Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69202 times)
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

There's no instant way to become rich, Bitcoin is certainly not one of them, lottery might be, but the chances are extremely low anyway. If you mean buying low, selling high is instant, it's not. You could have become rich if you had bought a couple of thousands Bitcoin back in early 2014-2015 and sell them at a high price, but that required years of holding.
That is true, you can not say someone gets rich from holding bitcoin in a few years and you say that it is rich with instant? I think you need more patience and trust in bitcoin to get rich from this method, you will not get rich out of this way if you have no patience

But if the price from the beginning when he holds his bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin right now do have big difference then I could say that bitcoin could make someone rich, also if that someone stored enough bitcoin, let's say for about 20-30 bitcoin, then I guess he is a millionaire right now. It would be a his decision if he will keep on earning bitcoin or not, because maybe he will make a business or something where he could earn money.

But If I were that "someone" I will keep on doing what I am doing to earn bitcoin so that I could save even more, to have even more money than what I do have right now.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

what do you think about this topic?

I don't think so that the bitcoin is instant way to get rich because you need to work hard for you to become successful. If you want to be rich you should work smart and work hard. Becoming rich is to the bitcoin is really hard to achieve but if you have high dedication and inspiration you will become successful.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

Well, I think by using bitcoin you can really become rich but there are things that you need to do. If you really want to become rich by using bitcoin I think you need to invest a lot of money in bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will goes up and it’s an opportunity to gain a lot of income.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

You can be infused into the ears of a lot of stories from the bitcoin rich people, but you will not hear the stories of many people lost, bitcoin losses.
Because investment is always accompanied by risk, high profit means high risk
Emran406

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

bitcoin is way to get rich because many site are payment by bitcoin.there are buxhour,sitecoin,adbtc etc.bitcoin price increasing day by day.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

I can not totally agree with this statement because bitcoin is not as simple as you think. It requires lot of time and hard works that you'll need to endure so that you may have a good income. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency of today which makes the price of it higher and higher as time passes by. You can not just simply spread news to everyone that because of bitcoin you've became rich instantly because if we would carefully observe the word instant, it means getting something right a way which I think does not happen with bitcoin.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

Nope because we all came from newbie then having some trouble in the start on how to earn money. Just have patience you will be get rich

dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

Indeed with bitcoin is an instant way to get rich, if you know him like me then you will have lots of bitcoin. With how hard you can get rich instantly with bitcoin.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

that will depend on your luck and patience. If you want to get rich you needto spend more time and study the circulation of bitcoin. there is no short cut in this way.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

its not that instant. you need to work hard before you get rich. you need to invest not just money but your time too. and you need to do a lot of work before you get a single btc. its not that simple like you put your money on btc and then an hour ago youll rich? a big no!

Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

Yes I think it's true, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quick, but all that do not forget because it will come back again to personality each, how how he run it
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:21:40 PM

Yes I think it's true, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quick, but all that do not forget because it will come back again to personality each, how how he run it

Being rich means that you have a lot of money, a lot of reporters will be surrounding you asking what you have done to become a rich guy. Lots of house, cars and people who knew and respect you. When you invest in bitcoin does that happen? No, you just exaggerate things, also if you want to be rich using bitcoin, try going back 8 years ago.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Is a Bitcoin is an instant way to get rich? Hm. The word instant is very popular nowadays. Teenagers, adolences and children are want all things in an intant way. Intant noodles, instant food, instant money etc. But is it possible that Bitcoin can be an instant way to get reach?. Maybe yes and maybe no. If you buy bitcoin and hide it a year ago and sell it today, there is a possibility that you are now. But according to my knowledge there is 21 M of bitcoin around the world of Internet and half of it are already discover and used. Let bitcoin as a diamond, as you can see if there is a lot of diamond in a world there is a chance that the diamond have a lower value and if the diamond is fewer and lesser than usual the value of it is much higher. And that is like the bitcoin if there is a possibility that the bitcoin is lesser than of its usual count. There is a higher chance that if you sell a One btc you may become a Millionaire, that is only my thought.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:33:11 PM

Indeed with bitcoin is an instant way to get rich, if you know him like me then you will have lots of bitcoin. With how hard you can get rich instantly with bitcoin.

Correct, but people moving towards the etherum smart contracts projects instead of blockchain based one. This is not good for bitcoin first. Always be stick with the bitcoin to be a topper the bitcoin saved and you gonna earn in future.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

Correct, but people moving towards the etherum smart contracts projects instead of blockchain based one. This is not good for bitcoin first. Always be stick with the bitcoin to be a topper the bitcoin saved and you gonna earn in future.

You're all wrong, Bitcoin is not a get rick quick scheme, it's a normal commodity you can invest in like gold but it's very volatile that's why it's prices rise quickly and frequently and it also falls at the same rate and so if you make your mind you can only buy and profit after a while you might be disappointed if it takes an unexpected tumble like in recent times.
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

According to my point there is no way to rich quick as we have to work hard for earning money.
But when it comes to bitcoins really the people who bought bitcoin in back 2011-15 were really lucky as the price of bitcoin now is double or than what they bought.
HelenHenk

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
How many people on the planet understands what Bitcoin is ? In numbers or perhaps a percentage.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
How many people on the planet understands what Bitcoin is ? In numbers or perhaps a percentage.

I'd say were definitely looking at 1% or in the first 3% right now. Very very early on a global scale.
dejavvu

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

I think it depends on how much you can invest now. Gone are the days of getting cheap coins and getting x2000s of profits. If you already have a million dollar or more and invest in bitcoin you can double/triple it(of course you can loose it too) by trading. Then again if you have a million you are kinda rich Smiley.. But if you only have a coin or 2 you cant expect to be rich.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

I'd say were definitely looking at 1% or in the first 3% right now. Very very early on a global scale.

To make that scale to be a 100% posible in faster time, we should be detemined to achice those goals you wanted. So the popularity of bitcoin and it's freedom on financial stability and sustainability could give us motivations of getting richer. Of course being rich is mot a myth and that's proven on other people today that their lives got better because of long term investments, whether crypto currency or the whole idea about bitcoin holdings stored in our wallet online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: