Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69202 times)
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
How many people on the planet understands what Bitcoin is ? In numbers or perhaps a percentage.

I'd say were definitely looking at 1% or in the first 3% right now. Very very early on a global scale.

To make that scale to be a 100% posible in faster time, we should be detemined to achice those goals you wanted. So the popularity of bitcoin and it's freedom on financial stability and sustainability could give us motivations of getting richer.

Yes it truly is a self fulfilling prophecy.You cannot be rich from nothing though you need to put in the work and receive the appropriate reward.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:27:18 PM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
How many people on the planet understands what Bitcoin is ? In numbers or perhaps a percentage.

Very less... Most of bitcoin users don't understand bitcoin as well.

And if one is seeking get rich instantly, it's not bitcoin, it's other altcoins. They make price up and price down in very short time compared to bitcoin.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

I have to disagree. Bitcoin is not an instant way. There is no instant way to be rich unless you have the luck and tried gambling with the huge amount of money or bitcoin per sé. If you invest bitcoin a years before its price hike maybe you'll get rich but that is still not instant. That is a gradual change.
ryryande

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:52:39 PM

yeah maybe for just 1 year you maybe able to earn 1 bitcoin if you just had perseverance
we may reach that way. Cause my friend earn 1 bitcoin in just 1 year.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

I have to disagree. Bitcoin is not an instant way. There is no instant way to be rich unless you have the luck and tried gambling with the huge amount of money or bitcoin per sé.

There is a way to become an instant way to get rich with bitcoin and you already said that. It's like you are investing for your future, you just hold for today and wait for the time that bitcoin's price will skyrocket. Just like what you had said. It may not be instant in your eyes but for others, it's an instant.

If you invest bitcoin a years before its price hike maybe you'll get rich but that is still not instant. That is a gradual change.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:00:55 AM

Nope. I am disagree to what you say. You can be rich in the bitcoin but it is not easy and it is not a instant way to become rich. For you to become successful, you need to work hard and study more the bitcoin.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

No, bitcoin will not make you "instant" rich rather ot will slowly make you rich. It takes time and patience to get rich with bitcoin because you need to invest or put something so you can get something. Bitcoin is not always that "instant", it is just like a job that you need hardwork to earn something.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

No way unless you are already rich that you can avail to invest on bitcoin and sell them after 3 to 5 years that would still be a long term investment. If there were rich people nowadays due to bitcoin is because they were able to invest 6 years ago when the price of bitcoin was really low and then they sell it this year. but if your going to start now I think it's impossible to get rich instantly.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:57:57 AM

No, bitcoin will not make you "instant" rich rather ot will slowly make you rich. It takes time and patience to get rich with bitcoin because you need to invest or put something so you can get something. Bitcoin is not always that "instant", it is just like a job that you need hardwork to earn something.

Exactly, it's no Ponzi scheme to get you rich overnight so people should tone down their expectations of Bitcoin without to avoid any disappointments when reality dawns on them.
Elsaveronicha

Activity: 630

XIRCUS

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:46:29 AM

I do not know sir because I just started in bitcoin but I've seen my friend who has long known bitcoin and now he has become rich.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:01:21 AM

I think it depends on the people on how he will handle his life so that he'll became a rich person. BTC is nothing to do in being rich because the hardwork and ofcourse the strategy of the person is the who will make him a rich person and nothing to do with the bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a currency and it will help you in many ways.

Bitcoin is a way to get rich but not in instant like you win in a lottery. You need to gain more knowledge to work on it. It needs more effort, more hardwork, and more patience like other job. To become rich, you need to think widely to create and learn different strategies. You do not have to stay on what you have already learned but learn more and more, have an investment from it. Being rich is depend on the person on how he handle it.

naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

We can not give accurate rates, the information obtained from the surveys is not exactly accurate, however, I am sure the number of people who know about bitcoin is less than the number of people who use it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

That is only true for some Bitcoin participants seriously and fortunate. In fact, there are many ways to get rich quick but not as safe as gambling, lottery ...

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

There is no quickest way to help you become rich, it all depends on the work and effort of each person to get rich, bitcoin is like a ladder for you to climb to success.
correct. Bitcoin may make you rich. But if you can not manage the bitcoin I think it's useless. How rich and many btc you are. If your management is bad in the same finances will run out
This is something I have never thought of. It is important to share and direct how bitcoin we use. Good financial management can certainly make the bitcoin that we have doubled. I see this is a simple thing but has a very important meaning.
Of course managing things is the most important element of life if you are not a good manager of money then you can’t make good of the money that you earns. We should always look for planning and management of all the resources that we have in order to keep our lives smooth and maintain the charm of life.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

There is no quickest way to help you become rich, it all depends on the work and effort of each person to get rich, bitcoin is like a ladder for you to climb to success.
correct. Bitcoin may make you rich. But if you can not manage the bitcoin I think it's useless. How rich and many btc you are. If your management is bad in the same finances will run out
This is something I have never thought of. It is important to share and direct how bitcoin we use. Good financial management can certainly make the bitcoin that we have doubled. I see this is a simple thing but has a very important meaning.
Of course managing things is the most important element of life if you are not a good manager of money then you can’t make good of the money that you earns. We should always look for planning and management of all the resources that we have in order to keep our lives smooth and maintain the charm of life.
I am glad to hear that people are now taking the bitcoin investment seriously and don’t think that it is something which will bring them to millionaire club in a single night.
The reality is that bitcoin has the strength to make you rich giving you high profit of your investment but for this whole process you need to wait a little longer.
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:29:32 AM

There's no get rich quick scheme here, bitcoin is a long term investment. It can make you rich long term sure but looking for an instant fortune out of it right now is not going to happen there's a long way to go yet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
deanryanmartin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

This mindset is unrealistic. Bitcoin is only a digital currency, not some kind of a voodoo magic that will make you rich. Getting rich means taking a risk to invest in Bitcoin. Then, take time to monitor its performance. 
theeelmusical

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:55:54 AM

Bitcoin is not that as instant as being a millionaire because of winning in a lottery. Bitcoin needs effort, hardwork, patience and a lot of knowledge. To become rich, you need to explore things and be flexible in all the happenings around you. Just like in Bitcoin, if you really want to earn more, you must willing to take the risk in investing in Bitcoin. Taking the risk may lead you to a success.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

there is no doubt about it. Gettting rich by bitcoin is a new job. At the present, it is spreading to many countries and in the future, it can become a important part in international market. besides, this new job will attract people 's curiosity thanks to getting much profit by bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

Indeed with bitcoin is an instant way to get rich, if you know him like me then you will have lots of bitcoin. With how hard you can get rich instantly with bitcoin.

Correct, but people moving towards the etherum smart contracts projects instead of blockchain based one. This is not good for bitcoin first. Always be stick with the bitcoin to be a topper the bitcoin saved and you gonna earn in future.

You're all wrong, Bitcoin is not a get rick quick scheme, it's a normal commodity you can invest in like gold but it's very volatile that's why it's prices rise quickly and frequently and it also falls at the same rate and so if you make your mind you can only buy and profit after a while you might be disappointed if it takes an unexpected tumble like in recent times.
Yeah that fluctuation will make you get rich quick, because you can see the price can change quickly and it will benefit you repeatedly with a short time, or a change in price with a fantastic price increase, that will make you rich, but very likely Bitcoin can also make you lose even poor because of fluctuations as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: