Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&#  (Read 71049 times)
Blocklancer (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

Dear Bounty supporters!

We are happy to have been able to reach the max-cap for the pre-sale! Without your participation that wouldn't have been possible.
We are very thankful for all our bounty participants. Big Thank You to all of you!!! Cheesy

Currently we are planning howto continue the bounty campaign. We will also update all of your stakes soon! Sorry that the update was delayed. That was because we worked day and night on the Pre-Sale and as you can see everything worked smoothly - No problems at all Smiley

The bounty will continue until the end of our ICO, which is planned in winter 2017/18. We know that this is a long period of time. Leaving the campaign temporarily will of course not have any effects on your collected stakes. We designed the bounty i a very flexible way to not force any people to carry our signature campaign for the whole period of the bounty. This means you can leave the campaign whenever you like and rejoin again. That is no problem.

The bounty competition (ranking) also continues until the end of the Pre-Sale. Keep in mind that the winner has the possibility to win lots of our Lancer Tokens.

With this huge success, that we reached in the pre-sale, Blocklancer gained lots of Momentum to continue growing from day to day. The future of Blocklancer definitely looks bright! We will also release an alpha-version of the Blocklancer platform soon after the Pre-Sale. With the running platform Blocklancer will attract even more people.

Again, "Big Thank you!" to all of you. We are happy that you are supporting us and Blocklancer definitely has the best community!

PS: We also have a Slack-channel for the Bounty campaign: https://blocklancer-slack.herokuapp.com/ and a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jw4wCsm
If you have specific questions please get in contact with us. We are always there to answer your questions!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

2896sig
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:10:48 AM

End of ICO and Bounties until winter! That is great news. Sadly, I would like to request if we can remove the four day rule in posting #Blocklancer posts? Very difficult specially for those who has other things to do and sometimes forget.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:25:11 AM

Joined bounty twitter, face.

Nice project, it's success!

Thanks Dev!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:53:29 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:11:50 AM by creativeeditors

Dear Bounty supporters!

We are happy to have been able to reach the max-cap for the pre-sale! Without your participation that wouldn't have been possible.
We are very thankful for all our bounty participants. Big Thank You to all of you!!! Cheesy

Currently we are planning howto continue the bounty campaign. We will also update all of your stakes soon! Sorry that the update was delayed. That was because we worked day and night on the Pre-Sale and as you can see everything worked smoothly - No problems at all Smiley

The bounty will continue until the end of our ICO, which is planned in winter 2017/18. We know that this is a long period of time. Leaving the campaign temporarily will of course not have any effects on your collected stakes. We designed the bounty i a very flexible way to not force any people to carry our signature campaign for the whole period of the bounty. This means you can leave the campaign whenever you like and rejoin again. That is no problem.

The bounty competition (ranking) also continues until the end of the Pre-Sale. Keep in mind that the winner has the possibility to win lots of our Lancer Tokens.

With this huge success, that we reached in the pre-sale, Blocklancer gained lots of Momentum to continue growing from day to day. The future of Blocklancer definitely looks bright! We will also release an alpha-version of the Blocklancer platform soon after the Pre-Sale. With the running platform Blocklancer will attract even more people.

Again, "Big Thank you!" to all of you. We are happy that you are supporting us and Blocklancer definitely has the best community!

PS: We also have a Slack-channel for the Bounty campaign: https://blocklancer-slack.herokuapp.com/ and a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Jw4wCsm
If you have specific questions please get in contact with us. We are always there to answer your questions!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

wow congrats dev, by the way i'm create video content for support blocklancer
check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eAizzQHF8&app=desktop
Investdig

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

it's beautiful it's TOP !!! I the JOIN !!!
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

Dear Bounty supporters!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

wow congrats dev, by the way i'm create video content for support blocklancer
check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eAizzQHF8&app=desktop

Hi,

wow that's an impressive video! Thank you very much!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

stake for twitter and facebook why not count?

sometimes you need to wait some hours before the count starts , check later if you just subscribed to the bounty

I've been waiting a few days after doing the job at bounty sosmed, but the calculations remain unchanged.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

Now, this is a dev, thank you for recognizing our effort. Personally I can say I am happy to be part of this project
and rest assured that I will continue my support until the end of ICO.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
thealex12

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:25:10 AM

stake for twitter and facebook why not count?

sometimes you need to wait some hours before the count starts , check later if you just subscribed to the bounty

I've been waiting a few days after doing the job at bounty sosmed, but the calculations remain unchanged.

Hi,
We are making some updates on the platform and website itself. It might take more time than usual for your stakes to appear.

Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

4825sig
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

Dear Bounty supporters!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Great news. Joined twitter bounty!
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

very very long campaign if wait to next year, why dev not distributed the first phase of ico bounty?

are dev can give a acurate data of participant if the participant can quit and rejoined again?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
thealex12

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

very very long campaign if wait to next year, why dev not distributed the first phase of ico bounty?

are dev can give an accurate data of participant if the participant can quit and rejoined again?

You can always freely quit the bounty campaign without losing your stakes. The moment you re-join you'll still have your correspondent stakes.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

I turned hero member level, and already changed my signature according to that level.

How can i change blocklancer bounty level?

Thanks
AbuZaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:01:08 AM

Hello, I'm doing all the retweets in fb and twitter, but my stakes have not changed for a long time. Please correct.
Connected as @Abu3aki
Connected as 109060516473115
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:19:47 AM

I turned hero member level, and already changed my signature according to that level.

How can i change blocklancer bounty level?

Thanks

Hi,

the level changes automatically.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

sir my facebook stake is not increasing any problem sir? and when the contribution of bounty..thanks sir...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

sir my facebook stake is not increasing any problem sir? and when the contribution of bounty..thanks sir...

Hi,

We are currently working on the update. Sorry for the delay. The contribution of the bounty will be after the ICO.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Hi Dev, my rank will upgrade to next level today or tomorow. Is there something i must do to update my eligible stakes reward ?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: