Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SC coin keep dumping - :(  (Read 7486 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

I also invested a small amount of SC. I keep my hopes up with SC eventhough they released the obelisk, I think it will not much help to increase its value. The developers of this project are very active so no need to worry if the dumping will continue, it will definitely a good long term investment.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

It will be dumped more probably but I believe it in the long term not short term.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future
Panic selling maybe?
I don't know, it seems they are too cheap now, i think it is time to buy some siacoin and sell them later.

I invested in SiaCoin when the price was at @750 now the price is below @500 which hurts me a lot saying the truth, I believe that siacoin will rise later this month (because I invested Tongue) but the price started to get dumped from Day 1 when "they" introduced the Asics, maybe they are mining now and dumping the price?

Loosing 1/3 of the investment hurts for sure. But you bought on a very, very high level, and maybe this was the right lesson to learn for you, not buying on peaks again, not buying after a x25 rise ...

In my opinion, SC will recover and rise further on. Decentralized storage will be the future for everyone, who won't give his private data into the hands of big, non transparent companies. And Sia is the best competitor on the market by now, with a trustworthy team of developers. The asic will be delivered in march 2018 - as far as I know. So noone is able to mine SCs with it now. I think that the actual drop is a consequence of cashing out profits from the last month, combined with panic sells of the ones which came in too late, combined with a subliminal feeling of uncertainty.
I can't - and I won't - advise anything to others.
But if I where in your position, I would hold the coins.

We never know when a coin is going to get dumped or pumped, so do I, I thought that at that time SC is going to reach 1k so I was ethinking that it's a good time to buy and sell at 1k later but that still didn't happend, but if within a month the price gets doubled (now to 1k) then It's not a problem for me.

Right now is a bad time to invest in crypto for quick profit, so if your intention is X2 quick, forget about it.

BUT, for long term (1-2 years+) it is still a good time to invest. Best advice I can give you now is with a good project like this one, put your coins in a safe place and just forget it for quite some time, you will gain much more this way.

I definitely agree with you on this, I think now is not really the right time to invest and gain profits. But for long term yes, this would be the right time to buy altcoins because the prices are its lowest and just leave them for a couple of years. At least that's what I'm doing though.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

x 16 since march 2017 in BTC
=
x 30 in fiat in only 4 month

Is this not enough for the moment ... ?

Exactly SC was cheap 4 montsh ago. But now is not. 500 satoshi is a lot. But on other hand 99% of crypto now looks like expensive. I just dont know anymore.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

Yes the end of this SC continues dumping, I think it's just panic selling, I'm sure SC will peak again, so stay up and do not panic  Wink
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

I think the price will dump even further for the next month or so, and will hopefully starting climbing back up again around Fall 2017 and Winter 2018.
Just put your order on the low price and wait your order will be automatically gets execute. I think the next week we will see the bullish trend again and i gonna calculate my profit too. But remember all of coins in the bearish trend now.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future
Panic selling maybe?
I don't know, it seems they are too cheap now, i think it is time to buy some siacoin and sell them later.

I invested in SiaCoin when the price was at @750 now the price is below @500 which hurts me a lot saying the truth, I believe that siacoin will rise later this month (because I invested Tongue) but the price started to get dumped from Day 1 when "they" introduced the Asics, maybe they are mining now and dumping the price?

Loosing 1/3 of the investment hurts for sure. But you bought on a very, very high level, and maybe this was the right lesson to learn for you, not buying on peaks again, not buying after a x25 rise ...

In my opinion, SC will recover and rise further on. Decentralized storage will be the future for everyone, who won't give his private data into the hands of big, non transparent companies. And Sia is the best competitor on the market by now, with a trustworthy team of developers. The asic will be delivered in march 2018 - as far as I know. So noone is able to mine SCs with it now. I think that the actual drop is a consequence of cashing out profits from the last month, combined with panic sells of the ones which came in too late, combined with a subliminal feeling of uncertainty.

We never know when a coin is going to get dumped or pumped, so do I, I thought that at that time SC is going to reach 1k so I was ethinking that it's a good time to buy and sell at 1k later but that still didn't happend, but if within a month the price gets doubled (now to 1k) then It's not a problem for me.

Right now is a bad time to invest in crypto for quick profit, so if your intention is X2 quick, forget about it.

BUT, for long term (1-2 years+) it is still a good time to invest. Best advice I can give you now is with a good project like this one, put your coins in a safe place and just forget it for quite some time, you will gain much more this way.

Things are going very bad, bought at @750 now the price is at @300s, what's happening guys, why the price is so low and I can say that this is the highest crash that happened to SIA, isn't it? The price is 50% lower than it was before, are really these ASICS mining and selling their coins so they are dumping?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

I think the price will dump even further for the next month or so, and will hopefully starting climbing back up again around Fall 2017 and Winter 2018.
Just put your order on the low price and wait your order will be automatically gets execute. I think the next week we will see the bullish trend again and i gonna calculate my profit too. But remember all of coins in the bearish trend now.
wait and start to gain profits, its really a hard time knowing whats the dip but inside crypto bouncing back is always follow, so prepare
and wait until your buy zone got filled up then sell it when you feel you already gaining more not too greedy because correction is always
there too.
Supercell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Thinking this might be a reasonable bet around 300 if it continues on its current trajectory.
For now I'm sticking with LTC and USDT, cut losses time, HODL and all that carries to high an opportunity cost in this market I think.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Panic selling maybe?

Things are going very bad, bought at @750 now the price is at @300s, what's happening guys, why the price is so low and I can say that this is the highest crash that happened to SIA, isn't it? The price is 50% lower than it was before, are really these ASICS mining and selling their coins so they are dumping?
Not, I know ASIC mining SC can't buy at now, you just can order and waiting 2018 to receive ASIC. Maybe, the whale know this news can create panic seller because all people are know Asic + GPU = death price altcoin Grin
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

Haha, just memes buying and MLM lol! When know the news Asic mining SC released, I sold all SC with high price @800 sat and bid order @300 sat again. And now, very happy with panic seller everywhere and give me opportunity to buy SC cheap price again
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:25:29 PM

Haha, just memes buying and MLM lol! When know the news Asic mining SC released, I sold all SC with high price @800 sat and bid order @300 sat again. And now, very happy with panic seller everywhere and give me opportunity to buy SC cheap price again

I should have sold at 800 too, but had too much faith. I sold at 473 and bought again at 380. I don't think we will see 300 ever. In fact we're seeing some safety net around 350.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:26:35 PM

Not, I know ASIC mining SC can't buy at now, you just can order and waiting 2018 to receive ASIC. Maybe, the whale know this news can create panic seller because all people are know Asic + GPU = death price altcoin Grin

I'm not sure what is happening in the backstage but the situation of altcoins is very bad right now, all coins are dumped very much and the volume of 24h trading is very low, not sure if the traders are on holidays since it is the first week of July!
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:36:17 PM

just hold and wait, I also bought it before dump, but I believe in bright future of this coin
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

I'm not sure what is happening in the backstage but the situation of altcoins is very bad right now, all coins are dumped very much and the volume of 24h trading is very low, not sure if the traders are on holidays since it is the first week of July!
I also think so whether this is the cause of the price slide but I remain calm and save it for the next few months.
I'm sure this coin will be at its peak again.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

Yes sc coin keep dumping and people always say hold it, yes hold it till it die  Grin
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

I sincerely hope a different scenario that the price will rise at least to get to positive zero and then sell
But I see that the other altcoin also drop drastically even though BTC is growing
currypto

Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:44:43 PM

Like I said, I doubt we will see less than 350. I think we will actually see increase soon, up until August 1st.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

The problem is the coins all pumped more than 10x = 1000%. So now it is just normal that they cool down a bit.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

We can only speculate whats going on with alt-coin market right now. It been like this last 3 days or so. Bitcoin already experienced a few dips but already recovered now. Although I see LTC jumping, maybe they are dumping and pumping LTC now. Or maybe investors are cashing it out and enjoying the vacation. Alt-coins should not be affected by the Segwit2x activation on bitcoin so I can't really follow what's the cause of all of this dip.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████