 July it is already 44 days. You want extend it 30-60 days more and pay 3010$ for everybody?
Pls say to me that i am mistaken somewhere!

Hi,

Of course this was not the only problem and we clearly said in our statement that this is not the only problem. A key problem was that we had not enough money to advertise stronger during the ICO, therefore we are doing a pre-sale now before the main ICO.

The bounty participants do not get a share of the ETH, they get a share of all the generated tokens. This means they get 2% of the tokens that are now generated in the pre-sale and 2% of the tokens that are generated in the main ICO.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

lol, as i said nobody with brains wants to invest in scam projects anymore

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

success for your project

Hi,

thanks a lot  for joining us!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

why you still accepting new bounty participant when your project was failed collecting fund
how you will pay them if your project was failed ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

Hello Blocklancer team, Because of this very long delay, I will be looking for another project to join. My question is, if I remove my signature, will I keep the stakes that I've already earned from the sig bounty?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

nice info  Grin
buzness-game

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

Hello. Why i don't have stakes?

Hello. I'm write article more 200 words and more 500 visitors. Please confirm it in bounty panel. Thank you!

Joined to signature campaign.
My code : 3673sig
Thank you!

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

Hello Blocklancer team, Because of this very long delay, I will be looking for another project to join. My question is, if I remove my signature, will I keep the stakes that I've already earned from the sig bounty?

Hi,

yes you will keep your stakes Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:58:15 AM

Hello. Why i don't have stakes?

Hello. I'm write article more 200 words and more 500 visitors. Please confirm it in bounty panel. Thank you!

Joined to signature campaign.
My code : 3673sig
Thank you!

Hi,

The update of the stakes takes some time, because many people are participating right now.
Sorry for your inconvenience. You will get your stakes soon.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:59:03 AM

I JOINT SIG CAMPAIGN. now i update my rank from jr member to member

Hi,

no problem, we detect this automatically Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

konflikkastil

Activity: 880
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

Why does ICO stop?

Hi,

actually we had a statement on our webpage for some days describing the whole situation. Here is the whole statement:

Dear supporters!

As you may have recognized, we are currently not able to reach the minimum funding. Therefore we decided to cancel the running ICO. We thank all early investors and all of them get refunded after the 5. September. If somebody doesn't know, how to get refunded, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.

Blocklancer is a great and unique project, but the current situation is very difficult. We did an in-depth analysis, why it was not possible for us to reach the goal. The key point is that we had not enough money for advertising and therefore our exposure in media was not broad enough. Our social media presence is very high, but we were not able to reach out to the masses. Another problem is that the market situation is currently very problematic. Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.

The money raised from the pre-sale will be invested in advertising for the actual ICO, which is planned in winter (maybe December or January). 
We will also release an official Slack and Telegram channel very soon. We still think that the community is the most precious asset and we are always very happy to get constructive feedback from all of you.  We think that with this plan we can reach our goal to revolutionize the freelancing market and we are highly motivated to work on this project all day!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
I'm a little disappointed to hear this news .. hopefully .. for the future this project will be more developed and can reach the target that has been planned ..

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Why does ICO stop?

Hi,

Dear supporters!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
I'm a little disappointed to hear this news .. hopefully .. for the future this project will be more developed and can reach the target that has been planned ..

Hi,

we made already a huge step forward! Soon the demo version will  be released. Many people are interested in our pre-sale and the major ICO will be big.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

I am join the campaign blocklancer bounty program to earn rewards. Support the project..
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

I am join the campaign blocklancer bounty program to earn rewards. Support the project..

Hi,

thanks a lot for joining!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

kelstasy

Activity: 130

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

3754sig

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: