Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SC coin keep dumping - :(  (Read 7486 times)
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

SC coin keep on dumping maybe because of correction and panic selling is also can be a big factor why it keeps coming down. But if you have trust in this coin and you believe just like how much you do in bitcoin then you don't have to worry. Hold and wait for the right time to sell.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

The problem is the coins all pumped more than 10x = 1000%. So now it is just normal that they cool down a bit.
If all altcoins price up because of hype then its expected for a price correction which is already happening now which we can see that most alts as of now are on reds and talking about SC. It gradually going down to the bottom and if you bought it when the price is still high then you will feel the panic on which you would really like to cut losses while the price is continuing to dump but if you do have trust on this coin then you should HODL as long as you can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:49:54 AM

The problem is the coins all pumped more than 10x = 1000%. So now it is just normal that they cool down a bit.
If all altcoins price up because of hype then its expected for a price correction which is already happening now which we can see that most alts as of now are on reds and talking about SC. It gradually going down to the bottom and if you bought it when the price is still high then you will feel the panic on which you would really like to cut losses while the price is continuing to dump but if you do have trust on this coin then you should HODL as long as you can.

For new investors don't panic. What matter the most is when you sell not when you buy. I would see this as a great opportunity to buy more on the cheap side.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

Yes i agree, now is not the time to sell sia coin.
Be patient and hold !

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

SC has a number of new features and releases scheduled for this year. Once the panic selling stops and people are able to think (slightly) more clearly, money will again flow into the coin. It has risen so quickly over the past few months that this correction was sure to happen.

To be fair, I didn't think the dip would last this long or drop the price so low but then again crypto never ceases to surprise...
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

sell now buy back under 100 sats dont get rekt noobies
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

Siacoin will be useful project but waiing without news creates dumping situations. I hope developers will care more about this coin's price. Price is sometimes more important than even project itself.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future

Not just SC, almost all currencies are in the same state, it's like a common illness for the whole virtual world. It is making us all anxious, this is taking longer than ever.
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future

Not just SC, almost all currencies are in the same state, it's like a common illness for the whole virtual world. It is making us all anxious, this is taking longer than ever.
If you're anxious about the downtrend you don't understand the market. Rather than an illness, it's a massive opportunity for those who know what they are doing. But people are too blinded by "fast lambos" to properly educate themselves before investing, and instead they just rush in without any real idea of what they are doing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

I hate the moment that I decided to buy this s***tcoin, is eating my profit, it's keep dumping and dumping every min. the worst thing is I can't sell, cuz I'm gonna lose a Lot of money.   Angry
thekingmaker

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

I hate the moment that I decided to buy this s***tcoin, is eating my profit, it's keep dumping and dumping every min. the worst thing is I can't sell, cuz I'm gonna lose a Lot of money.   Angry

and in a year you will say that you allways knew about that coin and it is so good and it was the best thing to buy it..
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

Yum, more SC. Can't wait to get paid.

maxpowerzz92

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:46:50 PM

Yum, more SC. Can't wait to get paid.

Times like now are when fundamentals dictate whether you believe in the longterm prospects of this coin.  Up for you to decide.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:01:49 PM

and in a year you will say that you allways knew about that coin and it is so good and it was the best thing to buy it..
Hindsight is always perfect. Foresight on the other hand - thank God I dumped this coin. Will rebuy when it falls <100 sat
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

Hindsight is always perfect. Foresight on the other hand - thank God I dumped this coin. Will rebuy when it falls <100 sat

I hope that will happen, I'll kiss it and ask for forgiveness  Grin
but right now all my money in SC, BAT, XEM, RDD, and I'm losing every hour. I should sell and buy in low price, but now it's so late to say sorry  Cry
error808

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

I'd chill with SC..i got quite a bit of investment in SC and yeh in major loss at the moment lol

HOWEVER though...I rode through the DGB being dumped down from 150 to 18 sats earlier this year then shooting back up to high

I am confident that SC will bounce back, when is another question and who knows but willing to hold it out!

Smiley
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

Things are going very bad, bought at @750 now the price is at @300s, what's happening guys, why the price is so low and I can say that this is the highest crash that happened to SIA, isn't it? The price is 50% lower than it was before, are really these ASICS mining and selling their coins so they are dumping?
Not, I know ASIC mining SC can't buy at now, you just can order and waiting 2018 to receive ASIC. Maybe, the whale know this news can create panic seller because all people are know Asic + GPU = death price altcoin Grin

I'm not sure what is happening in the backstage but the situation of altcoins is very bad right now, all coins are dumped very much and the volume of 24h trading is very low, not sure if the traders are on holidays since it is the first week of July!

We can only speculate whats going on with alt-coin market right now. It been like this last 3 days or so. Bitcoin already experienced a few dips but already recovered now. Although I see LTC jumping, maybe they are dumping and pumping LTC now. Or maybe investors are cashing it out and enjoying the vacation. Alt-coins should not be affected by the Segwit2x activation on bitcoin so I can't really follow what's the cause of all of this dip.

Litecoin is getting a higher support from the community and from the miners. Litecoins was forgotten by the people but recently they woke up and start investing and mining in Litecoin which I think that it was needed to see Litecoin succeed. But these Asics are making a panic to people because 1 year is a lot and I'm afraid they are currently mining without giving any info to the public.
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

Wow. I'm so dumb for buying back into this coin when I wanted to use the money for trading. But because I didn't receive a withdrawal confirmation e-mail from Poloniex I put the money back in. Bought At 535 and sold now at 275. It's in free fall and I'm not hanging in there without a parachute. Will buy back lower with more coins to go back up. You should also be very smart about your money now.
You could end up as a winner or a loser when this is all over.
greply

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

I was expecting a price correction to happen but I really never thought we would see SC down around 250 again. I thought 350 or so. Crazy dip going on lol
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

I was expecting a price correction to happen but I really never thought we would see SC down around 250 again. I thought 350 or so. Crazy dip going on lol

Like someone else said, these are the times you believe in the coin or not. IMO 250 is fricking amazing. This is the time to make some MAJOR profit again. Another tech that has piqued my interest is Peercoin for its PoS+PoW and sub-chains (thus eliminating the need for lightning network tech), which makes it a good competitor to Bitcoin unless Bitcoin also implements these features (which I hope we see eventually).

If I could buy $10,000 worth of Sia right now I would, hands down.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: