Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Altcoins the new "Penny Stocks" ? Will they take over Wall Street?  (Read 4283 times)
daniel244king (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

I bought Litecoin when it was $0.03 USD.

THE KING OF COINS
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

No you didn't.
And why are you "member" status then ?
Abandoned your other account for some reason ?
I also suspect i know who you are too.. and no that is not a good thing.
You are like a cock roach here in crypto.

Why ask a stupid question with the topic here ?
Did you even Google search what exactly a PennyStock is technically ?

I love how you guys piece fit the definition to suit your needs but ignore the rest that don't match.
You "need to get paid" the OP said to me here before using one of his other MANY accounts.
So you *NEED* to legitimize this silly bullshit.. to get paid.
Which means ignoring all the parts that are NOT "Like Penny Stocks"
Like ?
Well one is suppose to be a currency.
If it is not a currency then it is a scam.. there i no such thing as a token or asset.
These are not stocks.. so your comparison is dead in the water.
The US dollar or CAN dollar is not a penny stock.. and neither are these.. they are scam coinz for profit.

Further more there is strict laws, rules and guidelines for penny stocks.
In crypto ? NONE.
What makes a penny stock ? Regulations.

There is 0 legitimacy in any Altcoin shit aside from a couple old fair launched coins.
The rest of this shit is silly ass retarded scammy faggotry and you all know it too.
But you loiter around trading them for profits and trying to legitimize them by calling them "PennyStocks" simply to profit off them.

FUD first & ask questions later™
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

No you didn't.
And why are you "member" status then ?
Abandoned your other account for some reason ?
I also suspect i know who you are too.. and no that is not a good thing.
You are like a cock roach here in crypto.

Why ask a stupid question with the topic here ?
Did you even Google search what exactly a PennyStock is technically ?

I love how you guys piece fit the definition to suit your needs but ignore the rest that don't match.
You "need to get paid" the OP said to me here before using one of his other MANY accounts.
So you *NEED* to legitimize this silly bullshit.. to get paid.
Which means ignoring all the parts that are NOT "Like Penny Stocks"
Like ?
Well one is suppose to be a currency.
If it is not a currency then it is a scam.. there i no such thing as a token or asset.
These are not stocks.. so your comparison is dead in the water.
The US dollar or CAN dollar is not a penny stock.. and neither are these.. they are scam coinz for profit.

Further more there is strict laws, rules and guidelines for penny stocks.
In crypto ? NONE.
What makes a penny stock ? Regulations.

There is 0 legitimacy in any Altcoin shit aside from a couple old fair launched coins.
The rest of this shit is silly ass retarded scammy faggotry and you all know it too.
But you loiter around trading them for profits and trying to legitimize them by calling them "PennyStocks" simply to profit off them.

lol, that's alot of angst against altcoin but then again, i cant fault you considering the amount of nonsense in the market. I do see some good potential altcoins out there but these are far and few in-between and i guess you need to do abit of homework before plowing your money into the "game".

I wonder if there is a way for altcoins to be represented in the company share structure, for example if the altcoins are "protected" by a trust which has a very clear mandate (irrevocable) to distribute the wealth or profit to the altcoin holders via buy-back program or distribution.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

@ heroinme

Are you angry because "your coin" is doing so poorly?  

For your information, I purchaced Litecoin through moneygram back before the government started cracking down on vendor's selling bitcoin through moneygram.  

I was known as "usscfounder" - My email was usscfounder@tormail.org.  In 2014 the Feds [FBI] shutdown Tormail and confiscated their servers.

After the raid I lost all my accounts that used that email address - including the one on bitcointalk - so I created this account afterward.  I also lost litecoin on several exchanges when I got locked out my accounts (couldn't do email verification)

I am now invested with FootyCash which is far better than my investment in Litecoin because with FootyCash I now own a larger percentage of a whole cryptocurrency like the Winklevoss twins [there are only 4 million FootyCash coins].

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:10:51 PM

@ heroinme

Don't be a troll.

THE KING OF COINS
prurient

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:12:47 PM

Lets just call them "PennyCoins" instead.

I like this idea!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

The comparison is mind bendingly stupid to the point of fraudulent.
And who is saying it ?
Nobody of any importance.
I shut up all the others saying this in 2013.
I've heard it all before..
Now NOOBS show up and play the same tired old cliche'd dumb fuck retorts.
Little defense speeches why some shitcoin bullshit is legit or "like" some other thing with vague legitimacy.

Being like "Penny Stocks' for starters is a bad thing dimwits.

Want me to go on ?
Well i will anyway.. why ?
Simple because you are predators ruining crypto.
Don't sit there and pretend you give two shits about this stuff.
All you do is run scammy bullshit for profits then rail on about how much each coin is worth and how to profit off them..
..an nothing else at all.

Notice anything in this forum section ?
Every single comment is centered around idiots talking about profits.
Nobody is talking about what the thing is..
Which in the case of ICO's is *ALWAYS* some alternative use "scheme"
..that is not even a fucking god damn currency  Roll Eyes

Dumb cunts push the scam coin BlockNET for example because they says specifically it will be worth more later eventually.
yet no one is here talking about using BlockNET because they like the intended purpose of it.

You see chucklefuck investards you are TRANSPARENT.
You *ONLY* talk about your little ROI's.. nothing else.
So you can't even try and deny it either.

Which makes all these silly Crowd funded kickstarter pre-sale ICO faggotry "tokens" nothing but money making schemes.
In.. and here is the kicker !
Preying on the stupid, the poor and the vulnerable ...such as CHILDREN.

None of you have a fucking shred of class or decency or integrity.
You are worthless pieces of shit i would gladly push in front of a bus if i had the chance.

I seen a kid here once say he borrowed 5 grand of his mom the last time this crap blew up in popularity.
..he bought NMC high and was trapped.
After many months WAITING HODL he created a topic asking us all what to do.
You all lined up to tell the kid rudely he's a fucking loser go fuck yourself and sell for a loss.
His mom was harassing him for the money back and he didn't know what to do.
he was a foolish child for fuck sakes.
And do you fucking worthless profiteers give a fuck ?
Nope.
You rudely insulted him and lined up to laugh at him.. literally.

Fuck your little scammy ass ICO ROI's.
And you get the fuck out NOOBS.
I was here way before you.. so why do i have to leave if scammy noobs pile in ?

Get your shit together or suffer the consequences.

This is like Penny Stocks ?
If so.. half of crypto would be in jail for the same thing Martha Stewart was.
Who in crypto is our Bernie Madoff ?
You profiteers can blow me with you bullshit scammy analogies to justify bad behavior.
Well.. you can blow me when you are of age.
Since many of you are under 19 then i don't want to advocate pedophile behavior now do i ?  Grin

I love coming here and getting lectured by little shits who just got here.
I have had steak in my colon longer than half you little brats here have been alive.
You wanna show up here and wiggle your little dick holsters around chanting the merits and praise over scammy bullshit ?
Then your gonna get some "angst" dumb ass's.

Oh and there is more.. but you little shit millennials have ADD so.
So go to your safe place and have a good crypto-cry about the FUD and prepare for a fucking FUD beat down you can not prepare for.

What are gonna do ?
Line up with NOOB accounts to chant i was here since 2012 ?
Then quote me with a snotty remark about me being angry ?
WOW how mutha fuckin' creative.. never seen that in my 4 yrs here  Roll Eyes

R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

I like this idea!

So, are you pennycoining these days?
HEROinME

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:29 AM

@ heroinme

Don't be a troll.

lol, i think you mis-read my comment and i wasn't being a troll, scroll up abit more to see who wrote that comment. I was just quoting.
calm down Cheesy
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

I think we should stop calling them "Shitcoins" and recognize their real value and potential.  

Just like any stock on the stock market - a company can turn a stock around and increase it's monetary value; the same can be said about altcoins.

Indeed. Altcoins also have their value and purpose that is why they are established and put into usage just like what many have done in bitcoin. Altcoins must not be underestimated because their value is also cost a worth. They maybe called into "Penny Coins" not shitcoins because altcoins can do have their own use.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

I think we should stop calling them "Shitcoins" and recognize their real value and potential.  

Just like any stock on the stock market - a company can turn a stock around and increase it's monetary value; the same can be said about altcoins.

Indeed. Altcoins also have their value and purpose that is why they are established and put into usage just like what many have done in bitcoin. Altcoins must not be underestimated because their value is also cost a worth. They maybe called into "Penny Coins" not shitcoins because altcoins can do have their own use.

Right. 

Not to mention that just like companies can be bought out and shares can have buy-backs; what is stopping companies from buying out these "Penny coins".

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:29:21 PM

UPDATE:

With the Feds now trying to regulate tokens like DAO, does this mean that altcoins are poised take over Wall Street?

THE KING OF COINS
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

I really see them from the start as penny stocks.

Pump and dump
SOme coins pump and dump only, never think about wall street. All you need to do is how to make coins are reality. I mean just buy real projects. When market trust to real project more people soon will turn to crypto exchangers. It means more transaction and more value. The benefit for traders is volume. When volume of transaction is higher the opportunity to make profit is higher too.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Pump and dump
SOme coins pump and dump only, never think about wall street. All you need to do is how to make coins are reality. I mean just buy real projects. When market trust to real project more people soon will turn to crypto exchangers. It means more transaction and more value. The benefit for traders is volume. When volume of transaction is higher the opportunity to make profit is higher too.

You have to have a strategy for altcoins - either short-term or long-term.  

There is really no such thing as a "pump and dump" coin.  That is just a complaint that early investors make when the original ICO price drops in the short-term.  Unless the dev abandons the project, there will be long-term gains to be made - no matter what the altcoin.

THE KING OF COINS
HEROinME

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:13:37 AM

Pump and dump

There is really no such thing as a "pump and dump" coin.  That is just a complaint that early investors make when the original ICO price drops in the short-term.  Unless the dev abandons the project, there will be long-term gains to be made - no matter what the altcoin.

I totally agree you have to have a strategy, is that particular investment a strategic or tactical investment? Strategic investment should have a longer term view whereas, a tactical allocation is more like a punt.

Actually "pump and dump" happens in the stock market as well, just that they arent as blatant as ppl in the crypto world and there is BIG BROTHER watching.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

Pump and dump

I totally agree you have to have a strategy, is that particular investment a strategic or tactical investment? Strategic investment should have a longer term view whereas, a tactical allocation is more like a punt.

Actually "pump and dump" happens in the stock market as well, just that they arent as blatant as ppl in the crypto world and there is BIG BROTHER watching.

You are absolutely right!

We live in a society where the law of supply and demand is paramount. 

Investments are risk and reward ventures.

THE KING OF COINS
HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

Still a long way to go. A lot of people still don't know what cryptocurrency/tokens do and where to buy them.

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:24:19 AM

I think there's going to be an explosion in coming 2018!!  Lots of new folks will get in on the crypto action!!  It's gonna swell up and get huge!!! Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:17 AM

Pump and dump

You are an idiot.
You are side stepping the concept that some coins are bad and some are good.
This shitty little greedy stupid selfish childish mentality where anything goes is pure bullshit.
Grow up Investards.

How is supply & demand with any historical scam like a Pyramid scheme ?
Works the same way doesn't it ?

I keep telling all you idiots but you have your head in the sand playing dumb..
..or you are.

daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Pump and dump

You are an idiot.
You are side stepping the concept that some coins are bad and some are good.
This shitty little greedy stupid selfish childish mentality where anything goes is pure bullshit.
Grow up Investards.

How is supply & demand with any historical scam like a Pyramid scheme ?
Works the same way doesn't it ?

I keep telling all you idiots but you have your head in the sand playing dumb..
..or you are.

Just like on Wall Street there are good companies and bad.  What does that have to do with anything?

Just like bad companies can be bought out and turned to good; so can bad coins be forked or relaunched and made good. 

DASH was not a success overnight and there was a time when it too was considered a "shitcoin". 

Look at how many versions of DASH there were before they got it right.

THE KING OF COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: