Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌  (Read 32345 times)
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

Just stopping in again to see how the presale went and how long the referral program is open for?

If this can insure virtually any IoT enabled device you have straight through the app then it sounds quite useful

Hi! That's the plan - the vision at least. Any IoT can be insured and we want to build a protocol which allows creating insurances. We'll publish DevUpdate on Monday along with info on Pre-Launch.
The referral will last till ICO.

devs, when the ico?

ICO is scheduled for late September/early October. We plan to announce a precise date soon.

This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%
Referral Program - 1 Stake = 25 USD

Is this still working? So I can invite some my friends and earn for 1 stake for every friend?

Wait, so we will get 1stake for every 1 invited friend which is worth $25? It sounds too good to be true for me, I think no one could give that much money for free just for referring people.
Is the app safe to be installed? Anyone facing any issues while having the app on the phone?

Yes, you are correct. Don't forget it's in AIX tokens. 1 Invite = $25 in AIX, until the cap of 2% reached. It means that this bounty cannot exceed 2% of all issued tokens. If the 2% is reached, the value per stake will be recalculated.
The thought behind this, that instead of promoting through FB/Google Adwords we want to promote it through the community directly. I personally think that people feel more inclined to get the app when their friend shows it rather than by clicking on some Facebook banner.

well its too good to be true for me too but of course you cant stop other people the urge to withdraw it, i just wanted to clarify if this is withrawable after the announcement, i mean wow $2500+ per 100 invites,
im telling this because i have some issue with LBRY that if you refer you will get 5 LBRY then im asking on how to get that 5 lbry they just tell me that they are checking it and wait for announcement, its been a year still i didnt claim that 5 LBRY haha sorry for the english i hope you get my point

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
JonasMatk

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

well its too good to be true for me too but of course you cant stop other people the urge to withdraw it, i just wanted to clarify if this is withrawable after the announcement, i mean wow $2500+ per 100 invites,
im telling this because i have some issue with LBRY that if you refer you will get 5 LBRY then im asking on how to get that 5 lbry they just tell me that they are checking it and wait for announcement, its been a year still i didnt claim that 5 LBRY haha sorry for the english i hope you get my point

We chose to state the amount in fiat equivalent due to total AIX cap not being announced yet.
It will be handed out right after ICO - everyone will receive an email where they will have to submit a short form with their email address and wallet address.

However, we experience some bounty issues at the moment that require rebuilding the whole app Smiley At least we learned not to trust 3rd party APIs easily...
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:03:47 AM

The referral program is a waste because when we promote the app via ref link and they click on it using a computer, of course they will not be able to download the app on a comp and instead they just go straight to Play store/App Store on their Android/iOS and download the app there directly which means we lost the referral and we will not get credited. I suggest you add an option where they need to sign-up (with email address) when they click on our ref link using a computer and then we get credited once they install the app and login using the same email address.

Just my 2 cents...

Let me bump this question again and waiting for Jonas to address this concern....

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

hi dev, is there any detailed information about token sales, i have visited your slack, and this project looks quite interesting even though it is quiet in this thread

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:14:17 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 08:46:51 PM by cattani30

Romanian ANN translation of your project is completed : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171447.0
Romanian Whitepaper completed : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz0wVCqXhkoPdEV3Q1IyZFhNdkU
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:34:09 AM

I had already completed the Hindi translation on 22nd: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039991.new#new and now another hindi ANN thread has been posted. Kindly let me know what's the issue.

sami5031

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:28:48 AM

hello
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

The referral program is a waste because when we promote the app via ref link and they click on it using a computer, of course they will not be able to download the app on a comp and instead they just go straight to Play store/App Store on their Android/iOS and download the app there directly which means we lost the referral and we will not get credited. I suggest you add an option where they need to sign-up (with email address) when they click on our ref link using a computer and then we get credited once they install the app and login using the same email address.

Just my 2 cents...

Let me bump this question again and waiting for Jonas to address this concern....

Is there any info on that?
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

The leading blockchain protocol for digital insurance, Aigang has launched its insurance investment platform demo. The new investment platform invites people to contribute their testnet ETH to see the platform from investor’s point of view. Currently, the platform allows participants to claim daily profits based on the invested amount (ROI).
The insurance investment platform is currently available as a demo on the testnet as the company prepares for an alpha release. With the overall development of the blockchain insurance ecosystem going according to an earlier laid out plan in the official whitepaper, the investment platform will be capable of performing a suite of functions to ensure profitability of all the participants.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Meanwhile, the bounty program has been opened for the application. You will earn AIGANG tokens worth 25 USD for every application you were uploaded.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

The name is very catchy,Hope your business cooperation can make a breakthrough, so people will follow a high degree
LinKxFr

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

Any news on the airdrop ? Smiley

Cheers
louisMTV

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:17:52 AM

reserved.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

Guys, how can I return to my android program back?
I had 12 referals but then deleted app. I have password, wallet number. But there are now only facebook login and google login. But if I have password it should be login via password?

I try login with facebook and google but can't see my referals.

Maybe you changed something in app? Help please.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:58:41 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 04:12:04 AM by moonblocks

Is there a different referral link for Android phones?

I've tried it on an iPhone and it works but won't open from an Android phone clicking the referral link URL: https://twitter.com/themoonparadigm/status/919047252701614080

Edit: Works with Firefox but not Chrome

kailzer

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Ok, I have downloaded the app, submitted a review on playstore, my friends have downloaded and registered but the stake remains 0.

How do I get assistance on this?
LDS4ever

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

Looking forward to the sale on Nov 15th!
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:38:17 PM

hi dev, is there any detailed information about token sales, i have visited your slack, and this project looks quite interesting even though it is quiet in this thread

https://aigang.network

TOKEN SALE
Start : 15th November at 1PM UTC
Exchange rate : 1 ETH = 2000 AIX tokens.
Early bird bonus >>
During first hour of Token Sale : 15% more AIX tokens (1ETH = 2300 AIX)
During second hour - 10% more AIX tokens (1ETH = 2200 AIX)

Whitelist registration : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUfjY28-ajJ_qx9yENpU9VePfbAlaaCi_pf5Q7C1ozxZX1rA/viewform

https://medium.com/aigang-network/token-sale-for-aigang-network-opens-on-15th-november-a3e8928493cb

Ok, I have downloaded the app, submitted a review on playstore, my friends have downloaded and registered but the stake remains 0.

Go to http://bounty.aigang.network and after that, submit your activity here :
APP REVIEW >> http://bounty.aigang.network/review
APP REFERRALS >> http://bounty.aigang.network/referrals

Note
* Please note that you are able to fill this form until 1st Novomber, 2017. After this date wallets will not be accepted.
* Provide only your personal ether wallet address, no exchange address are accepted.
* All your stakes are counted following the rules provided in your website: http://bounty.aigang.network

AIGANG APP
Google Play Store > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigang.aigangapp
Apple App Store > http://iostestflight.aigang.network

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
agsta_11

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

Please fill the claim form here https://bounty.aigang.network/claims and it will be solved by the dev team.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

how do I get my tokens? installed the app and went in through facebook it is linked to mail kunapeks@yandex.ru also invited partners, and still left a review in playmarket with mail freakslot2016@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: