Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69198 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

what do you think about this topic?

No, bitcoin can not help get rich right away, that's unreasonable. It will never be true, bitcoin has only a great potential, and that potential helps us make quicker profits.

Nothing is impossible. It all depends on luck. I will give you a few examples. Here is an example of a damn lucky guy:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

And at the opposite end of the spectrum, here is someone who is perhaps the unluckiest person on earth:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/05/i-threw-away-4-8-million-in-bitcoin/

and here is another one:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site
I don’t think so it’s just a matter of luck. Bitcoins really pay the investors off. It’s highly profitable to keep them in wallet for long period and sell them out when prices are pumped. It’s the safest way to get rich and instant too. The moment prices are high, sell your bitcoin and invest it in some business that you think will pay you good.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

It is the best way to get rich,i am agree with the above topic. i think bitcoin or any coin can make rich quick, we hope bitcoin have a lot of potential in the future platform. it's depends our trust and hard work.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:35:32 PM

It is the best way to get rich,i am agree with the above topic. i think bitcoin or any coin can make rich quick, we hope bitcoin have a lot of potential in the future platform. it's depends our trust and hard work.

It's the best way to get rich but to become instant rich it's hard to do it so. So how you are going to make yourself instant rich with bitcoin? You can't even get 1 bitcoin immediately unless you'll buy it now or you are one of those people that had bought bitcoin when the price was still decimals, one digit up to two digits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

It depends on what is your entry point in bitcoin. Everyone can be rich at some point in investing bitcoin. It simply depends on what price did you buy in because that will be a big deciding factor on your profit. Investors who bought in at $300 are now richer given the price of a single bitcoin. If you just buy in right now, that will be a long run before being rich.

Orange Mango

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Only if you lucky and buy after a crash and wait till it is worth multiple times your ROI.

It's the best way to get rich but to become instant rich it's hard to do it so. So how you are going to make yourself instant rich with bitcoin? You can't even get 1 bitcoin immediately unless you'll buy it now or you are one of those people that had bought bitcoin when the price was still decimals, one digit up to two digits.

It won't be instant but it can happen since bitcoin is a good opportunity and people who realize that can grasp that opportunity and profit from it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

It depends on what is your entry point in bitcoin. Everyone can be rich at some point in investing bitcoin. It simply depends on what price did you buy in because that will be a big deciding factor on your profit. Investors who bought in at $300 are now richer given the price of a single bitcoin. If you just buy in right now, that will be a long run before being rich.
It is not instant to get rich in bitcoin, yes depends if we buy bitcoin at the lower price and hold then price hit double or more. Then this way we become rich, this may take months depends on the volatility of bitcoin price.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

I don't think so.. Even if you have quite a lot of money for a start, you won't get rich instantly
well, there's a chance but it's not sure, you need to work for it.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

I think it could be possible that the Bitcoin would be the instant way to get rich. As of now, people become popular to Bitcoin and they would prefer to focus on Bitcoin. If you are handling your Bitcoin in a nice way, I think you'll become rich now. You need to know how to budget your money all the time which you will use it. I'm starting to store my bitcoin for my future use. There are many people are rich now because of bitcoin they are also storing their bitcoin and they are waiting to raise the price of it. Bitcoin price now is constantly fluctuating so everyone who saves bitcoin before I think they are rich now.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:35:14 AM

For me it is a big no, there is no such as instant rich without risking thing so it is not instant Smiley Things here on earth is not easy even in bitcoin, you have to study first its cycle beforing putting your money into it, you have to wait for much long to consider being rich like investing your money into bitcoin and hold and make profit, also you have to consider the fluctuation of it, the value every second to see the profit you can get. But for sure there is no such an instant to bitcoin.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:39:03 AM

Yes bitcoin can give us or provide as an income or let us say instant income online. But the statement that bitcoin makes a people or an instant way to get rich? Maybe know. Because before you can be able to get rich you must undergo certain processes and face numerous circumstances. In short, bitcoin is not a door for getting instant rich. It also depends on the people if you are going to save your bitcoin to get rich or spending it to various things.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:44:26 AM

It is not instant that you will become rich. You need to work hard and work smart for you to become rich. Here in the cryptocurrency world the people key to become success is being always smart and intelligent in all things about the crypto world.
Bitcoin cannot make you instant rich if you want, but it can help you to get rich. If you are that persistent and full of effort and knows your priorities in life then bitcoin can help you to get rich if you like.

micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:01:27 AM

It is not instant that you will become rich. You need to work hard and work smart for you to become rich. Here in the cryptocurrency world the people key to become success is being always smart and intelligent in all things about the crypto world.
Bitcoin cannot make you instant rich if you want, but it can help you to get rich. If you are that persistent and full of effort and knows your priorities in life then bitcoin can help you to get rich if you like.
totally agree with this because the bitcoin is jus ta n option for the track that you are going to take to became rich but bitcoin itself cannot help you to be rich hence, if you are have a big capital and go for long term investment but if in terms of hard work bitcoin help you to rich you just need a perseverance to be rich.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

Not instantly make you rich  but it's not sure that gradually make you rich.It depends on your investment. If you invest with a huge risk with a huge investment then you may be instantly become a rich man.But I can't say that only huge investment is only a way to become rich instantly. If you invest a little but with your patience after 2/3years later you will become a rich man.All the best.Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
head.arrow

Activity: 112

CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

7 or 6 years ago it was
now its not
its way to late now

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

I do not think it's too early to get rich, but Bitcoin can change the life of people at a very short time

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

I can say, Yes. who have bitcoins those are rich persons only. Why because we can observe the price of bitcoins  drastically changes. In future also who are investing now on bitcoins they are become rich.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

that was actually a wrong mindset ,
just because of bitcoin has a high value doesnt mean you will always make profit from it ,
to get rich or not basically based on how much you put an effort and hardwork ,
otherwise you might only rely on luck to buy in very low and sell it in very high price .
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
I think its yes that bitcoin is instant way to become rich. However, you need to work hard in order to become rich. Using bitcoin will help you to gain a high profit and I agree that bitcoin will help to become rich in the near future. Lastly, if you want to become rich all you need to is work and be smart.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

I do not think it's too early to get rich, but Bitcoin can change the life of people at a very short time
Yes, i don't agree with bitcoins is instant way to get rich right now because bitcoin's price is expensive and getting bitcoins is difficult, bitcoins can change life of peoples if they have active income of bitcoins they can get bitcoins from trading, mining and another ways
but if they don't have any source of bitcoins, it will not change life of peoples.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:29:05 AM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
I think its yes that bitcoin is instant way to become rich. However, you need to work hard in order to become rich. Using bitcoin will help you to gain a high profit and I agree that bitcoin will help to become rich in the near future. Lastly, if you want to become rich all you need to is work and be smart.
There is no way of getting richer instantly. There are several ways and system for investment. No one gives guarantee nor bitcoin gives. But Bitcoin is the most used system for investment people have earned a lot through it. To me, Bitcoin is a better option for investment because it’s the more safe and sound way. Involves the least charges. Definitely success takes its time to come and we need keep our patience.

Some people get temp when bitcoin hits big prices like $2500 or $2800 and selling it but only those who hold bitcoins tightly for years may become richer. Hence it cannot be an instant way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: